Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat 19:38 - Oct 30 with 2230 viewswessex_exile

Liverpool 1-0 up, Mustafi own goal

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 12:46 - Oct 31 with 580 viewsgerry_us

My last visit to Old Trafford was April 1997 when exiled in Chesterfield for the FA Cup semi final Chesterfield v Middlesbrough, finished 3-3. Lost replay at Hillsborough.
Would certainly settle for a 3-3 on my next visit to OT.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 17:06]
Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 12:47 - Oct 31 with 578 viewsMadeira163

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 10:38 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

Easily - loads of people I know already looking at travel/ hotel options, just waiting on the date.

I’ve priced a flight , weds doable
Work rota sorted
What chances a ticket as no match credits etc
Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 13:15 - Oct 31 with 558 viewswessex_exile

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 12:47 - Oct 31 by Madeira163

I’ve priced a flight , weds doable
Work rota sorted
What chances a ticket as no match credits etc

Can't see it being a problem. EFL rules state 10% of capacity for away fans (7.5k), but Man U apparently make 9k available because of ground layout, segregation options etc. For an evening game that close to Christmas, even with a substantial U's following, there ought to be plenty of tickets available on general sale.

Up the U's

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 14:42 - Oct 31 with 542 viewsdurham_exile

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 12:41 - Oct 31 by Fruitbat

You can only beat what's in front of you.

Likely to be the Wednesday night which suits me.

When Exeter played at OT in the Cup they were given 8,000 tickets.
Similar allocation I would reckon
UTU's

Durham_exile

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 521 viewswessex_exile

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 12:46 - Oct 31 by gerry_us

My last visit to Old Trafford was April 1997 when exiled in Chesterfield for the FA Cup semi final Chesterfield v Middlesbrough, finished 3-3. Lost replay at Hillsborough.
Would certainly settle for a 3-3 on my next visit to OT.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 17:06]

My only previous trip was in 2002 as part of some corporate hospitality from one of our suppliers. Saw Man U draw 1-1 with Aston Villa, with Kinsella on the pitch for Villa, and providing a perfect cross for Mellberg to head Villa in front.

Up the U's

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 17:11 - Oct 31 with 507 viewsgerry_us

December going to be a busy week for us "UpNorth" exiles.
Glanford Park on Saturday v Scunthorpe and then a couple of days later Old Trafford for Man U. If management are interested I could probably find some cheepo B&B's for a couple of days. Save a few bob on the return coach trip.
Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 10:58 - Nov 1 with 432 viewssevebalo

Anyone know when we can expect to get confirmation on the fixture date? Everton game already moved to Wed.

I can make Wed but Tues is difficult, so I'm hoping it is moved!
Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 13:39 - Nov 1 with 418 viewsMadeira163

Carabao Cup - the final three in the hat on 13:15 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

Can't see it being a problem. EFL rules state 10% of capacity for away fans (7.5k), but Man U apparently make 9k available because of ground layout, segregation options etc. For an evening game that close to Christmas, even with a substantial U's following, there ought to be plenty of tickets available on general sale.

How long before they confirm Weds 18th
Off to South Africa Sun need to book flight to Manchester soonest (certainly before my wife finds out)
Gsy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024