Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dressing room 101. 19:42 - May 8 with 829 viewsbwildered

Ben Stevenson, Jevani Brown, Dean Gerken, Courtney Senior and Omar Sowunmi all missing from the U's squad today, along with Callum Harriott and Harry Pell - all seven players are out of contract at the U's, this summer.
Thanks lads, can all collect your boots Monday .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Dressing room 101. on 20:28 - May 8 with 810 viewswessex_exile

So my take:

Stevenson - injured, but hope not
Brown - possibly, perhaps leaning towards probably
Gerken - probably
Senior - possibly, but perhaps hope not
Sowumni - possibly
Harriott - no idea, but hope not
Pell - no idea, but hope not

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Dressing room 101. on 09:21 - May 12 with 666 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think letting Gerken go could be a mistake unless he has a strong desire to be number one in the last few years of his career. We've got two decent keepers with George probably the first choice right now but Gerken is a more than able backup. We've come unstuck before when we haven't had the right person between the sticks.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Dressing room 101. on 12:15 - May 12 with 644 viewsthrillseeker

Dressing room 101. on 09:21 - May 12 by RSCOSWORTH

I think letting Gerken go could be a mistake unless he has a strong desire to be number one in the last few years of his career. We've got two decent keepers with George probably the first choice right now but Gerken is a more than able backup. We've come unstuck before when we haven't had the right person between the sticks.

I tend to agree RSC regarding GK situation

Maybe we could offer Deano and coaching role in knowledge he is the number 2. I would also suggest a lower wage than currently on.

I hope we retain the services of Ben Stevenson who I really rate - probably our best player at ball retention and picking a pass

I would also be happy to retain Jevani Brown - a player who I think has undoubted ability but requires a certain style of team set up to be effective

I actually think these players are more football intelligent than most of their team mates
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024