Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Winger 14:44 - Jan 3 with 2826 viewsDaleFan7

If Beech could secure the signing of a new right winger that could supply Ormerod and Bogdanovic then I think as far as turning the team around there would probably be no manager in the world could have done a better job in our current predicament.

Well Done CB!!
Right Winger on 14:48 - Jan 3 with 2804 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

...but not a month loan....
Right Winger on 15:10 - Jan 3 with 2741 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Do you mean a winger to replace Joey or Adams?
Right Winger on 15:11 - Jan 3 with 2736 viewsBeechy

As far as I'm concerned, a months loan is better than no loan. I think the short loans are just securing the services while we can, because i'm pretty sure other teams would of been in for Omerod and Bogdanovic has said the same about himself.

Lets get the months loan over with then look into it further. In the short time we have them, they could save our season.

Totally agree about the winger, right or left. Think I'd prefer a left winger tbh, as Adams is having a brilliant season and the chances we make are becoming a majority from himself. We need someone that isn't hesitant in running at full backs and hitting the byline.

Very happy with these signings. Feel confident putting a bet on, on Saturday now!
Right Winger on 15:44 - Jan 3 with 2634 viewsDaleFan7

Right Winger on 15:10 - Jan 3 by DALEYCADDERS

Do you mean a winger to replace Joey or Adams?

Joey, or just to use in a rotation with them 2.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Right Winger on 15:55 - Jan 3 with 2595 viewsseasidedale

Right Winger on 15:11 - Jan 3 by Beechy

As far as I'm concerned, a months loan is better than no loan. I think the short loans are just securing the services while we can, because i'm pretty sure other teams would of been in for Omerod and Bogdanovic has said the same about himself.

Lets get the months loan over with then look into it further. In the short time we have them, they could save our season.

Totally agree about the winger, right or left. Think I'd prefer a left winger tbh, as Adams is having a brilliant season and the chances we make are becoming a majority from himself. We need someone that isn't hesitant in running at full backs and hitting the byline.

Very happy with these signings. Feel confident putting a bet on, on Saturday now!

I may be mistaken but cant Ormerod also play on the wing as well as up front, if we sign Robbie Balake then this could be where Brett could play
Right Winger on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 2568 viewsDaleFan7

Right Winger on 15:55 - Jan 3 by seasidedale

I may be mistaken but cant Ormerod also play on the wing as well as up front, if we sign Robbie Balake then this could be where Brett could play

He used to be able to yes. I dno whether he can anymore at his age, would prefer him to be in front of goal to be honest.
Right Winger on 17:25 - Jan 3 with 2421 viewsjokerthief

Whats happened to Simon Hackney..just another Eyre waste of space..Or is he still a potential winger?
Right Winger on 17:29 - Jan 3 with 2408 viewsMoonyDale

Right Winger on 17:25 - Jan 3 by jokerthief

Whats happened to Simon Hackney..just another Eyre waste of space..Or is he still a potential winger?

Hackney is still a couple of months away from fitness...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Right Winger on 17:30 - Jan 3 with 2403 viewsolympicdale

Right Winger on 17:25 - Jan 3 by jokerthief

I think he has been very very unlucky with injuries, not Eyre fault, hopefully next season he will get some game time, unless his contract gets cancelled.

Life is a game of fate.

Right Winger on 18:21 - Jan 3 with 2330 viewsChaffRAFC

Right Winger on 17:30 - Jan 3 by olympicdale

I think he has been very very unlucky with injuries, not Eyre fault, hopefully next season he will get some game time, unless his contract gets cancelled.

He's only contracted for this season. I suspect we wont ever see him again.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Right Winger on 18:57 - Jan 3 with 2264 viewsKnowlesy

Right Winger on 15:44 - Jan 3 by DaleFan7

Joey, or just to use in a rotation with them 2.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Agreed - we've needed another winger all season with Hackney being out, we've been terribly short of options with strikers playing out wide. If we got a third out and out winger, it would give us options, competition and the opportunity for rotation. Definitely need one imho. Would keep Adams in the team as he's looked lively, even if his final ball is bobbins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024