Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Casey Stoney appointed to PFA Board 11:20 - Nov 14 with 1030 viewstheacademic

Just wondering what members thought of this appointment that was announced yesterday: www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24935248

The Players' Union was established in 1907 and became the PFA in the late 1950s, thus highlighting the first female appointment for over 100 years.
Casey Stoney appointed to PFA Board (n/t) on 11:38 - Nov 14 with 1008 viewsorion3016

[Post edited 14 Nov 2013 11:42]

Be over there now after

Casey Stoney appointed to PFA Board on 14:54 - Nov 14 with 907 viewspencoedjack

She should be at home cooking, ironing and looking after the kids......
Casey Stoney appointed to PFA Board on 16:44 - Nov 14 with 827 viewsClinton

She says
"Being on the management committee now, I will try and engage more female members."

....I wonder if she be engaging with many male members ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Casey Stoney appointed to PFA Board on 12:47 - Nov 15 with 600 viewsHighjack

Same as any job. If she'd qualified and capable of doing the job then good luck to her. But if she's got the job simply because she doesn't have a cock and balls dangling between her legs so they can tick a diversity box then it's clearly wrong.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024