Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United 00:23 - Sep 25 with 3978 viewsDaley_Lama

I hope everyone involved with RAFC enjoys tonight, can’t wait myself.

Chairman’s boardroom, directors seats, changing room, plush dugouts, manager shaking hands with Mr Turban and settling back into a seat that even the most avid gamer would fancy.

For the players it should be memorable for the rest of their life, irrelevant of result or opposition. If you think of a world star of football, he has most likely played at that Stadium.

Older fans will remember the other time we played there, i can still visualise it and hopefully some of the younger fans will be able to say the same in 30 years.

Poll: DF in or out

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 01:15 - Sep 25 with 3939 viewsdownunder

Hope we get them in the 4th round of the FA Cup, (this season, not in another 30 years)
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 05:09 - Sep 25 with 3870 viewspioneer

and show their children the mug celebrating the match.
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 05:25 - Sep 25 with 3863 viewsRodingdale

Missed the last time, had ticket, but had to go back to Uni after the Sat game was postponed. Work this morning then train up this afternoon, to see my two favourite teams; Dale and whoever are playing Man U!!!

Up the Dale
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 08:55 - Sep 25 with 3722 viewschalky_ncfc

What with Spurs and Stoke both being knocked out last night it shows that it can be done again especially if Utd take it as foregone conclusion that they will win
I shall be sitting here waving and cheering Dale on with my (imaginary) half half scarf and mug
Good luck tonight and whatever the score just enjoy the night

UTD

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 10:12 - Sep 25 with 3549 viewsD_Alien

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 08:55 - Sep 25 by chalky_ncfc

What with Spurs and Stoke both being knocked out last night it shows that it can be done again especially if Utd take it as foregone conclusion that they will win
I shall be sitting here waving and cheering Dale on with my (imaginary) half half scarf and mug
Good luck tonight and whatever the score just enjoy the night

UTD

Cheers chalky, and congratulations at your superb victory at erm... Boreham Wood

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 10:38 - Sep 25 with 3483 viewsDaleiLama

Hope this isn't a bad omen? (written by SD2?)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrownOil/status/1176758162948612096
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 10:40]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 11:02 - Sep 25 with 3407 viewsD_Alien

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 10:38 - Sep 25 by DaleiLama

Hope this isn't a bad omen? (written by SD2?)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrownOil/status/1176758162948612096
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 10:40]

Written by a rout-master

Shit or bussed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 13:05 - Sep 25 with 3236 viewschalky_ncfc

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 10:12 - Sep 25 by D_Alien

Cheers chalky, and congratulations at your superb victory at erm... Boreham Wood

We can only play who we have been told to,roll on the FA Cup for a big upset.this year

Tickets are £3 for this Saturdays game if any exile Daleys fancy watching a game

Login to get fewer ads

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 14:37 - Sep 25 with 3155 viewsjoecooke

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 13:05 - Sep 25 by chalky_ncfc

We can only play who we have been told to,roll on the FA Cup for a big upset.this year

Tickets are £3 for this Saturdays game if any exile Daleys fancy watching a game

Last time we played I went with my old man in the dale end.

This time round I’m in the posh seats with my lad.

If you see someone getting beat up with a prawn baguette then it’s me shouting up the dale when we score😉

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 15:31 - Sep 25 with 3056 viewsTVOS1907

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 13:05 - Sep 25 by chalky_ncfc

We've got a game against Wycombe in LEAGUE ONE, chalky.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:51 - Sep 25 with 2926 viewsJames1980

Where is best to go for a pint before the game? I am currently in the Deansgate area.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:53 - Sep 25 with 2922 viewsjudd

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:51 - Sep 25 by James1980

Where is best to go for a pint before the game? I am currently in the Deansgate area.

Shambles Square could be good. The Sam Smith's pub

Poll: What is it to be then?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:58 - Sep 25 with 2910 viewsJames1980

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:53 - Sep 25 by judd

Shambles Square could be good. The Sam Smith's pub

Are there any, decent, real ale pubs in said area?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:01 - Sep 25 with 2900 viewsIOMDale

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:58 - Sep 25 by James1980

Are there any, decent, real ale pubs in said area?

The Oyster Bar in the Triangle is where a lot are based.

UTDNFS

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:05 - Sep 25 with 2889 viewsboromat

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 16:51 - Sep 25 by James1980

Pilcrow
Or
Brewdog

Depends which end of deansgate.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:06 - Sep 25 with 2885 viewsphilofOAFC

Good luck Daleys from OAFC

I hope you enjoy a great night out and even get a result

Whatever the outcome, enjoy the event - not very often you get the opportunity of seeing your heroes at one of the great English football grounds
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:10 - Sep 25 with 2879 viewsJames1980

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:05 - Sep 25 by boromat

Pilcrow
Or
Brewdog

Depends which end of deansgate.

Near the DG tram stop

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:18 - Sep 25 with 2869 viewsboromat

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:10 - Sep 25 by James1980

Near the DG tram stop

Maybe the knot then. 👍

Poll: What are we more excited for?

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:22 - Sep 25 with 2856 viewsJames1980

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:18 - Sep 25 by boromat

Maybe the knot then. 👍

Thank you

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:40 - Sep 25 with 2809 viewsSalegraham

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:06 - Sep 25 by philofOAFC

Whatever the outcome, enjoy the event - not very often you get the opportunity of seeing your heroes at one of the great English football grounds

Many thanks.
It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:40 - Sep 25 with 2807 viewsThacks_Rabbits

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 17:06 - Sep 25 by philofOAFC

Good of you to come on and take the time to wish us luck!

Am sure the vast majority on here appreciate it!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 18:22 - Sep 25 with 2742 viewschalky_ncfc

It’s not every day you get to play Manchester United on 14:37 - Sep 25 by joecooke

Last time we played I went with my old man in the dale end.

This time round I’m in the posh seats with my lad.

If you see someone getting beat up with a prawn baguette then it’s me shouting up the dale when we score😉

The posh seats being the ones with not so much bird crap on them?

Enjoy the day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024