Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 201508 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Dec 17 with 1376 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:01 - Dec 17 by Humpty

And this is what happens when idiots believe the kind of bullshit that AFD puts out. Innocent people suffer.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/15/steven-hotze-texas-election-fraud-Housto

Thankfully nobody was hurt this time but when people with lots of guns but very little brains get deliberately wound up by cynical actors someone will really get hurt.

What you mean like Democrats winding up Antifa and BLM who did burn buildings, destroy property, hurt and even kill people.
You bloody hypocite.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:56 - Dec 17 with 1361 viewsFireboy2

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:35 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

And you have nothing to offer except drive by comments.
Totally data & information devoid comments.

Better saying nothing at all than spouting lies to suit the narrative.

I'm wondering when you will give in, will it be when trump gets evicted from the white house or when biden gets inaugurated?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:28 - Dec 17 with 1341 viewsLohengrin

This made me laugh...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:30 - Dec 17 with 1339 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:56 - Dec 17 by Fireboy2

I'm wondering when you will give in, will it be when trump gets evicted from the white house or when biden gets inaugurated?

Like I said, nothing to offer.

I like to think that the sources that I read in the USA have a better understanding than any UK Guardian reader suffering with TDS.

We will see what we will see, there is a lot going on that you know nothing at all about because of your limited reading.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:47 - Dec 17 with 1325 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:56 - Dec 17 by Fireboy2

OK, read this and tell me that the people in USA running the elections know what they are doing.
Should this information be correct California's vote is null and void.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/17/california-clearly-violated-election-law-votes-

As I don't think you or any other TDS sufferer will bother to read it here is a summary.
California State Law says that certain Voter instructions MUST be on the Ballot paper, plus for a Presidential election further Instructions are required. Any incorrectly formatted Ballots are NOT TO BE COUNTED.
53 of the 58 Counties in California did not have either set of instructions on their Ballot papers and of the other 5 the second set of instructions are missing. 100% of their Ballots under their own laws should not have been counted.

Of course we already know that Pennsylvania broke their own laws as well.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 21:49]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 1319 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

What you mean like Democrats winding up Antifa and BLM who did burn buildings, destroy property, hurt and even kill people.
You bloody hypocite.

How is he a hypocrite, come on now, be specific.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:17 - Dec 17 with 1305 viewsLohengrin

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:27 - Dec 17 by Humpty

And if Mr Bannon has published it on his website, or war room (snigger) as he calls it, then I assume he agrees with it. So that's me in.

I laughed when I first came across the ‘War Room’ too, Hump, but for a different reason. I knew it was a tip of the hat to Andrew Breitbart as soon as I saw it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:55 - Dec 17 with 1291 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:52 - Dec 17 by Groo

How is he a hypocrite, come on now, be specific.

Do you mean to say that you can't see the hypocrisy of highlighting 1 man threatening another man when he has been absolutely silent about antifa and blm actually causing gbh to dozens of people and even killing them.
Only last week they were stabbing peaceful people taking part in an election rally.

All I can say is that it demonstrates your moral compass as well as his.
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:00 - Dec 17 with 1286 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:55 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you mean to say that you can't see the hypocrisy of highlighting 1 man threatening another man when he has been absolutely silent about antifa and blm actually causing gbh to dozens of people and even killing them.
Only last week they were stabbing peaceful people taking part in an election rally.

All I can say is that it demonstrates your moral compass as well as his.

I don't believe he is putting up ANTIFA propaganda or has anywhere said they are right in what they say or do.

You on the other hand are pushing forward the very propaganda that resulted in the sort of action he highlighted.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:12 - Dec 18 with 1250 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:00 - Dec 17 by Groo

I don't believe he is putting up ANTIFA propaganda or has anywhere said they are right in what they say or do.

You on the other hand are pushing forward the very propaganda that resulted in the sort of action he highlighted.

Didn’t they encourage people to donate to a fund to bail the ANTIFA rioters out of jail after burning down people’s homes and businesses and often attacking civilians?

www.ANTIFA.com still redirects you to JoeBiden.com - the official campaign website.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 3:23]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:31 - Dec 18 with 1201 viewsFireboy2

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:30 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Like I said, nothing to offer.

I like to think that the sources that I read in the USA have a better understanding than any UK Guardian reader suffering with TDS.

We will see what we will see, there is a lot going on that you know nothing at all about because of your limited reading.

I dont read any papers, I dont trawl sites for videos to suit my narrative because I dont have one, I watch and listen to independent sources of news, they do not mention anything about trump being defrauded, they all say that trump lost.

Whereas you🤡
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:06 - Dec 18 with 1168 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:31 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

I dont read any papers, I dont trawl sites for videos to suit my narrative because I dont have one, I watch and listen to independent sources of news, they do not mention anything about trump being defrauded, they all say that trump lost.

