Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. 12:59 - Jun 18 with 1186 viewspwrightsknees

La Patrouille, the world's first aerobatic team and the Red Arrows are due to fly over Colchester at 5.07pm today. I assume that this has nothing to do with De Gaulle's speech of 80 years ago or Macron's visit, but is really a tribute to the fine sporting gentlemen of Colchester United, just minutes before the match v Exeter City is due to start.

Up the promotion chasing U's.

Take great care everyone and stay safe.
La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 13:07 - Jun 18 with 1175 viewsdurham_exile

Great spot PWK
High flying U's to receive their own fly past
Up the U's

Durham_exile

La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 13:56 - Jun 18 with 1160 viewsbwildered

Just need to switch the red dye canister OFF so we can have blue and white only .

Stay safe everyone , in and out the ground . - Up the U's.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 13:59]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 16:08 - Jun 18 with 1131 viewsgerry_us

Living on the Lincolnshire coast we get a good share of Red Arrows flying past. As I sometimes work at RAF Donna Nook I had prior notice of the Red Arrows passing directly over our house and out to sea off Donna Nook at 1.13pm Tuesday.
There we sat on the patio with our coffees ready to wave but Come 1.30 no appearance! Only later in the day did we hear of the crash of the USAF F15 in the North Sea and sadly the death of the pilot, consequently all air traffic in the area was cancelled.
Hopefully they can put on a show over the ground this afternoon. What a sight that would be...fingers crossed.
La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 16:25 - Jun 18 with 1128 viewspwrightsknees

I've just been told that the route to be taken is likely to be slightly to the south-west of Colchester, so not as near to the ground as we might have hoped, unfortunately.
La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 20:42 - Jun 18 with 1105 viewsdurham_exile

La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 16:25 - Jun 18 by pwrightsknees

I've just been told that the route to be taken is likely to be slightly to the south-west of Colchester, so not as near to the ground as we might have hoped, unfortunately.

The crash was truly Tragic.

The American pilot had recently married in February. A routine training Op.

Very sad.

Did anyone actually witness the Red Arrows fly past tonight.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

La Patrouille and Red Arrows Fly-past. on 06:05 - Jun 19 with 1088 viewsnoah4x4

Red Arrows no show - but we did wear a tribute to Mr Macron on our shirts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024