Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 20:11 - Dec 9 with 621 viewsTommy888

Hi All,

As seen in the title of this thread, I have a spare Old Trafford ticket available if anyone knows anyone that would like to purchase it?

Firstly a quick introduction - I am Tommy, 26 and a Col U fan since I can remember. Born in Essex but have spent most of my life in Suffolk so unfortunately are surrounded by and dare I say, friends with Town fans.
I frequently come on this site to read and gain further insight into the fan's views on the club. I enjoy Durham's match posts! I am a match day credit holder and go to about five games a season. I went to the Saturday game and loved the last minute winner, although I can not help but think the team that started the second half more resembled a team that came out of a halftime nap rather than the 'ld half time oranges!!!

The spare ticket - I purchased three tickets for Old Trafford in the credit holder priority sale to ensure me and two friends would sit together but now one can not make it so i'm hoping to recoup some of that £36. I doubt we will sell out our allocation so hence the cheaper price if anyone fancies it?
The ticket is in block E334.

I would be happy to post the ticket but I expect most wouldn't want to pay before seeing the ticket (also I will not want to send the ticket until I receive the money). With no more home games before the cup tie, I would be happy to meet at a half way point.

Thanks,

Tommy

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 23:03 - Dec 9 with 604 viewswessex_exile

Fair do's chap, I've got mine in E334 also, but hope someone can help you out and get a good deal in the process.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 06:28 - Dec 10 with 581 viewsGOSBTS

Hi Tommy,

Hope you manage to find a taker for the ticket. I currently don't have one but not sure I can justify the expense of the travel all the way to Manchester and back, so I'm bowing out and will listen on the radio. Nice to meet another Suffolk based U's fan around my age though! Where abouts are you in Suffolk? I'm in Sudbury and it's predominantly Town here.

Best wishes and good luck!
Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 18:06 - Dec 10 with 546 viewsnoah4x4

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 06:28 - Dec 10 by GOSBTS

Hi Tommy,

Hope you manage to find a taker for the ticket. I currently don't have one but not sure I can justify the expense of the travel all the way to Manchester and back, so I'm bowing out and will listen on the radio. Nice to meet another Suffolk based U's fan around my age though! Where abouts are you in Suffolk? I'm in Sudbury and it's predominantly Town here.

Never mind Suffolk, it is predominantly "Town" (or West Ham", "Arsenal" etc) in Colchester too, but maybe this time next week we can capture an entire generation of new fans if we put in a decent performance against Manure.

However, 3,500 home fans versus Salford was a step in the right direction. In the equivalent (December wk1) fixture last year versus Macclesfield, the home crowd was merely 2,800 (assumes 200 away fans for each). That win put the U's into the automatic promotion spots, so it is not as though we are better placed. But perhaps illustrates the lift a good cup run has offered.

The Salford gate defied the Doomsayers in here that were predicting a dire low crowd after the poor Stevenage performance and to be fair, pre-cChristmas matches are often the lowest attended. But I suspect we might see continuous growth If we can maintain momentum on the pitch (and gain a striker).
Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 19:55 - Dec 10 with 535 viewsdurham_exile

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 18:06 - Dec 10 by noah4x4

Never mind Suffolk, it is predominantly "Town" (or West Ham", "Arsenal" etc) in Colchester too, but maybe this time next week we can capture an entire generation of new fans if we put in a decent performance against Manure.

However, 3,500 home fans versus Salford was a step in the right direction. In the equivalent (December wk1) fixture last year versus Macclesfield, the home crowd was merely 2,800 (assumes 200 away fans for each). That win put the U's into the automatic promotion spots, so it is not as though we are better placed. But perhaps illustrates the lift a good cup run has offered.

The Salford gate defied the Doomsayers in here that were predicting a dire low crowd after the poor Stevenage performance and to be fair, pre-cChristmas matches are often the lowest attended. But I suspect we might see continuous growth If we can maintain momentum on the pitch (and gain a striker).

I hold my hand up and say that I predicted 2,501 attendance including Wessex!

Good to see 3,500 Col U

Regarding strikers we will lose Robinson back to Scummend but have Junior in the wings and he must be given a chance for more than 3 mins a game just like Bonne.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 23:25 - Dec 10 with 518 viewsgerry_us

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 19:55 - Dec 10 by durham_exile

I hold my hand up and say that I predicted 2,501 attendance including Wessex!

Good to see 3,500 Col U

Regarding strikers we will lose Robinson back to Scummend but have Junior in the wings and he must be given a chance for more than 3 mins a game just like Bonne.

UTU's

Maybe even 5 minutes. Is that not the way McG engineers players he doesn't rate out of the club?
For goodness sake don't give them time to make a firm impression.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 7:31]
Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 18:26 - Dec 11 with 461 viewsTommy888

Spare Old Trafford Ticket £30 on 06:28 - Dec 10 by GOSBTS

Hi Tommy,

Ah fair enough, no problem. For me a trip to Old Trafford was something I could not resist, actually wanted Man U away in the draw so was so happy it came out!
That's cool that you're from Suffolk, probably makes the total to four in the county (my brother and dad). From Felixstowe myself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024