Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford 15:55 - Dec 7 with 1407 viewsMoor_Pinot

Two even sides, visitors have made far fewer errors but playing five across the back it is difficult for the U's to make much progress. Comley and Poku excellent with Comley fully deserving a goal in the 44th minutes. Salford awkward on the break.
Extra pressure from us before half time was beginning to bear fruit. Defence looking reasonable but we have no centre forward so when we do get behind them crosses are unproductive. Pell doing his best, error strewn as usual, probably need Lapslie on to win more of the ball. Senior less destructive today, Poku has a goal in him.
Draw would be no surprise from two mid table teams.

Moor Pinot

Salford on 16:59 - Dec 7 with 1392 viewsMoor_Pinot

We rarely win games in the last minute but scrappy goal from Harry did today.
Barely deserved to be fair to Salfords 120 fans.
Even second half but as in the first we had a good last ten minutes with Bramhall a revelation with his runs. Excellent. Senior better today, Comley essential but we missed two absolute sitters from Pell and the carthorse - look away if you watch later, so it could and should have been a more straightforward win.
They had one disallowed and Gerken was worked. Top seven side on this one? No, not really, we don't score enough goals.
Delighted with the win though, had 0-0 all over it.

Moor Pinot

Salford on 17:04 - Dec 7 with 1387 viewsdurham_exile

Salford on 16:59 - Dec 7 by Moor_Pinot

We rarely win games in the last minute but scrappy goal from Harry did today.
Barely deserved to be fair to Salfords 120 fans.
Even second half but as in the first we had a good last ten minutes with Bramhall a revelation with his runs. Excellent. Senior better today, Comley essential but we missed two absolute sitters from Pell and the carthorse - look away if you watch later, so it could and should have been a more straightforward win.
They had one disallowed and Gerken was worked. Top seven side on this one? No, not really, we don't score enough goals.
Delighted with the win though, had 0-0 all over it.

Sorry Pinault we had two threads running today.

Great win.

I have to say I don't care how we win as long as we win.

If we are to achieve promotion then we have to win such games and great to score last minute as well.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Salford on 18:03 - Dec 7 with 1368 viewsMoor_Pinot

Salford on 17:04 - Dec 7 by durham_exile

Sorry Pinault we had two threads running today.

Great win.

I have to say I don't care how we win as long as we win.

If we are to achieve promotion then we have to win such games and great to score last minute as well.

UTU's

My apologies Durham, sometimes the Orange. Fr supplier to my smartfone does not load all the threads.
Yep, great to win. Just need to score from the chances we create. Norris missed two sitters, Pell an open goal from a yard!

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024