Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. 01:10 - Sep 8 with 16055 viewsBoston

Unless you're insomniacs, tomorrows opening fixture will pass you by. Bills at the Rams, I'll watch a bit anyway as I quite like our division rivals, have 'em to win by 10pts. Apart from the Pats, the meet up that catches my eye is the Steelers, Bengals. That's a game I'd enjoy being at in person, quite partial to Cincinnati, think they'll start the season with a win.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 1:10]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 18:40 - Sep 10 with 2016 viewsBoston

If you get the chance, take a look at the Ohio score just before half time against Penn State. Clever little move at any level.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 18:41]

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 19:41 - Sep 10 with 1990 viewsHoopstar

Giants fan here - marriage to thank for that one.

Reasons to be optimistic this season, not been above 500 at any point in a season since 2016 and lost the last five openers. Interested to see how they do against the Titans tomorrow night.

Think Daboll coming in from the Bills was a smart move, our offense has been so dull with the end of Eli and continued mehness of Daniel Jones. Should see some innovation and finally have a decent O line with Thibodeux our no. 5 pick hopefully leaving up to his stats promise. Ojulari in there too means we might actually put some pressure on other teams.

Hope Barkley is fit again as he says he is. tremendous player but the last 30 months have been a write off with all the injuries. Interested to see how Kadarius Toney goes this year after a nightmare first season with no TDs but reckon Daboll will get the ball to him a lot more this year.

Brother in law a huge Bills fan so they're my second team - fingers crossed there!
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 20:47 - Sep 10 with 1975 viewsBoston

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 19:41 - Sep 10 by Hoopstar

Giants fan here - marriage to thank for that one.

Reasons to be optimistic this season, not been above 500 at any point in a season since 2016 and lost the last five openers. Interested to see how they do against the Titans tomorrow night.

Think Daboll coming in from the Bills was a smart move, our offense has been so dull with the end of Eli and continued mehness of Daniel Jones. Should see some innovation and finally have a decent O line with Thibodeux our no. 5 pick hopefully leaving up to his stats promise. Ojulari in there too means we might actually put some pressure on other teams.

Hope Barkley is fit again as he says he is. tremendous player but the last 30 months have been a write off with all the injuries. Interested to see how Kadarius Toney goes this year after a nightmare first season with no TDs but reckon Daboll will get the ball to him a lot more this year.

Brother in law a huge Bills fan so they're my second team - fingers crossed there!

Giants fan eh? What d'ya expect from trading a cow for a handful of magic beans.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:05 - Sep 11 with 1929 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:25 - Sep 10 by toboboly

Thought the Rams looked lacklustre, were lucky to go in at the half level.

Can someone tell me what is the point of pre-season if the vast majority if the starters don't play a snap? No wonder they all looked off the pace.

Also interesting to see Lamarr not signing a new contract (so far) with the Ravens. Hope it galvanises the team.

It’s because he wants a fully guaranteed contract. The Watson contract has distorted the marketplace, thankfully since the quarterback contracts given to Wilson and Murray have brought the market back down to real levels. It’s sh1t or bust For Lamar this season…. If he has an MVP season, he will get paid. But we can’t tie in all that money if he doesn’t perform.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:13 - Sep 11 with 1902 viewsHoopstar

I'm honestly on the verge of glory hunting and switching to the Bills full time! Just a sense of pride and my QPR training getting in the way of that...
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 18:04 - Sep 11 with 1861 viewsBoston

They're under starters orders.....and they're off.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:09 - Sep 11 with 1816 viewsozranger

Who said a late round pick used up on a kicker was a bad move?

58 yard FG to win the game! I will take it.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:38 - Sep 12 with 1788 viewsBoston

As the pre season seemed to indicate, New England is having difficulty putting one foot in front of the other on offense. Disappointing but not unexpected. Reasons to be cheerful are...er, two.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 02:40 - Sep 12 with 1769 viewsMatch82

Weather here in Chicago is nuts. I've seen worse weather games for snow, but that field is so waterlogged it was like one of those football games from the 80s where someone plays a through ball and it just stops in a puddle.

This is how you celebrate a win though, giving it the full Klinsmann.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 04:22 - Sep 12 with 1744 viewsB_Wad

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 02:40 - Sep 12 by Match82

Weather here in Chicago is nuts. I've seen worse weather games for snow, but that field is so waterlogged it was like one of those football games from the 80s where someone plays a through ball and it just stops in a puddle.

This is how you celebrate a win though, giving it the full Klinsmann.

First time I've seen a penalty for a holder using a towel to dry the field.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 07:53 - Sep 12 with 1693 viewstoboboly

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:05 - Sep 11 by thame_hoops

It’s because he wants a fully guaranteed contract. The Watson contract has distorted the marketplace, thankfully since the quarterback contracts given to Wilson and Murray have brought the market back down to real levels. It’s sh1t or bust For Lamar this season…. If he has an MVP season, he will get paid. But we can’t tie in all that money if he doesn’t perform.

