Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford away 16 November 2019 13:07 - Nov 6 with 928 viewsthrillseeker

This match has been postponed due to 3 international call-ups for CUFC players

Harriott, Gambim & Comley
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 13:11 - Nov 6 with 922 viewsGOSBTS

Think you mean "Bradford home" - selfishly very pleased at this now as I am in Sussex next weekend. Will probably be arranged as a mid-week fixture which suits me to the ground as the stadium is on my way home from work! Can understand for the majority though the short notice would be frustrating. Can understand the U's thinking as Comely and Gambin are fast becoming indispensable, and Harriott is picking up the pace.
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 13:33 - Nov 6 with 914 viewsthrillseeker

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 13:11 - Nov 6 by GOSBTS

Think you mean "Bradford home" - selfishly very pleased at this now as I am in Sussex next weekend. Will probably be arranged as a mid-week fixture which suits me to the ground as the stadium is on my way home from work! Can understand for the majority though the short notice would be frustrating. Can understand the U's thinking as Comely and Gambin are fast becoming indispensable, and Harriott is picking up the pace.

Yes, sorry - Bradford home 16 November 2019
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 16:20 - Nov 6 with 898 viewsburnsieespana

In over fifty year's supporting Col U did I think we would have three players on International duty.
Well done to the boys and a rest might help us.
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 18:43 - Nov 6 with 882 viewsmfb_cufc

Does calling off games apply to the FA Cup as well, because if the Coventry FA Cup game needs a replay it would probably due to be played on Tuesday 19th November. That means all three players wouldn't be available for that game. Not sure if Coventry will have any players away on International duty, but their game against Rochdale on 16th November is still on at the moment.

mfb

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 19:28 - Nov 6 with 872 viewsFruitbat

No home league games for an entire calendar month of the season must be a first.
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 13:20 - Nov 7 with 810 viewsLeadbelly

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 19:28 - Nov 6 by Fruitbat

No home league games for an entire calendar month of the season must be a first.

Except for June and July every year!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 17:53 - Nov 7 with 786 viewsmfb_cufc

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 19:28 - Nov 6 by Fruitbat

If us and Bradford both lose on Saturday the rearranged match could be held on Sat 30th November. That would be a good call because Bradford will have a big away following on a Saturday compared to a Tuesday, and that would give us a bigger attendance. Obviously hypothetical because we are going to win.

mfb

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 21:35 - Nov 7 with 767 viewsdurham_exile

Harriott, Gambin and Comley sounds like a firm of solicitors.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 00:17 - Nov 8 with 754 viewswessex_exile

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 21:35 - Nov 7 by durham_exile

Harriott, Gambin and Comley sounds like a firm of solicitors.

UTU's

Used to pass a road sign southbound on the A34 for “Milton, Chilton, Didcot & Wantage” and used to think the same. Mind you, “Anna Valley & the Clatfords” off the A343 must surely have been a Country & Western band?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 07:48 - Nov 8 with 739 viewsnoah4x4

"Doolittle & Dalley" of Kidderminster simply had to be estate agents.
Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 08:47 - Nov 8 with 733 viewsdurham_exile

Bradford away 16 November 2019 on 00:17 - Nov 8 by wessex_exile

Used to pass a road sign southbound on the A34 for “Milton, Chilton, Didcot & Wantage” and used to think the same. Mind you, “Anna Valley & the Clatfords” off the A343 must surely have been a Country & Western band?

brilliant Wessex

I used to live in Andover many years ago and there were Upper and Lower Clatford. The good burgers of Lower Clatford objected and had their village name changed to Goodworth Clatford.

UTU's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024