Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sicknote anyone? 22:38 - Jun 20 with 1084 viewsjonestones

I see that there are a number of rumours about Steve Gillespie returning back to the U's. Some people have even suggested that Sears is on his way to Ipswich and O'Toole is of to Bristol. I'm not sure about Gillespie returning though. He didn't score many this year, albeit that he was injured a bit last season. What do you lot reckon? Is this a good move for the club? (If it happens obviously)
Sicknote anyone? on 23:12 - Jun 20 with 1076 viewsFruitbat

Saw those rumours. O'Toole to Rovers is credible but the others look like nonsense. Sears so far has not entirely convinced at L1 level so I doubt he's on the radar of too many Championship clubs, if they offer money however we should have their arm off! As for Gillespie, why? Yet another season of injuries. We robbed Fleetwood blind when we took their money for him, and they've obviously worked taht out and are cutting their losses. JD would lose a lot of credibility if he made that signing.
Sicknote anyone? on 07:23 - Jun 21 with 1052 viewsdurham_exile

We do not want to lose Freddie Sears - when he has Jabo and Craig Eastmond to play alongside.

Sicknote - I liked him a lot but not a wise move for him to return.

JW can keep his hands off John Joe O'Toole!

Never mind all those, we want Sanchez Watt

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Sicknote anyone? on 10:46 - Jun 21 with 1037 viewsburnsieespana

But if Ipswich, who are allegedly interested in Grant from Wycombem, Sears could certainly be considered by a team in the Championship!
Sicknote anyone? on 19:14 - Jun 21 with 1013 viewsjonestones

Sicknote anyone? on 07:23 - Jun 21 by durham_exile

We do not want to lose Freddie Sears - when he has Jabo and Craig Eastmond to play alongside.

Sicknote - I liked him a lot but not a wise move for him to return.

JW can keep his hands off John Joe O'Toole!

Never mind all those, we want Sanchez Watt

Up the U's

Agree totally.

Bring on the Watt!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024