Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare by Harry 20:49 - Oct 27 with 13677 viewsbritferry

Book out Jan 10th, priced at a bargain £28

I think I'll just wait and see it on The Crown

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 20:54 - Oct 27 with 5265 viewsBoundy

Spare what though , king ,part,p**** the options are endless

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Spare by Harry on 21:00 - Oct 27 with 5244 viewsbritferry

already being discounted in WH Smith to £14

you can find it in the "Spoilt brat fiction" section

Spare by Harry on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 5239 viewsCatullus

Spare by Harry on 21:00 - Oct 27 by britferry

already being discounted in WH Smith to £14

you can find it in the "Spoilt brat fiction" section

I guess this means he doesn't want to libe privately anymore then. What a pile of horse manure that statement always was.

I want to be private, unless I'm geting lots of money in which case I'll tell you everything in all its gory detail.

Not that I have or ever will read his book.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Spare by Harry on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 5212 viewsWingstandwood

Story about the 'The Duke Of Victimhood' who quit the U.K for the sake of 'privacy' so he could move to quote his "healing" £11 million Montecito mansion so he could write a book.....appear on Oprah.....sign a Netflix deal....do podcasts on Spotify.....travel with James Corden on an open topped double decker bus traveling through LA....to sit amongst celebrities in Super Bowl stadium VIP seat section, to mix with other celebrities elsewhere to appear in magazines etc, etc, etc.

£28 quid to read the self pitying cr@p of a private jet traveling environmentalist, phony and hypocrite of the highest order? Absolute extortionate! He is a complete and utter charlatan. "Lifestyles of the rich and famous, always complaining, always complaining".

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 07:39 - Oct 28 with 5139 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I wonder if he used a ghost writer?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 08:26 - Oct 28 with 5126 viewsYrAlarch

Spare by Harry on 07:39 - Oct 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Probably called Meghan.
Spare by Harry on 08:59 - Oct 28 with 5112 viewsunion_jack

Spare by Harry on 21:34 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

Story about the 'The Duke Of Victimhood' who quit the U.K for the sake of 'privacy' so he could move to quote his "healing" £11 million Montecito mansion so he could write a book.....appear on Oprah.....sign a Netflix deal....do podcasts on Spotify.....travel with James Corden on an open topped double decker bus traveling through LA....to sit amongst celebrities in Super Bowl stadium VIP seat section, to mix with other celebrities elsewhere to appear in magazines etc, etc, etc.

£28 quid to read the self pitying cr@p of a private jet traveling environmentalist, phony and hypocrite of the highest order? Absolute extortionate! He is a complete and utter charlatan. "Lifestyles of the rich and famous, always complaining, always complaining".

Not a fan?😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spare by Harry on 09:41 - Oct 28 with 5099 views1983

I would rather rub cat sh1t into my teeth than read that poor poor me bollox

Login to get fewer ads

Spare by Harry on 09:47 - Oct 28 with 5091 viewsonehunglow

Thought it would be Rednapp for a moment.They're everywhere.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Spare by Harry on 12:01 - Oct 28 with 5061 viewsYrAlarch

Spare by Harry on 09:47 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

Thought it would be Rednapp for a moment.They're everywhere.

A better read surely.
Spare by Harry on 12:16 - Oct 28 with 5043 viewsRobbie

Surely he , or his publishers must have realised the title for the book will lead to so many interpretations and innuendos attached to Spare , a rethink should have happened .

Wonder what the reasoning is for that title , not that I am bothering to read it , I Despair .
Spare by Harry on 12:27 - Oct 28 with 5036 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 08:59 - Oct 28 by union_jack

Not a fan?😂

Not a fan of any of em attention seeking charlitans, and his sociopath, social-climbing, family splitting (according to her own sister and many others!) wife who forever plays the victim and phony person of compassion card(s) is even worse. The evidence is right in front of you folks!

And the whole "woe, poor pitiful me" celebrity bullsh1t is intelligence insulting to the extreme.

Every supermarket shelf is stuffed full of Hello Magazines/rival rags with celebrity tittle-tattle with stories about celebrity "rehab" at the Priory Clinic, mental health trauma, pseudo "health scares" etc that never amount to anything serious other than a load of attention seeking.

They never retreat to obscurity and anonymity (it can be done!) like what Agnetha Faltskog of ABBA did at the very peak of her fame.

And how Katy Price tried to avoid the paparazzi by driving around in a pink luminous Range Rover and horse box! It’s b0llocks that only deceives the gullible?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 13:35]

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 12:45 - Oct 28 with 5025 viewsYrAlarch

Spare by Harry on 12:16 - Oct 28 by Robbie

Surely he , or his publishers must have realised the title for the book will lead to so many interpretations and innuendos attached to Spare , a rethink should have happened .

Wonder what the reasoning is for that title , not that I am bothering to read it , I Despair .

