Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. 16:21 - May 8 with 19018 viewselectricblue

According to JM he will be speaking to the club in a few days......

For me keep him as a coach and use him needed as an interim manager.....
[Post edited 8 May 2023 16:45]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 12:50 - May 12 with 2670 viewsThreeLions

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 12:05 - May 12 by Brierls

Williamson has told the Gateshead players ahead of the trip to Wembley and they've all lumped on*

* I've made this up.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 12:38]

Aye maybe better if it's true. Careless whispers going around that could blow the current toxicity levels from some supporters to a new high.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:09 - May 12 with 2555 viewsJames1980

Considering he was linked to us I'm surprised Rowberry wasn't at short odds on the betting exchanges.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:30 - May 12 with 2476 viewsSuddenLad

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 12:50 - May 12 by ThreeLions

Aye maybe better if it's true. Careless whispers going around that could blow the current toxicity levels from some supporters to a new high.

That will happen, whoever is appointed.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:39 - May 12 with 2433 views442Dale

Whoever is eventually chosen will, of course, have matched the requirements of the club and be closely aligned to the findings of MRKT’s recent work.

(Feel free to copy and paste that to slot in alongside all the other words, of which there will be plenty)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:42 - May 12 with 2422 viewsBrierls

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:30 - May 12 by SuddenLad

That will happen, whoever is appointed.

I think an appointment of McIntyre or Williamson would be viewed more favourably by a larger percentage of the fanbase than McNulty.

Fans already seemed divided over McNulty. That should be a major concern with his application to be full time manager.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:44 - May 12 with 2401 views442Dale

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:42 - May 12 by Brierls

I think an appointment of McIntyre or Williamson would be viewed more favourably by a larger percentage of the fanbase than McNulty.

Fans already seemed divided over McNulty. That should be a major concern with his application to be full time manager.

All part of the “reengaging” with the fan base master plan.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 14:31 - May 12 with 2191 viewsBrierls

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 13:44 - May 12 by 442Dale

All part of the “reengaging” with the fan base master plan.

I am thoroughly disengaged after this. That is some trick, because I was actually cutting the board a lot of slack.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 15:02 - May 12 with 2072 viewskel

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 14:31 - May 12 by Brierls

I am thoroughly disengaged after this. That is some trick, because I was actually cutting the board a lot of slack.

I’m more and more convinced they sit in these board meetings and try to think up new ways they can show us that they know best and fook what the supporters think.

I’ll be the first to apologise if the rumours are untrue but I said weeks ago what would happen.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 15:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 15:03 - May 12 with 2060 viewsJames1980

So has JM got the job then? not seen anything official.

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 15:31 - May 12 with 1919 viewsTrev

Anybody like to share these rumours then...?
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 15:35 - May 12 with 1866 viewsJames1980

Folk on tvvatter claiming he has been given the job but nothing official from the club. I wonder if it is a case of

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:09 - May 12 with 1719 viewsdawlishdale

It's now official. Jim gets the job.

Wish him all the luck in the World, but would not have been close to my choice. I really hope I am forced to apologise in 12 months.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:16 - May 12 with 1669 viewsTrev

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:09 - May 12 by dawlishdale

Wish him all the luck in the World, but would not have been close to my choice. I really hope I am forced to apologise in 12 months.

Not sure you should ever have to apologise for simply saying he wouldn't have been your first choice. He certainly wouldn't be mine, either, but we all want him to succeed.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:18 - May 12 with 1661 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:09 - May 12 by dawlishdale

FFS. Cheap option in short term that will probably cost us in the medium to long term, both financially and in football terms. Hope I am proven wrong.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 21:32]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:35 - May 12 with 1523 viewsJames1980

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:16 - May 12 by Trev

Not sure you should ever have to apologise for simply saying he wouldn't have been your first choice. He certainly wouldn't be mine, either, but we all want him to succeed.

Actually I'm not sure the most cultist of the anti board crew do want him to succeed. Because if he does that means they have to concede the board has got something right.

In hindsight we probably should have just stuck with McNulty and not bothered with Bentley.

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:41 - May 12 with 1478 viewsnordenblue

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:35 - May 12 by James1980

Actually I'm not sure the most cultist of the anti board crew do want him to succeed. Because if he does that means they have to concede the board has got something right.

In hindsight we probably should have just stuck with McNulty and not bothered with Bentley.

Stuck with McNulty based on what exactly, his previous spell as caretaker manager?

It's a weak,no doubt cheap easy option, similar to most decisions that have come out the club the last couple of years, good luck with season ticket sales 👍

We'll no doubt hear soon enough how communication "could have been better" recently (and please spend all your money).....while continuing to not listen
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:51 - May 12 with 1414 viewsJames1980

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:41 - May 12 by nordenblue

Stuck with McNulty based on what exactly, his previous spell as caretaker manager?

It's a weak,no doubt cheap easy option, similar to most decisions that have come out the club the last couple of years, good luck with season ticket sales 👍

We'll no doubt hear soon enough how communication "could have been better" recently (and please spend all your money).....while continuing to not listen

Hence why I said in hindsight chances are the situation would have been the same without the added cost of paying off Bentley as well.

We don't know how 'cheap' McNulty is in comparison to other suitable candidates that would actually want to come to us. Considering the absolute dogs abuse they are getting I'm not sure it is weak either it is brave or perhaps foolhardy.

I'm sure you want him to succeed though and to be proven wrong, don't you ND.

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 17:11 - May 12 with 1312 viewsTrev

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:35 - May 12 by James1980

The vast majority do though. Don't let a few idiots on Twitter convince you otherwise.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 18:04 - May 12 with 1171 viewsBrierls

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 17:56 - May 9 by Brierls

I interpret the statement differently, particularly the two week timescale.

If it was to be Jim, why would it take two weeks?

To me, the two week timescale suggests a manager who is currently employed and there is work to do on securing his exit.

My money would be (and is haha) on a promising lower NL or NLN manager.

My interpretation is complete and utter horseshit.

I have no idea why the hell I do this to myself.
Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 19:06 - May 12 with 1056 viewsnordenblue

Possibly McNultys last post match chat.. on 16:51 - May 12 by James1980

Hence why I said in hindsight chances are the situation would have been the same without the added cost of paying off Bentley as well.

We don't know how 'cheap' McNulty is in comparison to other suitable candidates that would actually want to come to us. Considering the absolute dogs abuse they are getting I'm not sure it is weak either it is brave or perhaps foolhardy.

I'm sure you want him to succeed though and to be proven wrong, don't you ND.

Doesn't really matter what me or any other fans want blatantly....this fan "re-engagement' seems to be building great pace
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024