Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal 01:02 - Feb 7 with 22055 viewsKeithHaynes

A disgraceful piece of behaviour from the favoured Not Loyal who after agreeing to supply Swansea Independent with every match day thread this season he has gone missing. We have spoken to his representatives but all we are hearing is he isn’t happy. His Mrs states he isn’t in the right frame of mind so we have sent some site representatives round to his house to assess him. It seems he really isn’t ready to supply us with this Tuesdays match day thread so we can only assume he is getting in some training.

We can’t wait 😂

Everyone is hanging on tender hooks for this one.
Any swans fan not going can subscribe to swans tv.

Maybe some will be daring enough to surf the web for a free view.
Even the hardiest of souls on a midweek think twice about their travel plans with
School, work and just life itself getting in the way.

Stick with us, Swansea Independent.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56970/stoke-city-will-pr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56977/the-championship-g

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56979/andy-fisher-and-ja

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56994/swansea-city-put-i

Stoke City: Joe Bursik, Joe Allen (captain), Tyrese Campbell, Josh Tymon, Ben Wilmot, Jacob Brown, Phil Jagielka, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Nick Powell, Lewis Baker, Jaden Philogene-Bidace.

Substitutes: Jack Bonham, Tommy Smith, Liam Moore, Sam Clucas, Steven Fletcher, D'Margio Wright-Phillips, Josh Maja.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ryan Bennett, Flynn Downes, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jamie Paterson, Kyle Joseph, Joel Piroe, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:45 - Feb 8 with 1374 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:43 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

Second best gives us too much credit. I'd hope the lesson Russell Martin finally learns is that this shape does us more harm than good and has all season. I expect him to decide that the only thing that went wrong was taking Smith off. Cabango had a shocking second half.

Red harsh (accidental handball is a pen and a yellow, surely) but changed nothing.

The red surprised me, the performance didn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:46 - Feb 8 with 1359 viewsowainglyndwr

Absolutely terrible, I feel for the fans that attended ,
The club should give something back to them ....
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:46 - Feb 8 with 1354 viewsvetchonian

I expect the happy clappers will be along...what can we expect when we played with 10 men on Saturday we have a paper thin squad...Russell moved away from plan A and it shows he needs to stick to his guns...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:47 - Feb 8 with 1335 viewsSTID2017

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:27 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

You think then this performance is not to be reacted to then.

Yiu honestly believe we are building

Just as Saturday wasnt the new dawn, just one game.
Same goes for this one. Not Armageddon, just one game.
Albeit an awful one for Swans supporters.
That said can't see why you would take great joy in, laughing at half time ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:47 - Feb 8 with 1318 viewsnantywatcher

I will be disgusted if anyone wants to defend Martin after the last 6 months of drivel to be followed by tonight's dreadful showing. He does not know what he doing. But he's got a job for life so why should he worry.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:48 - Feb 8 with 1318 viewsmax936

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:09 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

Come back of the season, year or decade if we do anything here.
But a red card ?

I'm sure you've read my opinions on these Refs, they're clueless.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:49 - Feb 8 with 1286 viewsTenbySwan

Very very poor tonight but more worryingly players looked drained of confidence at the end.

Big big job to lift them for the next game
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:52]
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:50 - Feb 8 with 1269 viewsJohnw102

No good blaming going to ten men we were sh*t long before that. Just hope RM doesn't come on tonight with hard luck stories, keep abit of creditability and admit we were just not good enough.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 1247 viewsPawelAbbott

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:47 - Feb 8 by nantywatcher

I will be disgusted if anyone wants to defend Martin after the last 6 months of drivel to be followed by tonight's dreadful showing. He does not know what he doing. But he's got a job for life so why should he worry.

8 points from 33.
Possession football where Stoke have more possession than us.
Martin should do the decent thing and go
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 1233 viewsonehunglow

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:49 - Feb 8 by TenbySwan

Very very poor tonight but more worryingly players looked drained of confidence at the end.

They are being crushed mentally and physically.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 1237 viewsmagicdaps10

Not great tonight but posters calling for Martin to go?!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:52 - Feb 8 with 1227 viewsvetchonian

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:49 - Feb 8 by TenbySwan

he will lose the dressing room shortly
...if he hasn't already

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:53 - Feb 8 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:51 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

Not sire about others but I have-months ago
It's what makes me the vile creature I am that lifeling etc love

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:53 - Feb 8 with 1189 viewsvetchonian

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:07 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

This is a mirror image of Cooperball.

except Cooperball got us a win here

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:54 - Feb 8 with 1176 viewsFlashberryjack

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:50 - Feb 8 by Johnw102

No good blaming going to ten men we were sh*t long before that. Just hope RM doesn't come on tonight with hard luck stories, keep abit of creditability and admit we were just not good enough.

Stoke ripped us to pieces at the Liberty, and they ripped us to pieces tonight again, do we learn nothing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:56 - Feb 8 with 1147 viewsshingle

Russell needs 167 windows, judge him then.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:57 - Feb 8 with 1131 viewsSTID2017

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:53 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

Truth be told a dodgy penalty got us a win, but that is splitting hairs.
No defending tonight's performance.

Mind you my tv picture was a bit hit and miss ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:57 - Feb 8 with 1118 viewsnantywatcher

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:51 - Feb 8 by magicdaps10

Please explain to me your response. The man is so far out of depth it's frightening. He has not a clue what a footballer looks like Wolf,Fisher awful signings. Enlighten me please.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:58 - Feb 8 with 1103 viewsmahoss

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:52 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

he will lose the dressing room shortly
...if he hasn't already

That’s what I,m thinking tonight.
It’s not good………..
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 1091 viewsAndyCole

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:47 - Feb 8 by nantywatcher

A job for life.

And living in Martin Morgan's luxury mansion in south Gower overlooking the sea.

The plot thickens.......

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 1091 viewsjasper_T

An inflexible manager is a poor manager. Stoke knew exactly how we would play and took full advantage.

Just need to sign better players, though. I'm sure it'll all work out next season on a sustainable Championship budget.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 1076 viewsvetchonian

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:57 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Truth be told a dodgy penalty got us a win, but that is splitting hairs.
No defending tonight's performance.

Mind you my tv picture was a bit hit and miss ...

without that pen we would have drawn...so a point more than tonight...and at least we were in an attacking position to get the penalty

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 1028 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:53 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

As well as more wins, more points, more goals, less goals conceded.

Martin has now lost 12 games this season as many as in each of the two seasons under Cooper.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 1011 viewsKilkennyjack

Dreadful tonight.

Stoke away is a very probable defeat when you look the season.

So its not the result.
Its the naivety, its the lack of fight, the lack of on field leadership, the lack of belief, and the lack of good shape.

Looks like he has lost the dressing room.

We need a proven motivator and experienced coach pronto.

Beware of the Risen People

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 1010 viewsPawelAbbott

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 21:59 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

An inflexible manager is a poor manager. Stoke knew exactly how we would play and took full advantage.

Just need to sign better players, though. I'm sure it'll all work out next season on a sustainable Championship budget.

The players are better than what we have been seeing from them.
No chance of scoring when we start with 8 defensive players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024