Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal 01:02 - Feb 7 with 22056 viewsKeithHaynes

A disgraceful piece of behaviour from the favoured Not Loyal who after agreeing to supply Swansea Independent with every match day thread this season he has gone missing. We have spoken to his representatives but all we are hearing is he isn’t happy. His Mrs states he isn’t in the right frame of mind so we have sent some site representatives round to his house to assess him. It seems he really isn’t ready to supply us with this Tuesdays match day thread so we can only assume he is getting in some training.

We can’t wait 😂

Everyone is hanging on tender hooks for this one.
Any swans fan not going can subscribe to swans tv.

Maybe some will be daring enough to surf the web for a free view.
Even the hardiest of souls on a midweek think twice about their travel plans with
School, work and just life itself getting in the way.

Stick with us, Swansea Independent.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56970/stoke-city-will-pr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56977/the-championship-g

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56979/andy-fisher-and-ja

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56994/swansea-city-put-i

Stoke City: Joe Bursik, Joe Allen (captain), Tyrese Campbell, Josh Tymon, Ben Wilmot, Jacob Brown, Phil Jagielka, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Nick Powell, Lewis Baker, Jaden Philogene-Bidace.

Substitutes: Jack Bonham, Tommy Smith, Liam Moore, Sam Clucas, Steven Fletcher, D'Margio Wright-Phillips, Josh Maja.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ryan Bennett, Flynn Downes, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jamie Paterson, Kyle Joseph, Joel Piroe, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1509 viewsThornburyswan

All we need now is a Clucas 4th!!
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1510 viewsjojaca

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:23 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

no no no patience required and two more windows...

Your watching a different sport to me.

Even when you know, you never know?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 1441 viewsvetchonian

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:30 - Feb 8 by jojaca

Your watching a different sport to me.

im at the ground 🤣🤣

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 1443 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:27 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

You think then this performance is not to be reacted to then.

Yiu honestly believe we are building

Tonight has not been good, passing has been non existent.
Of course I see it for the building process that it is, playing like tonight is not part of that plan and Martin has got it wrong.

We are looking tired, we are lacking numbers but that's no excuse for tonight. Parking the bus, not passing the ball and looking for aimless long balls....i think Martin thought that we could stick this game out as we did in the last 30minutes against Blackburn.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:33 - Feb 8 with 1440 viewsshingle

Do not worry Lads it is a work in process, I know things are getting worse but in Russell we trust.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:33]
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:35 - Feb 8 with 1378 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:26 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

It's nice to see the over reactions are back 😂

"Over reaction", where the hell has your passion gone?
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:36 - Feb 8 with 1353 viewsAndyCole

Martin's been O'Neill'd.

Well n truly.

Stoke playing it out of the back, like its meant to be played.

Beyond embarrassing.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 1311 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Consider this - one of the most talented goalkeepers to ever play for this club was scapegoated, dropped and banished so that we could waste a colossal percentage of our transfer budget on an inferior goalkeeper. It is bemusing.

This is the sort of save that goes 'viral' when De Gea, Neur or Ederson make it once a season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:38 - Feb 8 with 1282 viewsWhiterockin

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:37 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Consider this - one of the most talented goalkeepers to ever play for this club was scapegoated, dropped and banished so that we could waste a colossal percentage of our transfer budget on an inferior goalkeeper. It is bemusing.

This is the sort of save that goes 'viral' when De Gea, Neur or Ederson make it once a season.

I thought you would pop up when we are losing
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 1256 viewsonehunglow

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:35 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

It’s been sucked out.
I feel for the positive fans.
They are being taken for mugs
We all are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 1242 viewsSirjohnalot

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:37 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Always try to be optimistic, but that was awful. Turned it off and gone to bed
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 1238 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:35 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

The passion is there, I am just a bit more controlled on here rather than lose my head.
We could be 10 points adrift in the relegation zone and then I couldn't argue with the over reactions....it could be worse 😬
He's trying to do it right but tonight....no defence tonight.

No taking away that Martin needs to front up after this one and be as honest as he can.

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 1227 viewsvetchonian

will the fans be sharing that special bond with the manager tonight?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 1229 viewsmahoss

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:32 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

Tonight has not been good, passing has been non existent.
Of course I see it for the building process that it is, playing like tonight is not part of that plan and Martin has got it wrong.

We are looking tired, we are lacking numbers but that's no excuse for tonight. Parking the bus, not passing the ball and looking for aimless long balls....i think Martin thought that we could stick this game out as we did in the last 30minutes against Blackburn.

Don’t like to say it but writing is on the wall here……..
The team is shot confidence wise.
Be interesting to see what next few games bring……..
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:40 - Feb 8 with 1209 viewscockneyswan

We’re a possession team who can’t keep possession 🤬
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:40 - Feb 8 with 1197 viewsMinesapint

Always been critical of people leaving before the final whistle.
My hand is itching to reach for the remote control which is the equivalent for us sofa fans.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:41 - Feb 8 with 1177 viewsshingle

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:38 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

I thought you would pop up when we are losing

He must pop up a lot then.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:41 - Feb 8 with 1156 viewsonehunglow

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

The passion is there, I am just a bit more controlled on here rather than lose my head.
We could be 10 points adrift in the relegation zone and then I couldn't argue with the over reactions....it could be worse 😬
He's trying to do it right but tonight....no defence tonight.

No taking away that Martin needs to front up after this one and be as honest as he can.

And if he doesn’t,then what .

You insulting fans for hating this crap doesn’t look good

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:41 - Feb 8 with 1161 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:40 - Feb 8 by Minesapint

Always been critical of people leaving before the final whistle.
My hand is itching to reach for the remote control which is the equivalent for us sofa fans.

I’ve got it 😂

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:42 - Feb 8 with 1151 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 by Sirjohnalot

Same stance as you, not good tonight.

Its like a total flip to what he wants to do here, can't fathom that tonight.

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:42 - Feb 8 with 1124 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:40 - Feb 8 by cockneyswan

We’re a possession team who can’t keep possession 🤬

We can keep it well enough when the opposition want us to keep it. Why waste energy closing us down when we're happy to pass it in our third for 2-3 minutes?

There's a colossal difference between dominating possession and your opponent simply letting you pass the ball around.

Manchester City keep the ball in the opponent's final third and win it back near instantaneously. We keep the ball in our final third, and frequently lose it through individual errors which regularly sees us concede match winning goals.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:43 - Feb 8 with 1092 viewsjasper_T

Second best gives us too much credit. I'd hope the lesson Russell Martin finally learns is that this shape does us more harm than good and has all season. I expect him to decide that the only thing that went wrong was taking Smith off. Cabango had a shocking second half.

Red harsh (accidental handball is a pen and a yellow, surely) but changed nothing.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:44 - Feb 8 with 1075 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well that is 90 minutes we will never get back.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:44 - Feb 8 with 1070 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:39 - Feb 8 by Sirjohnalot

Court never starts until 10am. This performance tonight may start before that.

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:45 - Feb 8 with 1065 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another gutless away performance. The player were ill disciplined and yet another one sent off that make three in less than a month. Why is our team so disorganised under Martin and yet another collapse once we go a goal down

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024