It's what the younger sibling to the heir to the throne is known as.
Spare by Harry on 12:52 - Oct 28 with 5018 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Spare by Harry on 12:16 - Oct 28 by Robbie

It was meant to be sparse as it’s a book about his knowledge and experience but he spelt it wrong.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 12:54 - Oct 28 with 5016 viewsRobbie

Spare by Harry on 12:45 - Oct 28 by YrAlarch

It's what the younger sibling to the heir to the throne is known as.

Thanks , just looked it up , Heir and Spare seems to be the theme .
Spare by Harry on 12:54 - Oct 28 with 5016 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 12:52 - Oct 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It was meant to be sparse as it’s a book about his knowledge and experience but he spelt it wrong.

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 13:28 - Oct 28 with 4997 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 12:52 - Oct 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

And what better a way to (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) 'prove' his need for (was desperate for it apparently) "privacy" by writing a book to tell the entire world about his private life, inner most thoughts and expereince(s).

Quote Daily Mirror: "The memoir is part of a three-book deal worth more than £36 million, according to The Telegraph"..... They think we're thick!

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 14:37 - Oct 28 with 4948 viewsFlashberryjack

Spare by Harry on 13:28 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

And what better a way to (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) 'prove' his need for (was desperate for it apparently) "privacy" by writing a book to tell the entire world about his private life, inner most thoughts and expereince(s).

Quote Daily Mirror: "The memoir is part of a three-book deal worth more than £36 million, according to The Telegraph"..... They think we're thick!

Sadly a lot of the public are thick, as many will buy the book, just like the viewing figures from the Oprah interview.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spare by Harry on 15:00 - Oct 28 with 4942 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 14:37 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

Sadly a lot of the public are thick, as many will buy the book, just like the viewing figures from the Oprah interview.

Indeed, its all one big game an absolute money making racket planned by him and wifey the very momment she had 'infiltrated' herself into the U.K royal family fold!

Airing his dirty laudry for the highest bidder in the name of privacy?

How they suffer! Maybe should join forces with that Kerry Katona who has suffered so much over the years also.

If he is bad the wife is ten times worse and that takes some doing! She is about as believable and honest as that other confidence trickster Jimmy Swaggart in the video (1:20s -2:05s) who was caught with a whore only to beg forgivenss then to do exactly the same thing a few years latter. How the audience clapped! One born every minute as the saying goes!

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 18:17 - Oct 28 with 4890 viewsbritferry

Spare by Harry on 07:39 - Oct 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes he did but he used his own crayons for the side notes
[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 18:18]

Spare by Harry on 20:24 - Oct 28 with 4864 viewsCatullus

Spare by Harry on 13:28 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

I am thick, just not as thick as he thinks.

What is truly thick is buying the book. These poor rich and famous people, they have such hard lives. How does he cope?
never mind Spare, he could have called it The World according to Meghan.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Spare by Harry on 20:53 - Oct 28 with 4845 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 20:24 - Oct 28 by Catullus

I am thick, just not as thick as he thinks.

What is truly thick is buying the book. These poor rich and famous people, they have such hard lives. How does he cope?
never mind Spare, he could have called it The World according to Meghan.

I do not think he or wifey are going to get much sympathy from now on in a world with the war in Ukraine, recession, inflation and people stuggling to pay their bills.

Talk about promoting and enriching themselves by the million by means of intelligence insulting victimhood and pseudo-suffering during one of the the worst possible times in world history! Self awareness NOT.

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 21:01 - Oct 28 with 4821 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps bookshops and online sellers could ban it.
That would be the right thing to do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spare by Harry on 21:11 - Oct 28 with 4814 viewsFlashberryjack

Spare by Harry on 20:53 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

I do not think he or wifey are going to get much sympathy from now on in a world with the war in Ukraine, recession, inflation and people stuggling to pay their bills.

Talk about promoting and enriching themselves by the million by means of intelligence insulting victimhood and pseudo-suffering during one of the the worst possible times in world history! Self awareness NOT.

Meghan and Harry slag off the British press at every opportunity, yet, hardly a day goes by without the papers printing a story or showing photos of them.

The publicity is what they crave, it's like the oxygen that keeps their money merry go round going, and the papers fall for it every time, no wonder Harry and Meghan are laughing all the way to the bank .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spare by Harry on 21:38 - Oct 28 with 4804 viewsWingstandwood

Spare by Harry on 21:11 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

Meghan and Harry slag off the British press at every opportunity, yet, hardly a day goes by without the papers printing a story or showing photos of them.

The publicity is what they crave, it's like the oxygen that keeps their money merry go round going, and the papers fall for it every time, no wonder Harry and Meghan are laughing all the way to the bank .

For some utterly bizaree reason the pair crave constant sympathy and pity from millions!

They are utterly oblivous to the fact that recent payment(s) equal to about a dozen lottery double roll-over wins, living in a sunny Southern Califonian £11 million Pound dream mansion with more toilets than the average person has rooms to live in and having sod all to be actually miserable about is not judged as suffering.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024