Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. 01:10 - Sep 8 with 16054 viewsBoston

Unless you're insomniacs, tomorrows opening fixture will pass you by. Bills at the Rams, I'll watch a bit anyway as I quite like our division rivals, have 'em to win by 10pts. Apart from the Pats, the meet up that catches my eye is the Steelers, Bengals. That's a game I'd enjoy being at in person, quite partial to Cincinnati, think they'll start the season with a win.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 1:10]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:25 - Jan 23 with 1806 viewsQueeg

The Bengals put in a complete performance last night from start to finish. It was a joy to watch.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:35 - Jan 23 with 1783 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:25 - Jan 23 by Queeg

The Bengals put in a complete performance last night from start to finish. It was a joy to watch.

Not a fan of the Bengals at all, but they put in a good performance last night. And Buffalo decided to play their worst game of the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if Mahomes isn’t 100% next week and the Bengals beat them too. All year they have been playing against back up QBs with the exception to last night and the Chiefs a few weeks ago. They have been pretty lucky this year. I’m all aboard the NFC, I would rather see the Niners win.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 1762 viewsBluce_Ree

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:35 - Jan 23 by thame_hoops

Not a fan of the Bengals at all, but they put in a good performance last night. And Buffalo decided to play their worst game of the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if Mahomes isn’t 100% next week and the Bengals beat them too. All year they have been playing against back up QBs with the exception to last night and the Chiefs a few weeks ago. They have been pretty lucky this year. I’m all aboard the NFC, I would rather see the Niners win.

How can you not LOVE DEM?

There was a thing a couple of years ago that the first text message was sent a year after their last play off game. And now they're in the play offs for the second year running. It's great.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:52 - Jan 23 with 1740 viewsHunterhoop

The Bengals O line, which was basically all back ups and some ex practice squad absolutely manhandled the Bills D line in the snow away from home. That was a statement performance.

Burrows was good. Chase was good. But that win was on the O line; they could run the ball at will and set up some clever screens, and only allowed one sack on Burrows.

Glad the Bills lost, obviously. All this Bills Mafia nonsense…

I think the Bengals Chiefs depends on Mahomes fitness. If fit and firing I can see them winning, but if he’s restricted, the Bengals look too professional to not get it done.

The AFC has been the much stronger half of the league, IMO, this season so would prefer the Bengals over the 49ers or Eagles.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:53 - Jan 23 with 1730 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:18 - Jan 23 by Bluce_Ree

How can you not LOVE DEM?

There was a thing a couple of years ago that the first text message was sent a year after their last play off game. And now they're in the play offs for the second year running. It's great.

Easy, they’re a division rival with a cocky QB and WR who need humbling! You want to see Chelsea lose every weekend right?
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 11:07 - Jan 23 with 1729 viewsBluce_Ree

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 10:53 - Jan 23 by thame_hoops

Easy, they’re a division rival with a cocky QB and WR who need humbling! You want to see Chelsea lose every weekend right?

No. I want to see Chelsea liquidated and for everyone associated with them to go to prison. But like a Saudi prison.

That's what I really want. But yeah them losing is a good second place.

But the beloved Bengals aren't Chelsea. Chelsea are cocky because a) they're successful and b) c*nts. The Bengals weren't in the play offs in the 90s, 00s, 10s. That's why they're my boys. WHO DEY!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:54 - Jan 23 with 1681 viewsBoston

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 09:11 - Jan 23 by Bluce_Ree

Me too. It's odd because I chose them because of how bad they've been but I'm genuinely enjoying watching them win these matches. Even if watching American sports is rough because of all the adverts.

What are the Chiefs like? Can the Bengals win that one?

The nature of Paddy Mahoney's 😀injury is likely to be the biggest factor here. I think, he'll start but struggle.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:36 - Jan 23 with 1599 viewsBoston

The punters are starting to go for Cincy, tells me they think Mahomes is compromised.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 23:22 - Jan 23 with 1586 viewskarlski

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:36 - Jan 23 by Boston

The punters are starting to go for Cincy, tells me they think Mahomes is compromised.

Be very surprised if he's fully fit for next game. But wouldn't be surprised if he still wins them the game standing and delivering from the pocket.

