Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maldon and Tiptree 00:04 - Oct 6 with 245 viewsmfb_cufc

As they are a club we have a close association with it is interesting to read they have 100% record in League and Cup this season. They play in the Isthmian North Division, where they top the League with 18 points from 6 games, and today they beat Chertsey Town 6-1 in the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Cup. The draw for the 4th qualifying round is on Monday at 13.30.

I think they currently have four U's players on loan there. After signing Junior and Gondoh from them, I wonder, as they are doing so well, if there are any others we may consider signing. Also their manager Wayne Brown is looking like the number one contender to take over from McGreal if he should ever leave.

mfb

Maldon and Tiptree on 04:59 - Oct 6 with 226 viewsLeadbelly

Robbie Cowling owns Col U and M &T so it’s a bit more than a close association. The only thing stopping us signing players or other staff would, presumably, be whether those players or staff wanted to join Col U.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Maldon and Tiptree on 09:25 - Oct 6 with 205 viewsbwildered

If they can pip there opponents in the next qualifying round, this would leave the door ajar for the Jammers to get a plum home draw against the U's !

Poll: Season 2019-20 prediction .

Maldon and Tiptree on 10:10 - Oct 6 with 201 viewsburnsieespana

Maldon and Tiptree on 09:25 - Oct 6 by bwildered

If they can pip there opponents in the next qualifying round, this would leave the door ajar for the Jammers to get a plum home draw against the U's !

Now what a game that would be!
A win win situation for RC!
Maldon and Tiptree on 16:16 - Oct 6 with 171 viewsDaniel

Maldon and Tiptree on 04:59 - Oct 6 by Leadbelly

Robbie Cowling owns Col U and M &T so it’s a bit more than a close association. The only thing stopping us signing players or other staff would, presumably, be whether those players or staff wanted to join Col U.

Are you sure? RC is involved in some 34 companies (according to Companies House), but Maldon and Tiptree FC Ltd isn't one of them.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07479835/officers
Maldon and Tiptree on 16:54 - Oct 6 with 161 viewsLeadbelly

Maldon and Tiptree on 16:16 - Oct 6 by Daniel

Are you sure? RC is involved in some 34 companies (according to Companies House), but Maldon and Tiptree FC Ltd isn't one of them.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07479835/officers

I looked at that a couple of months ago and could have sworn he was involved with M&T. My mistake.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Maldon and Tiptree on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 159 viewswessex_exile

Maldon and Tiptree on 16:54 - Oct 6 by Leadbelly

I looked at that a couple of months ago and could have sworn he was involved with M&T. My mistake.

Robbie released a statement about the relationship between M&T and the U's last year. Clearly it is a very close, mutually convenient relationship, even if they are two distinct and separate companies - nothing necessarily wrong with that as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2018/may/horlock-takes-u23s-as-us-eye-loan-opportunit

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Matches of Yesteryear - PNE v U's 6/8/11

Maldon and Tiptree on 15:25 - Oct 7 with 101 viewsmfb_cufc

Maldon and Tiptree have been drawn away to Royston Town from the Southern Premier Central in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round. Not a bad draw as they have avoided a team from the National League's, but a home tie would have been better. Still, they have every chance of making the !st Round.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019