Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom now pay on the day 19:56 - Sep 27 with 1651 viewsAguycalledJack

According to PS.
West Brom now pay on the day on 20:27 - Sep 27 with 1615 viewsbuilthjack

They always do pay on the day if not sold out, and keep prices reasonable. Fair play to them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:27 - Sep 27 with 1615 viewsCatullus

Not sold out then, who else is going? It's my first away game in several years and my sons first ever.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 1607 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:27 - Sep 27 by Catullus

Not sold out then, who else is going? It's my first away game in several years and my sons first ever.

If you are driving, there is parking by the ground in the industrial units, it was £6 but probably a tenner the way things have gone up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:52 - Sep 27 with 1599 viewsFireboy2

I'm very very tempted, just got to get rid of the youngest for the day.

Any takers?
West Brom now pay on the day on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 1596 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:52 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

I'm very very tempted, just got to get rid of the youngest for the day.

Any takers?

No go from me mate. My brownie points have to be built up again after Brussels lol.
But you never know,

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:57 - Sep 27 with 1592 viewsFireboy2

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:55 - Sep 27 by builthjack

No go from me mate. My brownie points have to be built up again after Brussels lol.
But you never know,

My missus is on a pampering day and night stayover at a nice local hotel with her cousin, going to test the water tomorrow to see if he can stay at a mates.

Wish me luck people 🙏
West Brom now pay on the day on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 1590 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:57 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

My missus is on a pampering day and night stayover at a nice local hotel with her cousin, going to test the water tomorrow to see if he can stay at a mates.

Wish me luck people 🙏

He needs introducing to The mighty Swans

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:02 - Sep 27 with 1583 viewsFireboy2

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:59 - Sep 27 by builthjack

He needs introducing to The mighty Swans

He has, didn't like it.

Obviously my wife had an affair 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:03 - Sep 27 with 1579 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:02 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

He has, didn't like it.

Obviously my wife had an affair 🙄

Well he is better looking than you

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:31 - Sep 27 with 1566 viewsFireboy2

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:03 - Sep 27 by builthjack

Well he is better looking than you

People in glass houses should not throw stones.
West Brom now pay on the day on 23:11 - Sep 27 with 1516 viewsGixerJack

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:42 - Sep 27 by builthjack

If you are driving, there is parking by the ground in the industrial units, it was £6 but probably a tenner the way things have gone up.

See if you can pre-book, the way the pound is going it’ll be £46 by Saturday
West Brom now pay on the day on 21:42 - Sep 28 with 1398 viewsCatullus

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:42 - Sep 27 by builthjack

We're going on the bus now thanks mate. My wife pretty much insisted, didn't want me working all week then driving all day on my day off! I can have a few beers anyway. The bus should be there well over an hour before kick off as lng as the traffic is OK, we leave at 9.

I was going to drive but I'll reax now instead, I can sleep on the way home

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

West Brom now pay on the day on 11:13 - Sep 29 with 1332 viewsKeithHaynes

A further allocation of tickets are now available from the ticket office.
There’s nothing on the OS to state that there’s pay on the day.
Just to say buy your tickets now to avoid missing out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

West Brom now pay on the day on 11:39 - Sep 29 with 1320 viewsbuilthjack

1545 sold by 11am today.
Damn good support again.

West Brom now pay on the day on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 1254 viewstrefelinjack

Not long back from ticket office and they said over 1800 sold. Not including my 2 lol
West Brom now pay on the day on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 1208 viewsKeithHaynes

West Brom now pay on the day on 19:35 - Sep 29 by trefelinjack

Not long back from ticket office and they said over 1800 sold. Not including my 2 lol

Can they really go pay on the day now ? It needs clarification. Got to be honest there’s a few depts at the club now being run by children and it’s getting annoying.

West Brom now pay on the day on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 1197 viewsbuilthjack

We took 3000 to West Brom a number of times not long ago. One was midweek.

West Brom now pay on the day on 22:43 - Sep 29 with 1181 viewsCatullus

West Brom now pay on the day on 20:57 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

Wish me luck people 🙏

if you are going to make it I'll try and search you out!

West Brom now pay on the day on 12:28 - Sep 30 with 1118 viewsAguycalledJack

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:49 - Sep 29 by KeithHaynes

Can they really go pay on the day now ? It needs clarification. Got to be honest there’s a few depts at the club now being run by children and it’s getting annoying.

I took my information from the other site PS. Somebody had phoned West Brom earlier in the week who confirmed it was pay on the day. As you say can that now be the case due to numbers? please check people.
West Brom now pay on the day on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 1067 viewsKeithHaynes

West Brom now pay on the day on 12:28 - Sep 30 by AguycalledJack

I took my information from the other site PS. Somebody had phoned West Brom earlier in the week who confirmed it was pay on the day. As you say can that now be the case due to numbers? please check people.

Without a club announcement it would be a bit mad to travel in hope rather than expectation.

West Brom now pay on the day on 21:20 - Sep 30 with 976 viewsAguycalledJack

West Brom now pay on the day on 15:13 - Sep 30 by KeithHaynes

Without a club announcement it would be a bit mad to travel in hope rather than expectation.

Got my ticket. First away trip this season. Breakfast in Gorseinon then off we go. COYS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024