Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town 16:25 - Jan 30 with 15537 viewsChaffRAFC

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51855/played-for-both-dale-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51863/match-preview-dale-vs

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51857/tvos-dale-v-shrewsbur

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51856/refwatch-dale-v-shrew

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51884/match-report-dale-1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/rochdale-vs-shrewsbury/report/410269

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 4764 viewsjonahwhereru

Noticed it’s 2 in and 1 outfor Shrewsbury in the last couple of days. Wondering what else is in the pipeline and how many might make debuts against us.
Their stats suggest tomorrow’s game will be very tight they don’t score or concede many. Think we do need an attacking line up. BBM is not frightened of going for it when he makes subs, re Tavares and Done in the last two away games. Would just like to see us to have a right cut at it from the start. I guess that means Morley or Camps instead of Williams and possibly Alby from the start. He does drag us up the pitch a bit.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 12:05 - Jan 31 with 4685 viewsAtThePeake

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51863/match-preview-dale-vs

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 4596 viewsfitzochris

Shrewsbury apparently training at Oldham's training ground today.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:04 - Feb 1 with 4468 viewsboromat

Liking that line up! Morley and Wilbraham in. No MJ. Looks much more positive.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 4441 viewsdingdangblue

No Matheson (completely) and no MJ (bench).

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:07]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 4430 viewsShun

Yesssss Bobby Sanchez my one true love. That’s a hell of a line-up, that, with probably the only weak-link being at RB (and that’s being harsh on Keohane).

I assume Matheson’s absence is more to do with his exhausting day yesterday rather than any bureaucratic issue.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 4416 viewsisitme

Glad Sanchez is back. Players have to be registered by 12 pm on Friday to be eligible to play on Saturday. The loan back will have been registered after Luke signed for Wolves which I assume was later in the day. Probably why Lund doesn't feature as well.

Interesting that Andrew has dropped behind Smith and Tavares in the bench pecking order.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:10]
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:10 - Feb 1 with 4395 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:06 - Feb 1 by Shun

Yesssss Bobby Sanchez my one true love. That’s a hell of a line-up, that, with probably the only weak-link being at RB (and that’s being harsh on Keohane).

I assume Matheson’s absence is more to do with his exhausting day yesterday rather than any bureaucratic issue.

I think it’s a bureaucratic due to when he signed ‘on loan’ for us.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 4359 viewsdingdangblue

Wonder if Luke will be heading to Old Trafford later to watch his new team?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 4343 viewsD_Alien

When you think the starting XI plus bench look as strong as they've done all season, AND there's no Lund, Matheson or Camps...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 4335 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:12 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

When you think the starting XI plus bench look as strong as they've done all season, AND there's no Lund, Matheson or Camps...

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:16 - Feb 1 with 4335 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:12 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

Absolutely. I would say the only true weak area is that we rely far too heavily on Henderson for goals.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:16]

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:16 - Feb 1 with 4306 viewsD_Alien

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:15 - Feb 1 by fitzochris

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Edit: yes. Our midfield has goals in it, and would expect at least two of them to be up there with our front two when attacking
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:18]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 4284 viewsShun

Can we just remind the Shrewsbury players that any mistimed or clumsy tackle today could result in them missing their trip to Anfield.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:24 - Feb 1 with 4292 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:22 - Feb 1 by Shun

Can we just remind the Shrewsbury players that any mistimed or clumsy tackle today could result in them missing their trip to Anfield.

I really hope that distraction goes in our favour today!

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 4184 viewsSaxonDale

As others have said with the exception of McLaughlin (if ever match fit) for Keohane then that's our strongest team. Sanchez being back is a HUGE bonus and if Rathbone and Hendo can push up around Wilbraham then we'll cause problems for them in attack. Quietly confident going into this one.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:52 - Feb 1 with 4173 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:49 - Feb 1 by SaxonDale

As others have said with the exception of McLaughlin (if ever match fit) for Keohane then that's our strongest team. Sanchez being back is a HUGE bonus and if Rathbone and Hendo can push up around Wilbraham then we'll cause problems for them in attack. Quietly confident going into this one.

Be interesting to see where Camps fits in when he's back

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 4090 viewsSandyDrum

The pitch at the Sandy Lane end is an absolute disgrace.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 4007 viewsDaleFan7

There's absolutely no movement whatsoever from anyone other than the odd run from Hendo. Getting a bit tedious whatching the defenders pass it between them for 75% of the game.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 3995 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:12 - Feb 1 by SandyDrum

The pitch at the Sandy Lane end is an absolute disgrace.

So is Keohane passing back every 5 minutes

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 3994 viewsSandyDrum

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:31 - Feb 1 by blackdogblue

It's a really poor game in general.
No movement, no attacking presence.
Dull.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:40 - Feb 1 with 3962 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:31 - Feb 1 by blackdogblue

It's impossible for us to attack down the right hand side because Dooley does exactly the same thing. That's if his own shadow doesn't scare him first, I fear for him now the floodlights are on.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:50 - Feb 1 with 3903 viewsrichfoad32

Tranmere and AFC both getting beat.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:54 - Feb 1 with 3832 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 15:50 - Feb 1 by richfoad32

Tranmere and AFC both getting beat.

0-0 at HT. Possession seems fairly even but Shrews have shaded it because they have created 2 or 3 good chances with 1 great block by Sanchez and a good last ditch tackle from O'Connell after a poor pass from Morley put us in trouble

Pitch looks dreadful especially at the Sandy half. May help us with some bobbles in their area in the second half as long as we can actually put the ball in

Big improvement in attacking play needed in the second half
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 16:00 - Feb 1 with 3777 viewsboromat

Midfield and attack need better movement if we're ever going to get it past the halfway line 🤣

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024