Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread 14:25 - May 8 with 8910 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55015/barnsley-v-swansea

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 14:37 - May 8 with 4243 viewsmonmouth

Two lots of benalties is our best hope. If we shoot and don’t boot them backwards or out to the wing. That’s Cooperwang.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 14:52 - May 8 with 4185 viewsCatullus

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 14:37 - May 8 by monmouth

Two lots of benalties is our best hope. If we shoot and don’t boot them backwards or out to the wing. That’s Cooperwang.

Do you mean penalties or banalities? We've hardly been fresh or interesting in ages!

I think two banalities decided by penalties is probably a good shout.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:08 - May 8 with 4128 viewsmax936

Can we go and buy a 30 million pound striker and a AM. PLEASE

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:14 - May 8 with 4109 viewsWhiterockin

TBH I am more confident than I was this morning. I believe we can beat Barnsley over 2 games and then anything can happen if we make the final. Imagine all the stick Cooper gets from some and he takes us up.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:17 - May 8 with 4103 viewsmax936

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:14 - May 8 by Whiterockin

TBH I am more confident than I was this morning. I believe we can beat Barnsley over 2 games and then anything can happen if we make the final. Imagine all the stick Cooper gets from some and he takes us up.

Can you imagine us in the PL with Cooper at the helm and most of these players

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:20 - May 8 with 4085 viewsWhiterockin

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:17 - May 8 by max936

Yes we would fluke our way into Europe.

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:29 - May 8 with 4065 viewsAguycalledJack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:20 - May 8 by Whiterockin

Looks like we’re the 8.15 KO on the 17th.
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:33 - May 8 with 4045 viewsWhiterockin

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:29 - May 8 by AguycalledJack

Looks like we’re the 8.15 KO on the 17th.

Confirmed.

https://www.skysports.com/championship-fixtures

Login to get fewer ads

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:35 - May 8 with 4033 viewsmax936

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 15:20 - May 8 by Whiterockin

you got the 6 winning numbers for tonights lottery

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:30 - May 8 with 3923 viewsCatullus

Hey, I wouldn't care if we finished bottom by a long way, we'd have some money to build with.

If our owners are genuine about building the club then we need to bring money in. Lets build slowly and sustainably!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:37 - May 8 with 3909 viewsOldjack

I'm watching Sheffield United atm and they'd bloody murder us if we were to play them right now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:38 - May 8 with 3882 viewsonehunglow

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:37 - May 8 by Oldjack

I'm watching Sheffield United atm and they'd bloody murder us if we were to play them right now

We’d struggle against Forest Green Rovers ,Al.

We got great possession stats though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:51 - May 8 with 3876 viewsOldjack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:38 - May 8 by onehunglow

We’d struggle against Forest Green Rovers ,Al.

We got great possession stats though

means jack shite ,When we were under Brendan we looked a tidy team playing tidy football ,now we look like a rabble of misfits ,it doesn't bare thinking about should we dine at the top table

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:56 - May 8 with 3847 viewsonehunglow

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:51 - May 8 by Oldjack

means jack shite ,When we were under Brendan we looked a tidy team playing tidy football ,now we look like a rabble of misfits ,it doesn't bare thinking about should we dine at the top table

But how many go on about it.Curt today was talking warlocks.
#My God ,do we need me honesty
You ay it as it a it i and as most fans see us
What is posted on here is incredulous at times.

Watford were taking the urine for most of today,as is Hourihane -all the time.Thi must be the laziest,most cowardly talented player to wear the shirt for some time. Appalling player for us.We literally pick him HOPING he gets a free kick.

It is insulting to us all.

Mind you,Barnsley will be easier to play. The algorithyms say so.

Well said anyway ,Alan

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:14 - May 8 with 3823 viewsOldjack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:56 - May 8 by onehunglow

But how many go on about it.Curt today was talking warlocks.
#My God ,do we need me honesty
You ay it as it a it i and as most fans see us
What is posted on here is incredulous at times.

Watford were taking the urine for most of today,as is Hourihane -all the time.Thi must be the laziest,most cowardly talented player to wear the shirt for some time. Appalling player for us.We literally pick him HOPING he gets a free kick.

It is insulting to us all.

Mind you,Barnsley will be easier to play. The algorithyms say so.

