Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A tale of 2 handball's 00:13 - Oct 24 with 1319 viewsdingdangblue

Just watched the efl highlights and 2 bizarre handball decisions. Peterborough v Accrington where Accrington thought they had taken the lead but what looked a perfectly good header ruled out for handball! Then Plymouth v Orient where a blatant handball was somehow missed for Plymouth's opener.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 0:14]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A tale of 2 handball's on 07:22 - Oct 24 with 1181 viewsDaley_Lama

Ryan Lowe “we got a bit of luck”

Reminded me of his consecutive run record breaking goal ‘he’ scored.

Leopard/spots

Poll: DF in or out

A tale of 2 handball's on 07:39 - Oct 24 with 1162 viewsdingdangblue

A tale of 2 handball's on 07:22 - Oct 24 by Daley_Lama

Ryan Lowe “we got a bit of luck”

Reminded me of his consecutive run record breaking goal ‘he’ scored.

Leopard/spots

How have none of the 4 officials seen that Plymouth one? The player practically slam dunks the ball towards the goal? If I was the Orient captain in that situation I'd take my players off the pitch and ask for some sort of explanation.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A tale of 2 handball's on 08:31 - Oct 24 with 1106 viewsSuddenLad

A tale of 2 handball's on 07:39 - Oct 24 by dingdangblue

How have none of the 4 officials seen that Plymouth one? The player practically slam dunks the ball towards the goal? If I was the Orient captain in that situation I'd take my players off the pitch and ask for some sort of explanation.

Any danger of a retrospective ban for a deliberate handball ? That would have been a straight red in normal match circumstances. How the hell they all missed that is a mystery. Poor.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

A tale of 2 handball's on 08:48 - Oct 24 with 1077 viewsTVOS1907

A tale of 2 handball's on 08:31 - Oct 24 by SuddenLad

Any danger of a retrospective ban for a deliberate handball ? That would have been a straight red in normal match circumstances. How the hell they all missed that is a mystery. Poor.

How would it have been a straight red?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024