Started slow last night, good job we were playing the Jets! Comms said 20 odd Ravens hadn't taken a snap in pre-season as the coaches were worried about injuries, II'm struggling to understand the logic of pre-season this year

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 08:24 - Sep 12 with 1676 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Just a quiet start to the season then. Some absolute corkers and some kickers getting handed their P45s today. Nearly had 2 tie's in week 1.
Fortunately for me the Saints decided to play for 1 quarter and win! More of the same for the season please!
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 08:48 - Sep 12 with 1671 viewsMonkey_Roots

How did we (Falcons) manage to mess that up?

In scintillating form for 3 quarters, then we blew it.

Ouch.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:26 - Sep 12 with 1658 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 08:48 - Sep 12 by Monkey_Roots

How did we (Falcons) manage to mess that up?

In scintillating form for 3 quarters, then we blew it.

Ouch.

Can't. Guard. Mike.

I honestly have no idea why the coaching staff decided to change it. Went to softer coverage, stopped blitzing and paid for it. Too conservative too early.

The Saints time management was poor tho, the Falcons still could have won it at the end!
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:56 - Sep 12 with 1635 viewsMonkey_Roots

Always liked Hill though, good to see him doing well.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 1526 viewsTonto

Dallas's season has gone south very rapidly. Dak out, Tyron Smith out, terrible GM who doesnt do depth and traded away our best WR for a 5th round pick, an Offensive Co-ordinator who is too into gadget plays and a far too serious liking for yellow laundry across the OL.

other than that...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:40 - Sep 13 with 1509 viewsJeff

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:52 - Sep 13 by Tonto

Dallas's season has gone south very rapidly. Dak out, Tyron Smith out, terrible GM who doesnt do depth and traded away our best WR for a 5th round pick, an Offensive Co-ordinator who is too into gadget plays and a far too serious liking for yellow laundry across the OL.

other than that...

...and i've got Ezekiel Elliot and CeeDee Lamb as my starting RB/WR in my fantasy league...

Can we not knock it?

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:31 - Sep 13 with 1476 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:40 - Sep 13 by Jeff

...and i've got Ezekiel Elliot and CeeDee Lamb as my starting RB/WR in my fantasy league...

Id stick with Zeke as they'll run it more i guess with cooper rush in at QB... i've got schultz who should feast from some TE screens now dak is out
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 14:22 - Sep 13 with 1440 viewsTonto

i avoided Dallas players as I feared the OL was going to be awful once Smith got injured.

Won my first game off the back of Mahommes, Jefferson and Swift

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 15:07 - Sep 13 with 1425 viewsQueeg

Stalker of this site for many years, my first ever post and its not even about Rangers. :D

Dolphins fan for 3 decades plus now. Dan Marino has a lot to answer for. Been to many of the International series games (inc. the very 1st) but not any recent ones. Its a fantastic sport and flows way more than you realise when you are there in person.

Rams and Bucs have a chance but cannot see past the AFC teams as theyve too much quality in comparison to the NFC.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 19:28 - Sep 13 with 1381 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 15:07 - Sep 13 by Queeg

Stalker of this site for many years, my first ever post and its not even about Rangers. :D

Dolphins fan for 3 decades plus now. Dan Marino has a lot to answer for. Been to many of the International series games (inc. the very 1st) but not any recent ones. Its a fantastic sport and flows way more than you realise when you are there in person.

Rams and Bucs have a chance but cannot see past the AFC teams as theyve too much quality in comparison to the NFC.

I remember how wet it was for the first game at Wembley. And also Eli getting booed for taking the knee and running the clock out was weird. Especially as most people knew the rules
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:59 - Sep 14 with 1335 viewsHoopstar

Giants having a winning record for the first time since 2016 is cause enough for celebration round these parts...

Nice of Randy Bullock (what a name) to miss a kick from 25 yards mind.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 13:32 - Sep 14 with 1323 viewsJeff

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:59 - Sep 14 by Hoopstar

Giants having a winning record for the first time since 2016 is cause enough for celebration round these parts...

Nice of Randy Bullock (what a name) to miss a kick from 25 yards mind.

the kicking was absolutely WILD this weekend! so many missed field goals - neither the Colts or the Texans could kick a winner in OT, and the same in the Steelers/Bengals game - poor Rodrigo Blakenship got cut from the Colts on the back of missing the OT FG attempt!

as a Seattle fan, was absolutely delighted that Denver went for and missed a 64 yard field goal to win the game instead of let Russell-Wilson have 4th and 5 against us...

Can we not knock it?

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:33 - Sep 18 with 1216 viewsthame_hoops

Man, that lost to the dolphins tonight hurt. But credit to Tua Hill and Waddle… they come back for the ages and they shredded the ravens secondary, who blamed miscommunications in the second half. an 11 minute drive by the Ravens that resulted in zero points, 2 4th & 1’s botched… bonkers game
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 23:26 - Sep 18 with 1165 viewsBoston

My remote was clicking back and forth to Baltimore..what a second half!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024