Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go 12:05 - Oct 14 with 1256 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/53098/swansea-city-trans

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:10 - Oct 14 with 1249 viewsonehunglow

Wilson looks like a very young Prince Charles.

Seem an awful lot of work to be done in 48 hours

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:24 - Oct 14 with 1224 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea need to wheel and deal. The point of using academy players is that it allows for players on higher thn average championship salaries as potential mtch winners . . Wilson scored 18 gaols last time in the championship. Two years older he can improve on that. Joe Lewis is in the first team squad. He coud be eased in at 6ft 4in an if not offered to Newport county as a replacement for Brandon Cooper.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:46 - Oct 14 with 1170 viewsonehunglow

Wheel and deal is not something we do well.

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:47 - Oct 14 with 1170 viewsKGriz16

Prediction:

In: Wilson, Latibeaudiere and Rodon (back on loan)

Out: Rodon (but back on loan)
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 13:01 - Oct 14 with 1142 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:47 - Oct 14 by KGriz16

Prediction:

I tend to agree.

Perfect solution.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 13:16 - Oct 14 with 1110 viewsonehunglow

I'd settle for that.

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 13:20 - Oct 14 with 1102 viewsThornburyswan

Prediction:

That would be a decent end to this two stage window, might be a tad light up top but I’d be very comfortable with that.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 13:48 - Oct 14 with 1058 viewsPrettyvisitor

Prediction:

That won't work for us though, too many loan players to include them all in a matchday squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 1031 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 13:48 - Oct 14 by Prettyvisitor

That won't work for us though, too many loan players to include them all in a matchday squad.

Use Benda as first choice. Leave Woodman out unless needed.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:22 - Oct 14 with 1004 viewsPrettyvisitor

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:03 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

That's not going to happen.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:30 - Oct 14 with 995 views34dfgdf54

My Guess:

In - Wilson, Latibeaudiere, Nathaniel Phillips
Out - Rodon (£15m), Cullen on loan

Replacing Rodon with two young centre halves, cash we generate from Rodon deal will partly go down to fund Wilson loan, and Ayew will be used up front alot more with Wilson shifting to his position.

Nathaniel Phillips is a complete guess but he's a young defender we were linked with in the past and he's still available, could be a double swoop from Liverpool.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:33 - Oct 14 with 987 viewsjasper_T

I think Wilson will go to Derby tbh.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:08 - Oct 14 with 937 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:33 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

Backward step Jasper, he’s done that, been there, not sure how much Liverpool can influence him, probably a lot, but Potters record isn’t bad. Seems now though it’s a million plus to get ahold of him.

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:19 - Oct 14 with 924 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:08 - Oct 14 by KeithHaynes

Backward step Jasper, he’s done that, been there, not sure how much Liverpool can influence him, probably a lot, but Potters record isn’t bad. Seems now though it’s a million plus to get ahold of him.

Exactly, they have an owner who will agree to pay any old fee and work some dodgy angle to get it funded.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:22 - Oct 14 with 919 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:19 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

Exactly, they have an owner who will agree to pay any old fee and work some dodgy angle to get it funded.

That’s agreed.

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:40 - Oct 14 with 894 viewsCatullus

Prediction:

I think most of us would be happy with that, depending of course on the price we get for Rodon!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 15:51 - Oct 14 with 883 viewsKGriz16

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:03 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

Woodman is sh*t anyway.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 16:49 - Oct 14 with 839 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 14:33 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

Looking that way.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 16:51 - Oct 14 with 838 viewsNotLoyal

If he likes middle of the table football then he will enjoy it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 647 viewsMartinSwan

Starting to look like Joe out for say £15m ( cash and/or loan backincluded) and Joel Latibeaudiere in, and nothing else.
Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 18:43 - Oct 15 with 567 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 17:09 - Oct 15 by MartinSwan

Starting to look like Joe out for say £15m ( cash and/or loan backincluded) and Joel Latibeaudiere in, and nothing else.

Joe Lewis is of suitable age and haf a season at torquy under his belt. He has trained with the first team.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 19:00 - Oct 15 with 555 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City : TRANSFER LATEST : 48 Hours to go on 12:46 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

Wheel and deal is not something we do well.

& now only 22 hours to go, tick tock, tick tock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024