Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season starts on Saturday 19:40 - Sep 28 with 909 viewsdingdangblue

Now weve got the Man Utd game out of the way and today's hangover - the season can start again on Saturday (forgetting about Tuesday's EFL Trophy). Weve got 3 games now to give us a better indication of where we are at this season. I expect to see a reaction and a massive improvement next Saturday against Wimbledon - hopefully we can get some players back (O'Connell is a massive loss) and we can get back to what we were doing at the end of last season and the beginning of this. We need to be positive and we will turn this around.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season starts on Saturday on 21:42 - Sep 28 with 794 viewsD_Alien

Agree with this

That's how i felt during the game today, even as the goals against went in. At no time did i think "we're shite" or "we're not going to survive this season"

I hope that's how the dressing room feels too
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:49]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season starts on Saturday on 23:08 - Sep 28 with 724 viewsdingdangblue

Season starts on Saturday on 21:42 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

Agree with this

That's how i felt during the game today, even as the goals against went in. At no time did i think "we're shite" or "we're not going to survive this season"

I hope that's how the dressing room feels too
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:49]

Definitely.
A bit too much doom and gloom after today for me.
Get O'Connell and Pyke back and it will make a massive difference. It's been a brilliant week to be a Dale fan. Today was a bit of a disaster but there is still loads to look forward to starting next Saturday.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 23:11]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season starts on Saturday on 00:15 - Sep 29 with 678 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Season starts on Saturday on 23:08 - Sep 28 by dingdangblue

Definitely.
A bit too much doom and gloom after today for me.
Get O'Connell and Pyke back and it will make a massive difference. It's been a brilliant week to be a Dale fan. Today was a bit of a disaster but there is still loads to look forward to starting next Saturday.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 23:11]

Getting McLaughlin started would help too.......!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024