Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting 19:17 - Dec 10 with 10420 viewsMightyScouse

Just to keep you all in the picture - John Coleman WAS today summoned to an hastily arranged board meeting and was grilled about his trip to Dubai, poor team spirit and the teams' poor performances, this season. He survived the meeting and is now clinging onto his job. He then had a meeting with the players in regards to MY revelations on this forum and threatened to dismiss any player or member of staff found to be leaking information.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:10 - Dec 10 with 2029 viewsTVOS1907

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:56 - Dec 10 by chuckleberry

Two weeks from now will be Christmas Eve.

"Boxing Day build-up"

(Unless the coach isn't running)

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 2007 viewsTVOS1907

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:03 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

is NW a FL/FA Representative (Official) because there are plenty other forum's were his username comes up and with more than just one post

He's a Morecambe fan who tried to kid us otherwise last Spring.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:13 - Dec 10 with 1995 views442Dale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:11 - Dec 10 by TVOS1907

I'll have you know Barry Wellings was a 6ft 4 targetman.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting (n/t) on 22:23 - Dec 10 with 1948 viewsSalwaDale

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

TBBT

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 22:38 - Dec 10 with 1901 viewsrafc1984

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:49 - Dec 10 by 49thseason

What worries me Col is that if there is any truth in the bullying and extortion rumours, then the club is laying itself open to to someone resigning and then starting a constructive dismissal procedure and suing for unfair dismissal which now has no upper limit on the compensation.

If you resign, due to circumstances, it is constructive dismissal, should you bring a claim.
Unfair dismissal happens when a company, makes you redundant or sacks you, and you bring a claim. (This is a lower payment, if proved, based on many criteria.)
Never the less, you are right, with constructive payouts, it is generally accepted, if proved in court, that you will get your present annual salary until retirement age. In football that would be considerably less years, than in a normal career, however, it would still be a huge sum of money. (generally agreed in a one off sum, so both parties can move on.)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 23:18 - Dec 10 with 1834 viewsblackpoolcol

and he is currently posting the links to this very forum on the Morecambe site

http://www.ttpics.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16207&sid=003b69f0844c

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 08:25 - Dec 11 with 1676 viewsjudd

YOUR revelations claimed the players had been given the day off, didn't they?
So how was a meeting with the players convened so quickly?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:31 - Dec 11 with 1510 viewsMoonyDale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 08:25 - Dec 11 by judd

Good sleuthing Judd.....What's the betting you don't get an answer?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:44 - Dec 11 with 1473 viewsD_Alien

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:31 - Dec 11 by MoonyDale

Good sleuthing Judd.....What's the betting you don't get an answer?

Answers in a bathtub please

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:56 - Dec 11 with 1447 viewsMightyScouse

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 08:25 - Dec 11 by judd

WRONG. At no point have I stated that the players were given a day off. I confirmed that training had been cancelled. The players were in and were given an absolute rollocking from Coleman about the stuff that's been leaked onto this forum.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:58 - Dec 11 with 1439 viewsTTNYear

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:56 - Dec 11 by MightyScouse

WRONG. At no point have I stated that the players were given a day off. I confirmed that training had been cancelled. The players were in and were given an absolute rollocking from Coleman about the stuff that's been leaked onto this forum.

By you....

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:03 - Dec 11 with 1426 viewsfitzochris

The players were in where?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:05 - Dec 11 with 1422 viewsTTNYear

So Mighty Scouse, what next??

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:32 - Dec 11 with 1370 viewsthe_bookie

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:44 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

Answers in a bathtub please

Stop taking the mikey out of my bed
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:33 - Dec 11 with 1362 viewsthe_bookie

MS can you stop revealing my current state of being homeless and having to sleep in bath tubs please
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:35 - Dec 11 with 1320 viewsD_Alien

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:32 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

Stop taking the mikey out of my bed

OK, as long as I can tap you up sometime?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:35 - Dec 11 with 1318 viewsjudd

Mighty Scouse, you wrote at 23:04 on 9th December on page one of the thread you started

"If Coleman is being dismissed then Bell would probably be going with him. Obviously Bell doesn't want to train the players and then find-out that he's been fired, so instead thet've just cancelled training and gave the lads a day off."

At no point did you state the players were given the day off? Go and have a look at what you put if you don't believe me.

Apologies on a wet betting slip...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:36 - Dec 11 with 1309 viewsthe_bookie

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:35 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

OK, as long as I can tap you up sometime?

Got me big toe trapped in the cold water tap last night....was freezing la
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:37 - Dec 11 with 1303 viewsD_Alien

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:36 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

Got me big toe trapped in the cold water tap last night....was freezing la

Stop plugging yerself then

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 1250 viewsthe_bookie

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:37 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

Stop plugging yerself then

spilt a plate of scouse on me knackers trying to get the thing out of there.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 14:00 - Dec 11 with 1208 viewsD_Alien

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:13 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

spilt a plate of scouse on me knackers trying to get the thing out of there.

I thought you said it wer yer toe stuck in t' tap?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:03 - Dec 11 with 1066 viewsMightyScouse

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:35 - Dec 11 by judd

Mighty Scouse, you wrote at 23:04 on 9th December on page one of the thread you started

"If Coleman is being dismissed then Bell would probably be going with him. Obviously Bell doesn't want to train the players and then find-out that he's been fired, so instead thet've just cancelled training and gave the lads a day off."

At no point did you state the players were given the day off? Go and have a look at what you put if you don't believe me.

Apologies on a wet betting slip...

Training had been and was cancelled. I was right about that. The players were then summoned in for an hastilly arranged meeting with Coleman and Bell. No training took place and it was meant to be a day off for them.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:11 - Dec 11 with 1039 viewsTTNYear

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:03 - Dec 11 by MightyScouse

Training had been and was cancelled. I was right about that. The players were then summoned in for an hastilly arranged meeting with Coleman and Bell. No training took place and it was meant to be a day off for them.

I'll repeat my question MS

What now??

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 973 viewsfitzochris

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:03 - Dec 11 by MightyScouse

You calling Mr Garlick a liar?

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/video-diary-11.12.12-text-538602.as

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 951 views442Dale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:46 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

You calling Mr Garlick a liar?

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/video-diary-11.12.12-text-538602.as

What does he say?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024