Whereas you🤡

Independent sources of news, you means the ones that just copy what the Mass Media writes.
Of course they do not talk about electoral fraud, it is not the current narrative, which is to keep repeating "there is no evidence of voter fraud".
When there are books and books and boxes and photos and videos of Electoral Fraud.
None of which you want to believe.
That is OK by me, it is your prerogative
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:26 - Dec 18 with 1136 viewsFireboy2

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:06 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Independent sources of news, you means the ones that just copy what the Mass Media writes.
Of course they do not talk about electoral fraud, it is not the current narrative, which is to keep repeating "there is no evidence of voter fraud".
When there are books and books and boxes and photos and videos of Electoral Fraud.
None of which you want to believe.
That is OK by me, it is your prerogative

No the ones who have no political slant.

You keep harping on about fraud and people will keep coming on here to ridicule you.

But I expect you to keep banging the drum though.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:33 - Dec 18 with 1130 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:26 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

No the ones who have no political slant.

You keep harping on about fraud and people will keep coming on here to ridicule you.

But I expect you to keep banging the drum though.

They all have a political slant, they’re human.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:58 - Dec 18 with 1112 viewsFireboy2

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:33 - Dec 18 by Highjack

They all have a political slant, they’re human.

ITN, Ch4 and Ch5?

I dont see one, they are imo like myself, down the middle.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:27 - Dec 18 with 1091 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:58 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

ITN, Ch4 and Ch5?

Channel 4 definitely has a left political slant. As for channel 5 I have no idea as I’ve never watched it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:48 - Dec 18 with 1084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:58 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

ITN, Ch4 and Ch5?

They do not need to have a bias as they only repeat the stories that the rest of the mass media put out.
That is where the bias is, in the original stories.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:57 - Dec 18 with 1070 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Recount Confirms Trump Won Michigan County That Reported Biden Win on Election Night
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:01 - Dec 18 with 1069 viewsFireboy2

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:48 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

They do not need to have a bias as they only repeat the stories that the rest of the mass media put out.
That is where the bias is, in the original stories.

You truly have been brainwashed by trump havent you.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:09 - Dec 18 with 1063 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:01 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

You truly have been brainwashed by trump havent you.

What has Trump got to do with it?
I have watched original video of speeches and Reports which bear no relationship with what the press report.
I thought that you would be aware of such behavour, Doc on here has pointed it out often enough.
How about "mostly peaceful protests" while standing in front of burning cars and buildings that BLM & Antifa have torched?
But for you that is obviously not bias, what do you call it "creative reporting"?

With the number of examples around you really don't want to go there.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 18:10]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 1058 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:57 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Recount Confirms Trump Won Michigan County That Reported Biden Win on Election Night

As you know AFD I usually refrain from engaging with you, but the way you’ve framed the above story is my absolute favourite of your posts so far.

Thank you for cheering me up 🤣
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:23 - Dec 18 with 1055 viewslondonlisa2001

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:19 - Dec 18 by Gwyn737

As you know AFD I usually refrain from engaging with you, but the way you’ve framed the above story is my absolute favourite of your posts so far.

Thank you for cheering me up 🤣

I laughed when I read that too.

Genuinely hilarious.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:26 - Dec 18 with 1052 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:57 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan county turned up no sign of shenanigans Thursday, only a handful of additional votes for President Donald Trump.

Trump padded his Antrim County victory with 11 more votes, while Joe Biden lost one. The Republican county in the northern Lower Peninsula has been under intense scrutiny since the Nov. 3 election when initial results showed a local victory for Biden.

It was attributed to human error, not any problems with voting machines, and corrected. But a judge still took the extraordinary step of allowing a resident to take forensic images of election equipment.

The hand tally “confirmed the truth and affirmed the facts: Dominion’s voting machines accurately tabulated the votes cast for president in Antrim County,” said Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

It is time for the disinformation campaigns to stop, and for elected and other leaders on both sides of the aisle to unequivocally affirm that the election was secure and accurate,” Benson said.

Biden lost Antrim County but won Michigan by 154,000 votes.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:27 - Dec 18 with 1050 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:26 - Dec 18 by Groo

A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan county turned up no sign of shenanigans Thursday, only a handful of additional votes for President Donald Trump.

Trump padded his Antrim County victory with 11 more votes, while Joe Biden lost one. The Republican county in the northern Lower Peninsula has been under intense scrutiny since the Nov. 3 election when initial results showed a local victory for Biden.

It was attributed to human error, not any problems with voting machines, and corrected. But a judge still took the extraordinary step of allowing a resident to take forensic images of election equipment.

The hand tally “confirmed the truth and affirmed the facts: Dominion’s voting machines accurately tabulated the votes cast for president in Antrim County,” said Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

It is time for the disinformation campaigns to stop, and for elected and other leaders on both sides of the aisle to unequivocally affirm that the election was secure and accurate,” Benson said.

Biden lost Antrim County but won Michigan by 154,000 votes.

What does it have to do with Antrim county?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:28 - Dec 18 with 1046 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:27 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

What does it have to do with Antrim county?

I don't know, you tell me.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-michigan-electio

Edit: From my limited knowledge, Antrim County is a County in Michigan, therefore a Michigan County, where a recount occurred. Is there another Michigan County that you are referring to in your comment?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 18:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024