Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full match commentary 21:22 - Sep 26 with 1712 viewsdingdangblue

Re live last nights fantastic game, Hilly co commentator - great reaction to Matheson's goal and a very good listen all round. Enjoy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00095dl

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Full match commentary on 21:37 - Sep 26 with 1655 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Full match commentary on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 1639 viewsRAFCBLUE

I defy anyone to listen to Keith Hill’s reaction to our goal and not enjoy the pure joy in his voice.

He’s not cut out for a commentating career but that reaction is as natural as they come.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Full match commentary on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 1629 viewsTVOS1907

Full match commentary on 21:41 - Sep 26 by RAFCBLUE

I defy anyone to listen to Keith Hill’s reaction to our goal and not enjoy the pure joy in his voice.

He’s not cut out for a commentating career but that reaction is as natural as they come.

Neither are some commentators!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Full match commentary on 21:47 - Sep 26 with 1614 viewsscarrow

Full match commentary on 21:41 - Sep 26 by RAFCBLUE

Wonder if he’d be so joyful if Luke scores v Bolton this season...

Poll: Final position

Full match commentary on 22:01 - Sep 26 with 1555 viewsfrenzied

I listened to the commentary last night Hilly was great throughout..he commented early on that Dale looked short of an outlet upfront,.he praised MJ Williams performance in supporting the defence..if anyone can give hope to to Bolton it’s him you need to motivate the players
Full match commentary on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 1537 viewsdingdangblue

Full match commentary on 22:01 - Sep 26 by frenzied

I listened to the commentary last night Hilly was great throughout..he commented early on that Dale looked short of an outlet upfront,.he praised MJ Williams performance in supporting the defence..if anyone can give hope to to Bolton it’s him you need to motivate the players

He also picked out his Dale player to watch when asked pre match - he said Luke Matheson.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Full match commentary on 10:10 - Sep 27 with 1296 viewsSalegraham

Full match commentary on 22:07 - Sep 26 by dingdangblue

He also picked out his Dale player to watch when asked pre match - he said Luke Matheson.

I hope Keith hasn't forgotten about his new teams points deduction or the EFL for that matter. They need to get this sorted now they have put the others to sleep.
Full match commentary on 11:55 - Sep 27 with 1155 viewsjonahwhereru

KH’s love for the Dale permeated through his comments and reactions on the night. Some Bolton fans must have raised an eyebrow about where his loyalties lie.
Did like it when the commentator said United were just passing from side to side and he interjected with the comment “that’s just negative possession to me”. Pot and kettle sprung to mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Full match commentary on 12:01 - Sep 27 with 1144 viewsrochdaleriddler

Full match commentary on 22:01 - Sep 26 by frenzied

He’d know all about Dale not having an outlet up front

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024