Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A House - Endless Art 22:18 - Nov 17 with 1285 viewsqprxtc

What a f ucking song. Sums it all up. Or doesn’t.

We live concurrently with death. One day QPR will lose for the last time.

A House - Endless Art on 23:25 - Nov 17 with 1214 viewsDannyPaddox

The first time I heard this my reaction was “yeah man I dig” and then that shitty staccato thing happens and I was “for god’s sake man don’t do that again” and guess what? they did it again but in spite of this I’m still enjoying the song though now a little bit on edge in fear of the return of the shitty staccato bit so I said to the song,”okay you’ve got that out of your system and you’re still a great song but whatever you do don’t end on the you know what bit” So the songs ends with the shitty staccato bit played not once but twice which is why I refer to the piece as Endless Fart.
A House - Endless Art on 23:33 - Nov 17 with 1191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

One of those songs that's great the first time you hear it, truly original, but it never stuck for me. Nice to hear it again, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A House - Endless Art on 08:23 - Nov 18 with 1134 viewsPaddyhoops

A House - Endless Art on 23:33 - Nov 17 by BrianMcCarthy

One of those songs that's great the first time you hear it, truly original, but it never stuck for me. Nice to hear it again, though.

I remember this tune now. Quiet original at the time . Emerged like a few other Irish bands.
The stunning , Frank and walters and those nervous Animals . Never quiet fulfilled thier potential but they had some great songs nonetheless.
A House - Endless Art on 13:21 - Nov 18 with 1087 viewsSydneyRs

A House - Endless Art on 23:33 - Nov 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Every now and again it comes up on my Spotify. Find myself wanting to like it more than I do, if that makes sense?
A House - Endless Art on 23:05 - Nov 18 with 1003 viewsqprxtc

Here’s the full length version with added staccato (my favourite bit) and lists of famous dead birds that were obliterated from the single version.

More birds (preferably artistic and not dead, but that dissent fit this song concept) and staccato is a good thing.

Bip

Bip

Bip

Bip

A House - Endless Art on 23:52 - Nov 18 with 981 viewsHoosWho

A House - Endless Art on 23:05 - Nov 18 by qprxtc

Here’s the full length version with added staccato (my favourite bit) and lists of famous dead birds that were obliterated from the single version.

More birds (preferably artistic and not dead, but that dissent fit this song concept) and staccato is a good thing.

Bip

Bip

Bip

Bip

Another interesting song with lists:-

A House - Endless Art on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 899 viewsDannyPaddox

First A House, then Scroobious Pip. And now Gianni Infantino piles in with his own list song.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2022 21:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024