Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Draw letter. 18:49 - Oct 27 with 5874 viewsRotherhamDale

Littered with mistakes. Spelling and grammatical errors throughout. The slip says the draw is taking place on July 24th 2012 so we've all missed it.

Pathetic.

Possession with progression.

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:49 - Oct 27 with 1116 viewsmizfit

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:48 - Oct 27 by Doris

Thanks for the words of wisdom ,i will remember them for a long time ,well until i go to bed tonight.

Please justify this while calling yourself a supporter
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:53 - Oct 27 with 1100 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:45 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

What's me being a Kiss fan got to do with anything about the Dale? Please tell me what your agenda is , by boycotting home games?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Did it take you that long to realise nothing??,as far as agenda ,i told you ,you havent been reading the threads about the club dont give a shit about fans .
I will give you a last clue ,whilst travelling to a game ,southampton v brighton a few years back i was told by 2 eminent posters on here that if you knew what went on in the club you would never support them again .Unfortunatly i know alot more now than i did then ,enough said.
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:57 - Oct 27 with 1088 viewsmizfit

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:53 - Oct 27 by Doris

Did it take you that long to realise nothing??,as far as agenda ,i told you ,you havent been reading the threads about the club dont give a shit about fans .
I will give you a last clue ,whilst travelling to a game ,southampton v brighton a few years back i was told by 2 eminent posters on here that if you knew what went on in the club you would never support them again .Unfortunatly i know alot more now than i did then ,enough said.

Was what u told fact? Maybe you should share such info
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:58 - Oct 27 with 1083 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:57 - Oct 27 by mizfit

Was what u told fact? Maybe you should share such info

i wasnt talking to you ,it was a JOKE.
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:59 - Oct 27 with 1079 viewsmizfit

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:58 - Oct 27 by Doris

i wasnt talking to you ,it was a JOKE.

Calm down u moron
The same question applies regardless If u was addressing me or not
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:02 - Oct 27 with 1059 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:59 - Oct 27 by mizfit

Calm down u moron
The same question applies regardless If u was addressing me or not

i am the joke and now the moron ?? ha ha RAFC is the last thing i now worry about .All these nasty comments ,good job you dont say these to people you dont know in a pub.
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:03 - Oct 27 with 1054 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:53 - Oct 27 by Doris

sh1t happens it never gonna stop me investing into England stuff or Team GB because end of the day i know that money is heading to grassroot's football clubs and stuff like that helping clubs worst off than others down it the likes of the Counties leagues and evo-stik

As for our club i don't give a fack what happens in the background but they need to stop taking fans for granted and get everything uptodate with Modern day Football League Football still no sign of Online Ticketing longest 8 weeks ever this and other things like acting on the International Breaks by getting intouch with these local Premiership and Championship clubs it cant be that hard we'll just have to wait and see but even in the top 10 were not hitting the crowds we were when we was getting promoted

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:06 - Oct 27 with 1033 viewsmizfit

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:02 - Oct 27 by Doris

i am the joke and now the moron ?? ha ha RAFC is the last thing i now worry about .All these nasty comments ,good job you dont say these to people you dont know in a pub.

I make these comments when justified
If u don't worry/care about the club why u even on here pretending to be a fan
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:07 - Oct 27 with 1026 viewsNewMilne

Interestingly this thread seems to have started with a comment about grammar and sentences etc
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:13 - Oct 27 with 996 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:06 - Oct 27 by mizfit

I make these comments when justified
If u don't worry/care about the club why u even on here pretending to be a fan

Justified in your opinion and in your own mind maybe ,why am i on this board pretending to be a fan . Very good question that one ,maybe i hope things change off the field when the sub 2000 crowd thread seems to dictate otherwise.
Oh by the way ,i said worry ,please do not embelish it by saying CARE as well .
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:18 - Oct 27 with 961 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:03 - Oct 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

sh1t happens it never gonna stop me investing into England stuff or Team GB because end of the day i know that money is heading to grassroot's football clubs and stuff like that helping clubs worst off than others down it the likes of the Counties leagues and evo-stik

As for our club i don't give a fack what happens in the background but they need to stop taking fans for granted and get everything uptodate with Modern day Football League Football still no sign of Online Ticketing longest 8 weeks ever this and other things like acting on the International Breaks by getting intouch with these local Premiership and Championship clubs it cant be that hard we'll just have to wait and see but even in the top 10 were not hitting the crowds we were when we was getting promoted

Tazzy, you're clearly a fan of football at all levels. If you enjoy the England games, fair enough, but why not think about going to more games at those lower levels instead? You'd get round many more grounds, which again you enjoy, and you'll be helping them directly.

