Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 203642 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:02 - Nov 29 with 1710 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Nov 29 by Dr_Parnassus

My argument?

Which argument? I am making a factual statement, it’s not an argument.

It would be better and more productive to tell me which part of that factual statement you don’t think is accurate.

Someone saying saying they saw someone nicking your bike is not evidence. What bike is it anyway?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:14 - Nov 29 with 1694 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:02 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

Someone saying saying they saw someone nicking your bike is not evidence. What bike is it anyway?

Witness statements aren’t evidence?

Ok Itch. The world has been doing it wrong all this time.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 1672 viewsAndyCole

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:14 - Nov 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Witness statements aren’t evidence?

Ok Itch. The world has been doing it wrong all this time.

Go easy on the irksome itch doc, he’ll be on his 3rd glass of (what he thinks is) his posh 19Grimes plonk

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:25 - Nov 29 with 1664 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:20 - Nov 29 by AndyCole

Go easy on the irksome itch doc, he’ll be on his 3rd glass of (what he thinks is) his posh 19Grimes plonk

Ahh, you’re back. Been waiting for me to post I suppose.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:25 - Nov 29 with 1663 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:20 - Nov 29 by AndyCole

I never know if these people actually believe the stuff they say, but yes alcohol could well play it’s part to be fair. I see DJack has blamed being drunk the other day for making a fool of himself on here.

It’s a shame.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 1627 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Nov 29 by majorraglan

When the legislation was introduced last year, there was a 6 month window during which time people could submit objections etc, that window expired in April, seemingly there were no issues or significant objections. Its now become an issue after the Republicans lost.

It may well end up in the Supreme Court, but there’s been no mention of fraud.

They didn't object because they had no idea of the amount of fraud there would be, stupid I know.

As to no eveidence, there is plenty of evidence, I have presented you with 4 videos that show clear evidence of Electoral fraud.

Why aren't you wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in the mass media and each part fact checked and declared rubbish.
Because they daren't give it the publicity, hence the mantra "there is no evidence" and you want to believe it.
You are like sheep, no enquiring mind at all, making the excuse that it is made up, conspiracy theories etc.

Are you actually scared to watch the videos in case they prove you totally wrong, why don't you watch them and then you can tell us why they aren't real and are made up.
After all they only use official government data to prove their point.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 10:46]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:56 - Nov 29 with 1606 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:47 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

They didn't object because they had no idea of the amount of fraud there would be, stupid I know.

As to no eveidence, there is plenty of evidence, I have presented you with 4 videos that show clear evidence of Electoral fraud.

Why aren't you wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in the mass media and each part fact checked and declared rubbish.
Because they daren't give it the publicity, hence the mantra "there is no evidence" and you want to believe it.
You are like sheep, no enquiring mind at all, making the excuse that it is made up, conspiracy theories etc.

Are you actually scared to watch the videos in case they prove you totally wrong, why don't you watch them and then you can tell us why they aren't real and are made up.

Donald still lost.
Bye-Don still won.

Get his sorry fat ass out of the White Office asap.
Even his own wife hates his guts.

Out-smarted by an old man then, imagine Mr Putin falling for that one ?

And the new .....

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:57 - Nov 29 with 1606 viewsProfessor

Are you Robert Parker then? Nowt wrong with 19 Crimes. A bit unsubtle and jammy for my taste, but makes crowd pleasing wines at a fair price point.

No doubt you are swigging back the Nuits-StGeorges or the Cheval Blanc?
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:00 - Nov 29 with 1601 viewsJack123

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:25 - Nov 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I never know if these people actually believe the stuff they say, but yes alcohol could well play it’s part to be fair. I see DJack has blamed being drunk the other day for making a fool of himself on here.

It’s a shame.

Nail on the head Dr P, I I notice he admits he was hammered on the other site ..

libera nos a malo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:21 - Nov 29 with 1591 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:47 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

"Why aren't you wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in the mass media and each part fact checked and declared rubbish."

i'm wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in a court of law and each part fact checked and declared rubbish.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:50 - Nov 29 with 1573 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:21 - Nov 29 by Groo

"Why aren't you wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in the mass media and each part fact checked and declared rubbish."

i'm wondering why that evidence is not being discussed in detail in a court of law and each part fact checked and declared rubbish.

Declared rubbish? By who?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:47 - Nov 30 with 1505 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:25 - Nov 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s a shame.

Well I haven’t touched a drop but but how vile do you have to be to make those kind of insinuations because someone happens to have a different opinion? We don’t even know Any Cole’s opinion, she only turns up because she believes she somoehow knows something about me. I can assure you she knows nothing, and at least DJack is man enough to admit that he was under the influence, what’s your excuse?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:52 - Nov 30 with 1500 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:47 - Nov 30 by ItchySphincter

Well I haven’t touched a drop but but how vile do you have to be to make those kind of insinuations because someone happens to have a different opinion? We don’t even know Any Cole’s opinion, she only turns up because she believes she somoehow knows something about me. I can assure you she knows nothing, and at least DJack is man enough to admit that he was under the influence, what’s your excuse?