Eagles my pick from what's left. Slick in every stage of the game.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:53 - Feb 4 with 1480 viewsstowmarketrange

My flight gets to San Francisco at 3.40pm PST on Super Bowl Sunday,and I have a 7 hour wait in the airport.Will there be bars in the airport showing the game?
I heard that everything stops for the day,so I thought I’d kill a few hours drinking some crappy American beers while watching most of the game before my 13 hour flight to Auckland at 11pm.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 1362 viewspeakqpr

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:53 - Feb 4 by stowmarketrange

My flight gets to San Francisco at 3.40pm PST on Super Bowl Sunday,and I have a 7 hour wait in the airport.Will there be bars in the airport showing the game?
I heard that everything stops for the day,so I thought I’d kill a few hours drinking some crappy American beers while watching most of the game before my 13 hour flight to Auckland at 11pm.

All the bars will be showing the game.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:14 - Feb 13 with 1241 viewsBoston

Decent enough start.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:24 - Feb 13 with 1215 viewseastside_r

Not sure that I am liking ITV’s decision to do their own commentary.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:33 - Feb 13 with 1196 viewsBoston

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:24 - Feb 13 by eastside_r

I've always thought a couple of inner city Scousers would do a great job with the NFL. "'ere, he's gone down, soft lad...

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 01:03 - Feb 13 with 1170 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:24 - Feb 13 by eastside_r

Terrestrial coverage is terrible, mind you, sky isn’t that much better. I watch on game pass and get all the US commercials. It was only 99p for nonsubscribers to watch today.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 01:42 - Feb 13 with 1124 viewsstowmarketrange

I managed to finally get through US customs in time for ht.I’ll watch the 2nd half from the bar in San Francisco airport waiting for my connecting flight to the cyclone in Auckland.
Buckle up and hold tight.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 01:54 - Feb 13 with 1115 viewsBoston

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 01:42 - Feb 13 by stowmarketrange

I managed to finally get through US customs in time for ht.I’ll watch the 2nd half from the bar in San Francisco airport waiting for my connecting flight to the cyclone in Auckland.
Buckle up and hold tight.

That rhyming slang for a Miller Lite won't work in San Fran.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 02:50 - Feb 13 with 1075 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 01:54 - Feb 13 by Boston

That rhyming slang for a Miller Lite won't work in San Fran.

And definitely don’t go to the Castro district and ask to smoke a fag
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 04:03 - Feb 13 with 1037 viewskarlski

Good game, bit of a shame it was decided by a very dubious holding call.

Andy Reid is a total genius. He and his team successfully design plays to break opposing defensive setups every single game, time and again.

What a load of rubbish the half time show was.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 969 viewsQueeg

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 04:03 - Feb 13 by karlski

Good game, bit of a shame it was decided by a very dubious holding call.

Andy Reid is a total genius. He and his team successfully design plays to break opposing defensive setups every single game, time and again.

What a load of rubbish the half time show was.

Great game. Ive never seen Hurts play that well and to do it in the final too.

Agreed the holding call was a shame, nothing in that for me.

It never stops amazing me how teams manage to change things at half time.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 14:01 - Feb 13 with 902 viewsTomS

The commentator was right when he said during the first half that it was like watching a tennis match and waiting for someone to break serve.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 857 viewsBoston

A pretty good final...'cept I'd have preferred Philly to win it as they're a north eastern team. T'was a shame it went down to a field goal, but we don't complain if we win by a penalty.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:50 - Feb 13 with 792 viewsstevenagehoop

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 15:23 - Feb 13 by Boston

A pretty good final...'cept I'd have preferred Philly to win it as they're a north eastern team. T'was a shame it went down to a field goal, but we don't complain if we win by a penalty.

Only criticism seemed that other holds not given and yet that one was spoilt what could have been a great finale.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 783 viewsthame_hoops

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 22:50 - Feb 13 by stevenagehoop

Only criticism seemed that other holds not given and yet that one was spoilt what could have been a great finale.

Holding calls seem to be subjective. The one that was flagged at the end, you see that several times a game and not get called. In fairness, he was pulling his jersey too.
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:19 - Feb 14 with 708 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Wasn't a fan of the call at the time but get why it was flagged but a shame to end in an anti-climax. Thought it was a great game and I'm enjoying watching one of the best QBs I've ever seen (In my early 30s).
The chiefs are going to be a serious force to reckon with for years to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024