Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoganwatch 20:12 - Feb 7 with 4082 viewsdingdangblue

Just scored again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hoganwatch on 20:22 - Feb 7 with 4060 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No we don't.
Hoganwatch on 20:27 - Feb 7 with 4052 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/254023/hogan-scoring-in-bl

But this time in black.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Hoganwatch on 20:34 - Feb 7 with 4026 viewsfitzochris

Hoganwatch on 20:27 - Feb 7 by TVOS1907

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/254023/hogan-scoring-in-bl

But this time in black.

Do we get more money for that?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hoganwatch on 20:41 - Feb 7 with 4009 viewsdiver

How does he do it I haven’t scored for years !!
Hoganwatch on 20:43 - Feb 7 with 4005 viewsdingdangblue

He's scored against Bristol City for Brentford,Villa,Sheffield Utd and Birmingham now!
https://www.transfermarkt.us/scott-hogan/bilanzdetails/spieler/138783/gegner/698

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hoganwatch on 21:20 - Feb 7 with 3938 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hoganwatch on 20:41 - Feb 7 by diver

How does he do it I haven’t scored for years !!

Interesting point......quote from Sky on tonight's match (48th minute)

"Scott Hogan had just nine touches,with two of those from kick off"

They go on to say his movement is second to none and you would n't bet on him testing Bristol's back line again.

Taught well at San Spotty than Hogan fella.
Hoganwatch on 21:50 - Feb 7 with 3865 viewsdingdangblue

Hoganwatch on 21:20 - Feb 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Interesting point......quote from Sky on tonight's match (48th minute)

"Scott Hogan had just nine touches,with two of those from kick off"

They go on to say his movement is second to none and you would n't bet on him testing Bristol's back line again.

Taught well at San Spotty than Hogan fella.

Just before he scored in the 23rd min they'd just made the point that he had to do better - he'd just touched the ball twice! Goal out of nothing - needs to time his runs a lot better though - he was offside when through on goal more than once. Looks like he's got his scoring boots back though.

Hoganwatch on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 3568 viewsNigeriamark

Hoganwatch on 21:50 - Feb 7 by dingdangblue

Just before he scored in the 23rd min they'd just made the point that he had to do better - he'd just touched the ball twice! Goal out of nothing - needs to time his runs a lot better though - he was offside when through on goal more than once. Looks like he's got his scoring boots back though.

Pity he has had such an injury blighted career ( wasn't he injured when we sold him ). Hope he can make up for it now
Login to get fewer ads

Hoganwatch on 11:27 - Feb 8 with 3477 viewsEllDale

I think that he did his knee for the first time whilst playing for us at Bury in the same game in which Hendo was sent-off.
I was think this was around March in the 2013/14 promotion season?
Hoganwatch on 11:37 - Feb 8 with 3468 viewsisitme

Hoganwatch on 09:50 - Feb 8 by Nigeriamark

Pity he has had such an injury blighted career ( wasn't he injured when we sold him ). Hope he can make up for it now

Two acl injuries whilst playing at Brentford really set him back as he was playing really well. It's a shame he never really took his limited opportunities at Villa. Hopefully a good run of games at Birmingham will put him in the shop window for next season. A promotion chasing Championship club is probably his level.
Hoganwatch on 13:26 - Feb 8 with 3347 viewsdingdangblue

Hoganwatch on 11:37 - Feb 8 by isitme

Two acl injuries whilst playing at Brentford really set him back as he was playing really well. It's a shame he never really took his limited opportunities at Villa. Hopefully a good run of games at Birmingham will put him in the shop window for next season. A promotion chasing Championship club is probably his level.

He actually got all his goals after the 2 ACL injuries. Think he got injured in his 2nd ever appearance for Brentford at Rotherham. He's been very lucky the 2 knee injuries dont seem to have affected him that much.

Hoganwatch on 14:06 - Feb 8 with 3309 viewsisitme

Hoganwatch on 13:26 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

He actually got all his goals after the 2 ACL injuries. Think he got injured in his 2nd ever appearance for Brentford at Rotherham. He's been very lucky the 2 knee injuries dont seem to have affected him that much.

I meant more the time away, was it nearly two seasons early in his Brentford career.
Hoganwatch on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 3070 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley 0 Hogan 1

Hoganwatch on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 2969 viewsboromat

Hoganwatch on 21:23 - Feb 11 by dingdangblue

Barnsley 0 Hogan 1

3 in 3 now 👍

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hoganwatch on 23:08 - Feb 11 with 2911 viewskiwidale

In my opinion Hogan has been mismanaged, what Hogan has been missing is a manager that believes in him as a first choice striker, back him and he will score. All too often he has been a bench player and never got a run of games, Birmingham will reap the rewards of playing to Hogans strengths.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hoganwatch on 10:27 - Feb 12 with 2808 viewsdingdangblue

Hoganwatch on 23:08 - Feb 11 by kiwidale

In my opinion Hogan has been mismanaged, what Hogan has been missing is a manager that believes in him as a first choice striker, back him and he will score. All too often he has been a bench player and never got a run of games, Birmingham will reap the rewards of playing to Hogans strengths.

I imagine Villa fans are thrilled! He is starting games, looking sharp and scoring goals - all for their across City rival and they are most probably contributing towards half his wages!

Hoganwatch on 18:35 - Feb 12 with 2728 viewsboromat

Hoganwatch on 10:27 - Feb 12 by dingdangblue

I imagine Villa fans are thrilled! He is starting games, looking sharp and scoring goals - all for their across City rival and they are most probably contributing towards half his wages!

But it will be putting his price tag back up if they want to sell him in the summer.

Hoganwatch on 15:54 - Feb 29 with 2525 viewsboromat

And he scores again

Hoganwatch on 16:41 - Feb 29 with 2445 viewsD_Alien

Hoganwatch on 15:54 - Feb 29 by boromat

And he scores again

And again

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hoganwatch on 18:56 - Feb 29 with 2327 viewsdiver

Hoganwatch on 16:41 - Feb 29 by D_Alien

And again

more cash for us?
Hoganwatch on 19:01 - Feb 29 with 2321 viewsTVOS1907

Hoganwatch on 18:56 - Feb 29 by diver

more cash for us?

No, he's on loan to Birmingham.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Hoganwatch on 15:56 - Mar 7 with 1967 viewsboromat

And another one!!! Some form after being out of it for so long at Villa.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024