Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seasons Greetings 16:30 - Dec 24 with 502 viewsgerry_us

All I want for Xmas is U's....and nine points.

Christmas and New Year's greetings to all boarders. Here's hoping for an exhilarating second half of the season culminating in promotion....and NO, I don't mean via Wembley.
Seasons Greetings on 16:56 - Dec 24 with 495 viewsdurham_exile

Gerry I totally echo those sentiments.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Promotion is the number one objective.

A top three spot is the aim.

Orient Exeter Crawley and Stevenage are all eminently beatable. Top three place beckons.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Seasons Greetings on 18:16 - Dec 24 with 486 viewsGOSBTS

Merry Christmas all! Thank you for warmly welcoming me as an adopted U’s fan this year!
Seasons Greetings on 18:22 - Dec 24 with 485 viewsburnsieespana

Gerry could not agree more with all you say.
Auto promo is highly possible with the squad we have with basically two players in each position.
First time two good keepers as well and all I hope is we use some of the Cup money to sign a good goal scorer from a rival such as that Bradford City guy playing for Swindon.
Anyway a very Happy Christmas to everybody.
Seasons Greetings on 05:55 - Dec 25 with 452 viewswessex_exile

Seasons Greetings on 18:22 - Dec 24 by burnsieespana

Gerry could not agree more with all you say.
Auto promo is highly possible with the squad we have with basically two players in each position.
First time two good keepers as well and all I hope is we use some of the Cup money to sign a good goal scorer from a rival such as that Bradford City guy playing for Swindon.
Anyway a very Happy Christmas to everybody.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Doyle would be no use to us or anyone else unfortunately. Didn’t know this until it cropped up in conversation earlier, but a footballer can’t play for more than two clubs in any one season, and he’s already played for Bradford and Swindon. I’d be happy if Bradford took him back in January mind you, if it knocks the wheels off Swindon’s progress.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Seasons Greetings on 13:14 - Dec 25 with 431 viewsGOSBTS

Santa bought me a Col U home shirt - very chuffed! I feel officially inducted into the club now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024