Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game 18:49 - Feb 15 with 30647 viewsRangersw12

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 19:00 - Feb 15 with 8827 viewsdaveB

think that's a pretty fair letter, would be shocked if the club don't agree to meet them
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:33 - Feb 15 with 8493 viewsNoDiddley

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 19:00 - Feb 15 by daveB

think that's a pretty fair letter, would be shocked if the club don't agree to meet them

LSA my arse, so every club that has a desperate run bring out the ‘Loyal’ supporters to make a protest?
I’m loyal but don’t wear a fecking badge or go on coach journeys.
It’s a bit deeper than that.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 8420 viewsLogman

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:33 - Feb 15 by NoDiddley

LSA my arse, so every club that has a desperate run bring out the ‘Loyal’ supporters to make a protest?
I’m loyal but don’t wear a fecking badge or go on coach journeys.
It’s a bit deeper than that.

Agree with No Diddley to be honest. If I was Hoos I'd well and truly set out the debts that the club is facing and covering on a monthly basis and financial constraints within which we are operating before addressing any 'strategic' questions.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 8381 viewsBushRanger82

That'll probably be more entertaining than the game.
Yeah, mind made up, I'll just turn up watch the demo, and give the game a miss.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:59 - Feb 15 with 8277 viewspaulparker

Just protest anyway
Who wants to listen to Hoos smarmy bullsh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:02 - Feb 15 with 8254 viewsKerryE

What are they/we protesting against- that the players don't give 100% effort? (Which they are not.)
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:08 - Feb 15 with 8168 viewsMedwayR

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:02 - Feb 15 by KerryE

What are they/we protesting against- that the players don't give 100% effort? (Which they are not.)

Exactly what I thought, what are their objectives here.

Poll: Who’s better?

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 8138 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 19:00 - Feb 15 by daveB

Agree.

I don’t see anything about a protest in it though?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 21:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 8085 viewsRangersw12

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:12 - Feb 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Agree.

I don’t see anything about a protest in it though?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 21:12]

Mention of demonstration in the tweet
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 8068 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Exactly my thought.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 7979 viewsHastings_Hoops

Embarrassing on so many levels. Sorry.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 7818 viewsmart_Goblin

Admittedly out of the loop, but didn’t even know the LSA was still a thing. Used to love a pre match in the White City Social club and cheap beer .

Seems a bit desperate, but as fan base I think we are .
As I said on another thread earlier , it’s not just the thought of relegation , it’s the realisation that there is so much wrong with the club right now that relegation might mean we never return . That’s the fear
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 21:55]
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:52 - Feb 15 with 7797 viewsozexile

Protest is a terrible idea. But I'd certainly love to see and hear about clarity on roles within the club and what their remit is.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 21:55 - Feb 15 with 7746 viewshamptonhillhoop

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:45 - Feb 15 by Logman

Agree with No Diddley to be honest. If I was Hoos I'd well and truly set out the debts that the club is facing and covering on a monthly basis and financial constraints within which we are operating before addressing any 'strategic' questions.

The LSA have been about since 1987 and were born out of the protest following the proposed merger with Fulham. My first memory of them is from the Bury away game in the League Cup (top of the first division, lost 1 0 obviously). Everyone appreciates the financial situation, but it's the same as it was last season and for everyone else in the division. Are we not supposed to question the way the club is being run and managed at the moment because Hoos says we're skint?
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 7672 viewsdaveB

Judging by the letter they are asking what the plans are the club, what are the ambitions and how they plan to turn this around, all pretty fair questions
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:22 - Feb 15 with 7566 viewsHastings_Hoops

Haven’t these questions been asked more eloquently on numerous occasions over the last decade? Why will this (appallingly written) letter provide any different response?
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:32 - Feb 15 with 7512 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dear Lee,

We, the Judean Peoples' Front, demand an immediate return to winning ways.

Yours sincerely

Reg
President JPF

Apologies to the Peoples' Front of Judea if they were the authors of the letter.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:36 - Feb 15 with 7485 viewsLblock

Apathy Park Rangers in full effect on this thread

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:43 - Feb 15 with 7430 viewsdaveB

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 20:45 - Feb 15 by Logman

and that will be good to hear from him but question should then be asked what are the club planning to do about it? Do we have any sort of plan to get out of this situation or just hoping we can sell someone
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 22:58 - Feb 15 with 7359 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m fully behind the LSA on the letter. It’s a really minor request.

