Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) 20:10 - May 13 with 3266 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 20:14 - May 13 with 3256 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Not mischief making in any form and don’t think the Twitter rumours are true, just interested to see what people think.

We know what Hendo can do but at 25 Clough has age on his side, also was rated very highly once.

Don’t personally have a view as it depends on wages wanted, contract length etc. So I was sort of assuming same 2 year contract on same wages.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 21:13 - May 13 with 3146 viewsdingdangblue

Would Hendo really quit Dale 3 short of joining Reg as Rochdale's all time scorer? Just a 12 month extension on the same money and he would be sure to be the all time scorer in both the League and overall.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 21:38 - May 13 with 3116 views442Dale

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 21:13 - May 13 by dingdangblue

Would Hendo really quit Dale 3 short of joining Reg as Rochdale's all time scorer? Just a 12 month extension on the same money and he would be sure to be the all time scorer in both the League and overall.

We might not even want to/should be offering any players the same money in the future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 22:04 - May 13 with 3078 viewsdingdangblue

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 21:38 - May 13 by 442Dale

We might not even want to/should be offering any players the same money in the future.

If there are no paying fans or season tickets sold before 2021 things will certainly change.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 07:37 - May 14 with 2925 viewsfitzochris

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 22:04 - May 13 by dingdangblue

If there are no paying fans or season tickets sold before 2021 things will certainly change.

There are already people out there exploiting this in terms of player negotiation. Those clubs who are better equipped to offset this period once the fans start pouring through the gates again, for example.

In a time when all clubs should stick together to drag football back to some semblance of reality from a financial point of view, some are still seeking to gain an advantage. It’s clubs such as ours, who take nothing for granted even during “normal times”, which will suffer most from this.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 07:38 - May 14 with 2925 viewsEllDale

I'm sure I also saw a story on Twitter that we were trying to persuade Sheffield United to sell Tyler Smith as well?
Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 09:41 - May 14 with 2836 viewsJames1980

Drainage refurbishment, new ticket system, possibly signing Hendo on a new seal and securing the signatures of Smith and Clough. Has that local lottery winner donated to the club?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 14:09 - May 14 with 2746 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 09:41 - May 14 by James1980

Drainage refurbishment, new ticket system, possibly signing Hendo on a new seal and securing the signatures of Smith and Clough. Has that local lottery winner donated to the club?

If I did not know better James I would be thinking these Twitter rumours were an attempt to let an out of contact striker know there are other options we are looking at and we won’t be held to ransom.

I await us being linked on Twitter to a couple of midfielders 😀

Login to get fewer ads

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 16:09 - May 14 with 2650 viewsboromat

I'm not sure Clough will still hold a large salary when he moves on. His recent loan spells haven't been great, he's had injury issues and if you take into account the recent transfer market conditions we find ourselves in I could see him being a potential steal. Obviously as long as he comes good.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 16:48 - May 14 with 2615 viewselectricblue

Could BBM see clough as the future Henderson!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 19:36 - May 14 with 2492 viewsblackdogblue

Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely) on 16:48 - May 14 by electricblue

Could BBM see clough as the future Henderson!

Zach was a 2.6 million transfer from Bolton to Notts Forest, maybe it’s his boyhood club or dream?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024