Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To be a Pilgrim . 18:49 - Aug 3 with 725 viewsbwildered

One of the Colchester Four, big Frank Nouble signs for Plymouth , we wish him well .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

To be a Pilgrim . on 18:50 - Aug 3 with 719 viewswessex_exile

Glad he's found a new club, and very best of wishes to him.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

To be a Pilgrim . on 18:59 - Aug 3 with 699 viewsLeadbelly

Three signed for League 1 clubs and one for Bolton, just relegated from there. As Daniel said elsewhere, we had the players...

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

To be a Pilgrim . on 19:15 - Aug 3 with 688 viewsdurham_exile

I fear that we have missed the boat.

We were the first club to ditch players and all four plus Theo plus Ethan were all First Teamers who played regularly or had the ability to go higher and that is what they have done.

I am raging about this. We will never have a better chance of promotion than this season and we cocked it up big style.

I am incandescent with rage about this fiasco.

It is a total fugazi and SB will have to get the youngsters playing out of their skins every week.

We have been advancing backwards for th past 10 seasons and it is not good enough!

Rant over.

Down in the dumps, Dire straits, Disgraceful dunces, Dreadfully Doubly Disappointed of Durham.

Up what is left of the U's

Durham_exile

To be a Pilgrim . on 19:53 - Aug 3 with 645 viewsburnsieespana

Just maybe it was the right decision to get rid of JMcG as we should have got promotion either last year or this.
To be a Pilgrim . on 22:08 - Aug 3 with 579 viewsmfb_cufc

To be a Pilgrim . on 18:59 - Aug 3 by Leadbelly

Three signed for League 1 clubs and one for Bolton, just relegated from there. As Daniel said elsewhere, we had the players...

How did we not get promoted two seasons ago. Szmodics, Kent, KVY, Jackson, Nouble, Mandron and Comley now all playing at a higher level. Probably because we had non-league goalkeepers, and McDunce as first team coach.

mfb

To be a Pilgrim . on 22:18 - Aug 3 with 573 viewsLeadbelly

To be a Pilgrim . on 22:08 - Aug 3 by mfb_cufc

How did we not get promoted two seasons ago. Szmodics, Kent, KVY, Jackson, Nouble, Mandron and Comley now all playing at a higher level. Probably because we had non-league goalkeepers, and McDunce as first team coach.

Too often played not to lose rather than to win.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

To be a Pilgrim . on 22:36 - Aug 3 with 564 viewsgerry_us

I take it you are not happy Peter!
This could be a brilliant year with no superstars getting grumpy; just new kids on the block that want to succeed for the new manager and the U's.
There....that's cheered you up hasn't it?
To be a Pilgrim . on 00:38 - Aug 4 with 538 viewsdurham_exile

To be a Pilgrim . on 22:36 - Aug 3 by gerry_us

I take it you are not happy Peter!
This could be a brilliant year with no superstars getting grumpy; just new kids on the block that want to succeed for the new manager and the U's.
There....that's cheered you up hasn't it?

Gerry I'm seething.

In fact I'm on a par with how Charlton must be feeling after Sheffield Wednesday have escaped relegation because their 12 point penalty is introduced next season.

One question (in two parts) just who is going to play upfront for the U's and who is going to score the goals.

Answers on a postage stamp!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

To be a Pilgrim . on 08:39 - Aug 4 with 501 viewsMoor_Pinot

Precisely Mick.
As I've said on other threads the proof of our underperformance is the destination of so many of the players who've recently left us, ie to teams at a higher level. I can understand Durham and his rage!
My greatest disappointment is losing Ross who is destined for good things, a real loss after having endured Barnes. I just hope Gerry's optimistic view becomes reality!

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024