Just an idea, completely up to anyone where they choose to spend their time and money watching football, but you'd make the most of both going to local non league sides regularly.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:20 - Oct 27 with 978 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:13 - Oct 27 by Doris

Justified in your opinion and in your own mind maybe ,why am i on this board pretending to be a fan . Very good question that one ,maybe i hope things change off the field when the sub 2000 crowd thread seems to dictate otherwise.

You obviously don't care, otherwise you would have been supporting the Dale today.
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:23 - Oct 27 with 970 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:18 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

Tazzy, you're clearly a fan of football at all levels. If you enjoy the England games, fair enough, but why not think about going to more games at those lower levels instead? You'd get round many more grounds, which again you enjoy, and you'll be helping them directly.

Just an idea, completely up to anyone where they choose to spend their time and money watching football, but you'd make the most of both going to local non league sides regularly.

I were gonna to a couple of season back then do little segments like The Rochdale Fans Non-League Adventure but i'm so so close to completing the 92 before that and also i dont want to miss too many Dale games because then people would be questioning me

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:25 - Oct 27 with 967 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:20 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

You obviously don't care, otherwise you would have been supporting the Dale today.

ok,your right ,i dont care ,we all dont care (as a family) ,end of .
anybody wants to buy some Dale crap ??
Christmas Draw letter. on 23:27 - Oct 27 with 957 viewsmizfit

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:20 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Spot on
Christmas Draw letter. on 00:18 - Oct 28 with 889 viewschuckleberry

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:23 - Oct 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

I were gonna to a couple of season back then do little segments like The Rochdale Fans Non-League Adventure but i'm so so close to completing the 92 before that and also i dont want to miss too many Dale games because then people would be questioning me

To become a member of the '92 club' you have to watch an actual match for the ground to count. Taking a photo on a non-match day doesn't count.
Christmas Draw letter. on 00:40 - Oct 28 with 881 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:03 - Oct 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

Isn't it more morally acceptable, as a Rochdale fan, to put your money into Dale rather than into the FA, given how little of your money pervades down to the grassroots you mention?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Christmas Draw letter. on 07:37 - Oct 28 with 833 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 00:18 - Oct 28 by chuckleberry

To become a member of the '92 club' you have to watch an actual match for the ground to count. Taking a photo on a non-match day doesn't count.

I don't think taz actually understands this despite it being told to him a million times
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:06 - Oct 28 with 805 viewsnordenblue

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:13 - Oct 27 by Doris

I gave yesterday a miss too for the simple fact i couldn't be bothered,i went Tuesday night as i was in the area and had nothing else planned,that's the second time this season I've missed a home game through choice. Its the first season in possibly 20 years I've now placed going to the game down my list of priorities,just tired with the game in general and the price is far too expensive for the level we play at,sick of the club just taking money as a cert every game without any real effort with regard to various issues flogged to death on here,so im afraid im with Doris on this one
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:26 - Oct 28 with 792 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 00:18 - Oct 28 by chuckleberry

well thats your opinion its a whole different ball game nowadays

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:38 - Oct 28 with 780 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:26 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

well thats your opinion its a whole different ball game nowadays

No you have to see a game played at the stadium, I've seen matches at over 70 grounds but also have gone past Nottingham forest when going to notts county but I can't count it
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:42 - Oct 28 with 776 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:38 - Oct 28 by phomem

No you have to see a game played at the stadium, I've seen matches at over 70 grounds but also have gone past Nottingham forest when going to notts county but I can't count it

Its done entirely different nowadays but you have to enter these sort of grounds

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:43 - Oct 28 with 769 viewsTTNYear

Rubbish... But that will fall on deaf ears I know.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 758 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:42 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Its done entirely different nowadays but you have to enter these sort of grounds

http://www.ninetytwoclub.org.uk/nineq.htm
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 757 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:42 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Absolute garbage taz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024