You should all join. A better mechanism for grievances than semi anonymous posts of Twitter dot com or Loft For Words.

I’m suspicious the ‘protest’ is not coming from the official LFA though. Would love to see a statement!
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 23:02]
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:12 - Feb 15 with 7308 viewsqprd

Honestly, do people think that the board and management have nothing better to do right now?

This petition was so shabbily put together- on an iphone note with extraneous markings, incorrect grammar, spelling mistakes and even an incorrect date on the original tweet.

If they are going to put this together in such a sloppy, half-as*ed way, what kind of measured and well-thought questions and ideas are they going to put forward to Lee Hoos?

Just a waste of time
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:15 - Feb 15 with 7285 viewsdaveB

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:12 - Feb 15 by qprd

Honestly, do people think that the board and management have nothing better to do right now?

This petition was so shabbily put together- on an iphone note with extraneous markings, incorrect grammar, spelling mistakes and even an incorrect date on the original tweet.

If they are going to put this together in such a sloppy, half-as*ed way, what kind of measured and well-thought questions and ideas are they going to put forward to Lee Hoos?

Just a waste of time

Yeah probably best to ignore them as the presentation wasn't perfect, carry on as we are no questions to answer. Just wait for the next fans forum at some point next season
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:44 - Feb 15 with 7191 viewsqprd

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:15 - Feb 15 by daveB

Yeah probably best to ignore them as the presentation wasn't perfect, carry on as we are no questions to answer. Just wait for the next fans forum at some point next season

The club is constantly getting feedback from fans- the fans forum is just a public version but it’s not like they’re going to say anything insightful or ask any questions that haven’t already been answered a thousand times before (eg, who signs players, what is ffp situation, etc)

At the end of the day, we are fans and effectively patrons of the qpr business. We can provide feedback on aspects of the experience that we like or dislike

However why does some guy, who can barely put together a legible sentence, or nearly any other fan think that they somehow know how to run a football business? There’s a reason Lee hoos is sitting where he is and most of our are typing away on our computers…so why do they think that wasting his time with their drivel is going to do anything for anyone?

At the end of the day, it’s all kind of moot bc the issue we have js that the owners are clueless. No amount of complaining to Lee hoos is really going to change that
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:51 - Feb 15 with 7170 viewsdaveB

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:44 - Feb 15 by qprd

The club is constantly getting feedback from fans- the fans forum is just a public version but it’s not like they’re going to say anything insightful or ask any questions that haven’t already been answered a thousand times before (eg, who signs players, what is ffp situation, etc)

At the end of the day, we are fans and effectively patrons of the qpr business. We can provide feedback on aspects of the experience that we like or dislike

However why does some guy, who can barely put together a legible sentence, or nearly any other fan think that they somehow know how to run a football business? There’s a reason Lee hoos is sitting where he is and most of our are typing away on our computers…so why do they think that wasting his time with their drivel is going to do anything for anyone?

At the end of the day, it’s all kind of moot bc the issue we have js that the owners are clueless. No amount of complaining to Lee hoos is really going to change that

They are not suggesting they know how to run a football business they are just asking the people running it what they are doing. How have they gone from the team performances in 2022 to this shambles

All well and good just dismissing supporters but they are trying to do it the right way rather than just hold a protest about how the club is being run which can just turn into people shouting abuse with no clear aim
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 01:27 - Feb 16 with 7080 viewsTopCat34

8 years in this division and what have we had to show for it? No progress, no plan, not even really a decent enough cup run in that time. Overtaken by all of our f in local rivals and lots of much smaller clubs. This division is soft this year and we're going to end up scrapping it out trying to get enough points from Rotherham and Blackpool. Im so depressed by this club right now, I actually dread when we play so I have to turn up and watch another 4k away crowd have the day of their lives. I don't know what the solution is with our financial restrictions but its not my job to and there are people getting paid a serious wedge who so far have come up with f all.

It's right that the board are made aware that there are now serious concerns about the direction of this club.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 1:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024