Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 15:33 - Jun 10 with 17119 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Magic asparagus is right.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/10/worlds-asparamancer-reveals-england-will-euros-go
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:41 - Jun 10 with 4532 viewsHunterhoop

Lump on.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:44 - Jun 10 with 4512 viewsTacticalR

At last something we can believe in to get us through these dark times.

Air hostess clique

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:57 - Jun 10 with 4456 viewsToast_R

Mitrovic has 28 goals in 28 games over in Saudi. Still only 29? That's shocking he's gone over there that early. Lets hope he's got fatter than ever.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:35 - Jun 10 with 4398 viewsDannyPaddox

Truly an asparagus spear of destiny!
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 10 with 4125 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 10 with 4102 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 10 by Rs_Holy

1-1

Can you imagine the panic!
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 00:37 - Jun 11 with 3966 viewsSydneyRs

They won 3-0 in Sweden the other day. Not sure if that means they are any good or that Sweden have got really bad.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 04:08 - Jun 11 with 3924 viewsMatch82

Exciting that "Harry Kane is going to come into his own" during this tournament, that's good to know. Just been messing about for the last decade has he?
Login to get fewer ads

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 05:38 - Jun 11 with 3892 viewsHAYESBOY

They have a front 3 of Vlahovic, Savic and Mitrovic.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 10:46 - Jun 11 with 3657 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 00:37 - Jun 11 by SydneyRs

They won 3-0 in Sweden the other day. Not sure if that means they are any good or that Sweden have got really bad.

I watched that game. Sweden were very poor indeed, the score was flattering for Serbia.

Depends very much on how up for it Mitrovic and Vlahovic are. Very temperamental which can be used against them by astute tacticians, and the Serbian defence is quite sedentary to say the least - big lumps.

Should be a good game hopefully and not spoiled by any off field stupidity. I predict a slow, nervy start for both teams but I fancy England to nick it.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:02 - Jun 11 with 3578 viewsconnell10

2-0 England

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:14 - Jun 11 with 3541 viewslassel

I was at Sweden v Serbia on Saturday, Serbia were really poor and any team less diabolical than Sweden wouldโ€™ve put 5/6 past them.

1-1.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:14 - Jun 11 with 3539 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Teams can't afford to do a Iceland style park-the-bus in a tournament can they? Hoping the England attack is too much and Mitrovic is full of Camel burgers and shisha.

3-0 England.
[Post edited 11 Jun 12:15]
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:37 - Jun 12 with 3182 viewsQPunkR

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 10:46 - Jun 11 by Orthodox_Hoop

I watched that game. Sweden were very poor indeed, the score was flattering for Serbia.

Depends very much on how up for it Mitrovic and Vlahovic are. Very temperamental which can be used against them by astute tacticians, and the Serbian defence is quite sedentary to say the least - big lumps.

Should be a good game hopefully and not spoiled by any off field stupidity. I predict a slow, nervy start for both teams but I fancy England to nick it.

"Astute tacticians" - aka wind up merchants

QPR - "shit but local"

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:38 - Jun 12 with 3173 viewsQPunkR

Btw, only game at the Euros where only low alcohol beer will be sold in and around the stadium

QPR - "shit but local"

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 12 with 3017 viewsconnell10

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:38 - Jun 12 by QPunkR

Btw, only game at the Euros where only low alcohol beer will be sold in and around the stadium

Is it Fosters or Carlsberg ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:35 - Jun 12 with 2946 viewsDavieQPR

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 05:38 - Jun 11 by HAYESBOY

They have a front 3 of Vlahovic, Savic and Mitrovic.

Maybe we should have this naming thing as well. Kaneson, Fodenson and Sakason.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:33 - Jun 12 with 2881 viewsR_from_afar

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:35 - Jun 10 by DannyPaddox

Truly an asparagus spear of destiny!

Well, belomancy has gone right out of fashion, sadly...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:05 - Jun 12 with 2820 viewsQPunkR

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 12 by connell10

QPR - "shit but local"

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:14 - Jun 12 with 2774 viewsToast_R

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 12 by connell10

Coors Light.

It's a shame really that the meatheads of the 80s and 90s before the Government actually pulled their fingers out and stopped the divs from travelling, have given the English fans this lasting legacy of being football hooligans. They will forever have a target on their back in Europe when the small minded fools from mostly Eastern Europe come to town who still believe English firms are a thing. The Russians did it in 2016 and likely the Serbs and Hungarians will be looking for it.
[Post edited 12 Jun 18:21]
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:25 - Jun 13 with 2579 viewshubble

Southgate explains why he left Grealish out of his squad:

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:44 - Jun 13 with 2564 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:25 - Jun 13 by hubble

Southgate explains why he left Grealish out of his squad:

Also, this

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Ug4VPHwDHBh6XMic/?mibextid=UalRPS
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:08 - Jun 14 with 2242 viewspaulparker

1-1 or 1-2 to Serbia I seriously donโ€™t understand how anyone can make us favourites for this tournament,no fit left back and Lewis Dunk as back up centre back is a recipe for an early exit imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:50 - Jun 14 with 2163 viewsRangersw12

1-0 win

Can't wait to get out there on Wednesday nothing better than following England away
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:57 - Jun 14 with 2098 viewsJuzzie

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:50 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

1-0 win

Can't wait to get out there on Wednesday nothing better than following England away

QPR maybe?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024