Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The History of the Happy League - How it happened 13:45 - Jun 7 with 397 viewsTheHappyGooner

15 years ago a wandering cockney who supported Derby County from the inner cities upped sticks and moved his family
to Colchester in search of cheaper housing and a safer environment to bring up kids - and even though my marriage didn’t work out in the end and I found myself returning to the smoke after several years - I did leave a lasting legacy.

Having gone incognito on football hooligan sites for banter etc I thought how about starting a football prediction league - and somehow I stumbled upon THE USUAL.

In no time it was born - a divine appointment

Founder members included Wessex and Durham along with the late BarsidePete RIP

We had just 6.

Then it exploded ....

Mr Happy 😃. Is his name

Your president ...

Bless you all and now it is in the safe hands of a Col U diehard MFB and our best player ever- it will continue forever I should imagine ..

Thank you Daniel for accommodating me.

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

The History of the Happy League - How it happened on 20:13 - Jun 7 with 362 viewsdurham_exile

Thank you Mr Happy a true visionary.

Arguably the best prediction league bar none.

Now managed by MFB the most successful player.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The History of the Happy League - How it happened on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 355 viewsTheHappyGooner

The History of the Happy League - How it happened on 20:13 - Jun 7 by durham_exile

Thank you Mr Happy a true visionary.

Arguably the best prediction league bar none.

Now managed by MFB the most successful player.

Up the U's

Cheers brother

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

The History of the Happy League - How it happened on 21:45 - Jun 7 with 350 viewsburnsieespana

We are back!
Missed MFB's reports more than anything else in lock down!
Thank you Mr Happy for your foresight even though I have only been a player for four years!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024