It wasn’t an insinuation, DJack admitted it and agreed it may be the cause for other people too.

It has nothing to do with opinions, people are welcome to opinions. But denying a fact isn’t an opinion. I don’t think I have ever heard anyone in my life try to suggest that witness testimony is not evidence.... because it quite clearly is.

But don’t let that stop you go on your leftist sensationalist rampage.

I need no excuse for speaking sense, it’s desired. If there is something you don’t think makes sense then happy to explain it to you, but you would need to be specific.

Ta
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 7:53]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:04 - Nov 30 with 1478 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:48 - Nov 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes appeal.

Continue and I will have you for contempt of court. You have one chance to prove you were not wrong as it appears you were...

So again, who were you referring to then?

DELUDED AND WRONG.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:04 - Nov 30 with 1478 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:00 - Nov 29 by Jack123

Nail on the head Dr P, I I notice he admits he was hammered on the other site ..

He read it there you fool.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:10 - Nov 30 with 1455 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:04 - Nov 30 by DJack

DELUDED AND WRONG.

Is that you Donald?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:50 - Nov 30 with 1436 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It will be, in the Supreme court.
You probebly haven't noticed that the lower courts haven't actually examined the data. They don't need to, they know there "is no evidence of fraud", the mass media told them so.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:52 - Nov 30 with 1429 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watched the videos yet, or are you also scared to be proved wrong?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:37 - Nov 30 with 1419 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:04 - Nov 30 by DJack

DELUDED AND WRONG.

So it seems, it’s a shame. All you had to do was back up your post.

Hopefully you have learned a lesson for next time.

Appeal denied.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:12 - Nov 30 with 1377 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:50 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

It will be, in the Supreme court.
You probebly haven't noticed that the lower courts haven't actually examined the data. They don't need to, they know there "is no evidence of fraud", the mass media told them so.

This is what I don't understand, the lower courts have not seen this evidence therefore they cannot examine it.

The supreme Court should not be allowed in my opinion, to act on evidence not presented at the lower court. A balanced system would send them back to the lower courts with the "new evidence".

Its odd to me that they are not showing this damning evidence, just so they can wait until they get to what they believe to be a sympathetic to the Republicans Supreme Court.

A Supremem Court with 6 v 3 Republcan appointed, one of these very contentious, being that the senate in Obama's days witheld a vote on a replacement, which would have made a 5 v 4 democrat majority for the first time since the 1970's, because at 11 months was too close to an election, yet allowed Trump appoint replacement to make it 6 v 3 with less than a month to the election.

Thats all sorts of wrong.

You and P maybe right in that its all about getting it to the Supreme Court, I can't help thinking there is something very wrong there.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:14 - Nov 30 with 1374 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:52 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Watched the videos yet, or are you also scared to be proved wrong?

I told you I won't watch them, I'll wait until they are actually brought up in Court and then see the arguements for and against. Make's it easier for a simpleton like me understand when they break it down.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:36 - Nov 30 with 1326 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:14 - Nov 30 by Groo

I told you I won't watch them, I'll wait until they are actually brought up in Court and then see the arguements for and against. Make's it easier for a simpleton like me understand when they break it down.

This short one doesn't need any breaking down, it shows clips of live TV where they transferred 20,000 Votes already given to Trump over to Biden.
Trumps votes went down, an almost impossibility when counting and Biden's went up the exact same amount.

It only takes 1 minute and even you don't need anyone to explain it to you.

https://rumble.com/vbf6oj-video-evidence-of-voter-software-fraud-pennsylvania-pa
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:03 - Nov 30 with 1312 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:37 - Nov 30 by Dr_Parnassus

So it seems, it’s a shame. All you had to do was back up your post.

Hopefully you have learned a lesson for next time.

Appeal denied.

Put the shovel down you fool.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:08 - Nov 30 with 1309 viewsProfessor

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:36 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

This short one doesn't need any breaking down, it shows clips of live TV where they transferred 20,000 Votes already given to Trump over to Biden.
Trumps votes went down, an almost impossibility when counting and Biden's went up the exact same amount.

It only takes 1 minute and even you don't need anyone to explain it to you.

https://rumble.com/vbf6oj-video-evidence-of-voter-software-fraud-pennsylvania-pa

A CNN ribbon is not any sort of official data and that is in no way, not even remotely evidence of anything other than CNN covered the election.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:16 - Nov 30 with 1304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:08 - Nov 30 by Professor

A CNN ribbon is not any sort of official data and that is in no way, not even remotely evidence of anything other than CNN covered the election.

I see you are not aware that they display an official feed, but I didn't expect you to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024