Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 09:20 - Mar 7 with 15284 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57231/will-enforced-chan

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57236/swansea-city-v-ful

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak; Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (captain), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 1441 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:23 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Answer my question?

It was a fair one

Do you think Fisher should stay on his line -as he does.

Mitrovic will be waiting for a chance

Now bugger off and watch the game ,son. You can join the gang later

Go away...you are just not happy unless you are the centre of attention..causing friction.
It's awful.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 1417 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:21 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

Why? Because it's unnecessary...it's constant negativity...for a reason...for an agenda.
Why doesn't he..and you just watch the game. Ffs

You are commenting on comments and not the game, which informs anyone reading this nothing about the game.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 1412 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:26 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

Go away...you are just not happy unless you are the centre of attention..causing friction.
It's awful.

I asked a question?
You were the one who turned personal.
Read what you posted

Now,then.Answer the question or admit you are wrong.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 1381 viewsCatullus

Oh Manning you prize plonker, you cant do that anymore.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Mar 8 with 1363 viewsonehunglow

He 's a little shyte aint he Wilson
Welsh or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Mar 8 with 1349 viewsLittleEnglandJack

I instantly thought that was going to be a red.

You just can't go flying into a tackle with yours studs showing these days.

This will make things interesting...
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 1323 viewsThrasher6

Why do we do this...ffs

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Mar 8 with 1290 viewsonehunglow

Sub Fisher FFS

It's embarrassing.

We need to be strong

He aint

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1227 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Welsh or not

Yeah how dare he get studded in the ankle and go down.

We've looked good playing out with a back four again, as we did against Luton. Tough second half now.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1222 viewsDr_Parnassus

4th red card in our last 10 games.

That needs to be addressed.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Mar 8 with 1185 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 by Dr_Parnassus

By who? The referees..or the club?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Mar 8 with 1180 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The ref obviously thought they were struggling and needed an advantage because they weren't steamrollering us.
It is going to be tough to keep the score down now.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1131 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Welsh or not

He was fouled though, you can apparently see the stud marks on his leg.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Mar 8 with 1119 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

By who? The referees..or the club?

I don't understand the question. Why would referees address it?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Mar 8 with 1097 viewsjasper_T

No Benda for Peterborough tonight. Dai Cornell in goal for them.

Garrick on the bench for Plymouth. Cullen and Whittaker both started for Lincoln, currently 2-0 down.

Swindon 2-0 down. Brandon Cooper got injured on Saturday, another early season-ender.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Mar 8 with 1097 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Andy Woolmer fourth official who was accused of bias last season by Steve Cooper is fourth Official tonight with an incompetent Ref who couldn’t wait to show a red that should have been a yellow.

It’s nothing to do with anything other than questionable preference.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Mar 8 with 1061 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Andy Woolmer fourth official who was accused of bias last season by Steve Cooper is fourth Official tonight with an incompetent Ref who couldn’t wait to show a red that should have been a yellow.

It was a red, Keith. Studs up, out of control, caught Wilson late.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 8 with 1042 viewstheloneranger

Silva and his team were in Woolmer's ear for 10 mins before the red!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 8 with 1041 viewsDr_Parnassus

I thought ''red'' immediately.

Don't think we will be appealing that one mate.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 8 with 1038 viewsvetchonian

straight red it was...I'm sure had it been the other way Russ would have been screaming for the red

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Mar 8 with 1010 viewsCatullus

On the radio he said red was deserved. They also said the ref was having a good game!

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Mar 8 with 967 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Mar 8 by vetchonian

straight red it was...I'm sure had it been the other way Russ would have been screaming for the red

Bear in mind the grotesque play acting trying to get a penalty as Naughton came across to cover.Fulham are cute;we're not.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2022 20:50]

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 961 viewstheloneranger

That's Manning's 2nd red this season. 4 match ban??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 957 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Mar 8 by Catullus

On the radio he said red was deserved. They also said the ref was having a good game!

That was a yellow, nothing more.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Mar 8 with 945 viewsKeithHaynes

And now the game has changed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024