Well said anyway ,Alan

the buck stops with Cooper it's all down to him how the players perform ,his negative mindset over the last few months has blown a really good chance to go up ,will it continue ?I'm afraid it will ,Barnsley will be rubbing their hands with glee tonight, they won't get a better chance to reach the final

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:32 - May 8 with 3778 viewsAguycalledJack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:14 - May 8 by Oldjack

the buck stops with Cooper it's all down to him how the players perform ,his negative mindset over the last few months has blown a really good chance to go up ,will it continue ?I'm afraid it will ,Barnsley will be rubbing their hands with glee tonight, they won't get a better chance to reach the final

Neither will we. Think we all agree that barnsley over 2 legs is also our best chance of reaching the final.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 17:32]
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:54 - May 8 with 3728 viewspencoedjack

I see the play off thread is already full of negativity.

There are a lot of football teams who would like to swap places with us you negative bunch of bar stewards.

COYS
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:58 - May 8 with 3682 viewsGaryjack

Not sure what to make of this, but these are all our results against Barnsley since we lost to them in the play offs at the Mill Stad.

09 Dec 2008 Swansea City v Barnsley D 2-2 League Championship
13 Apr 2009 Barnsley v Swansea City W 1-3 League Championship
19 Sep 2009 Barnsley v Swansea City D 0-0 League Championship
17 Apr 2010 Swansea City v Barnsley W 3-1 League Championship
28 Dec 2010 Swansea City v Barnsley W 1-0 League Championship
22 Jan 2011 Barnsley v Swansea City D 1-1 League Championship
07 Jan 2012 Barnsley v Swansea City W 2-4 FA Cup
28 Aug 2012 Swansea City v Barnsley W 3-1 League Cup
19 Oct 2019 Barnsley v Swansea City D 1-1 League Championship
29 Dec 2019 Swansea City v Barnsley D 0-0 League Championship
19 Dec 2020 Swansea City v Barnsley W 2-0 League Championship
16 Jan 2021 Barnsley v Swansea City W 0-2 League Championship

And we didn't lose to them in the league that season either. win and a draw.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 18:38]
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:00 - May 8 with 3704 viewsOldjack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:54 - May 8 by pencoedjack

There are a lot of football teams who would like to swap places with us you negative bunch of bar stewards.

COYS

Show me a positive Swansea city and I'll get on the gravy train

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:02 - May 8 with 3662 viewstrampie

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:14 - May 8 by Oldjack

I'm not sure I would be rubbing my hands if I was a Barnsley fan, without checking I think Barnsley beat Brentford this season and last season they haven't beaten the Swans in that timeframe in fact Swansea beat Barnsley home and away this season 2-0.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:17 - May 8 with 3644 viewspencoedjack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:02 - May 8 by trampie

I'm not sure I would be rubbing my hands if I was a Barnsley fan, without checking I think Barnsley beat Brentford this season and last season they haven't beaten the Swans in that timeframe in fact Swansea beat Barnsley home and away this season 2-0.

I’m glad we have Barnsley nowt to fear.

In a 1 of game at Wembley anything can happen.

BTW any ST holders who can’t make semis or the final I’m willing to pay over the odds for tickets 👍
The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:23 - May 8 with 3630 viewsOldjack

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:02 - May 8 by trampie

and we haven't been such a negative team since Sousa was at the helm . What gripes me is we can play attractive attacking football ,but these last few months we've been bloody awful with such negative football ,I'm sure Cooper has had a bang to the head

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:27 - May 8 with 3603 viewsonehunglow

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 17:54 - May 8 by pencoedjack

COYS

Hardly. It is full of nauseating love for Woody though, a joke who has cost us automatic promotion.

That should keep you going

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:29 - May 8 with 3599 viewsonehunglow

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:17 - May 8 by pencoedjack

I’m glad we have Barnsley nowt to fear.

In a 1 of game at Wembley anything can happen.

BTW any ST holders who can’t make semis or the final I’m willing to pay over the odds for tickets 👍

Maybe it’s the name.
Maybe they are northern monkeys we seem to hate.
A mining town too.

We underestimated last time in play offs.
Ask yourself,just who fears us.

Not even Wycombe did

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 18:49 - May 8 with 3570 viewsmax936

The EFL Championship Play Offs thread on 16:51 - May 8 by Oldjack

We played ok today, we just couldn't score, we were pushing forward when Watford broke away twice and scored twice, not sure Gray knew much about his goal though as it hit him more than he hit the ball.
How many times did Lowe run across the edge of their box without attempting a shot

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024