Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. 21:13 - Feb 13 with 1108 viewsBarsidepete

For the life of me, I can't pick the U's to lose. No more.

It's one thing to complain and analyze on a thread, but another to be "rewarded" as a champion in a prediction league as a result of our U's losing.

I guess the title is yours, Sector4, AFCMorant, jaycronin ...

Am effectively dropping out of the U's will lose mantra. I'm not bovvered by League 2 ...

... but picking only wins now.

U's Player was excellent today. They really did an upgrade since the previous season.

Nothing wrong with League 2. I've probably seen half the clubs in person at the Wessie over the years. Cheltenham may go up. Braintree is hanging in there for a playoff spot --although I don't believe their grounds is up to FA standards, could be wrong and it might be a ground share at the WHCS...

Wouldn't that be cool? I'd go watch Braintree here and there

Forest Green, had to google that to be sure. Not a bad day out. Didn't realize how near that is to Cheltenham.

Positive thoughts. 3 points v Chesterfield on Tuesday

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 21:35 - Feb 13 with 1097 viewsgerry_us

See who the real fans that are unable to forecast anything other than a positive result for the U's and consequently are languishing down at the bottom of the league...Me, Wessex, Durham. True supporters. You will soon be down with us Barside if you are going to forecast only U's wins.
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 1089 viewsBarsidepete

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 21:35 - Feb 13 by gerry_us

See who the real fans that are unable to forecast anything other than a positive result for the U's and consequently are languishing down at the bottom of the league...Me, Wessex, Durham. True supporters. You will soon be down with us Barside if you are going to forecast only U's wins.

I've gotten nice points for wins and draws too, and I do have this proclivity for mainly picking Moncur as my scorer.

When it was 0-2 I crossed my fingers that George would at least make it 1-2 (my pick today) or a tidy 2-2.

In fairness, a point would not have really helped that much. I've already predicted 2-0 and Big George for Tuesday.

95% of all the football games I've ever attended is Colchester United. Saw Furth as a kid, Drake University's Bulldogs (was as a reporter, mind), and ITFC twice.

I believe I fall into the category of true supporter. I so hoped that reverse psychology would work today. Meh.

Only U's wins. One would hope the players and KK are not forecasting losses from here to then. It's quite possible a few outcomes and correct scorer could do it.

Onward, eh, Gerry?

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 23:59 - Feb 13 with 1065 viewswessex_exile

Oi - languish yourself Gerry, I'm comfortably placed and poised for a (very) late rush for the top...provided the U's start winning that is :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 23:59 - Feb 13 with 1072 viewsgerry_us

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 21:58 - Feb 13 by Barsidepete

I've gotten nice points for wins and draws too, and I do have this proclivity for mainly picking Moncur as my scorer.

When it was 0-2 I crossed my fingers that George would at least make it 1-2 (my pick today) or a tidy 2-2.

In fairness, a point would not have really helped that much. I've already predicted 2-0 and Big George for Tuesday.

95% of all the football games I've ever attended is Colchester United. Saw Furth as a kid, Drake University's Bulldogs (was as a reporter, mind), and ITFC twice.

I believe I fall into the category of true supporter. I so hoped that reverse psychology would work today. Meh.

Only U's wins. One would hope the players and KK are not forecasting losses from here to then. It's quite possible a few outcomes and correct scorer could do it.

Onward, eh, Gerry?

I'm forecasting a 6-0 defeat on Tuesday.

Just seen the PL doesn't go up to 6. I'll stick with it as it shows my selection as "other scores"
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 0:03]
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 15:55 - Feb 14 with 1033 viewsAFCMorant

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 21:35 - Feb 13 by gerry_us

Don't accuse me of not being a real U's fan, just because I'm a realist in accurately predicting what this mismatched shower of shite will do each week. I've been supporting the U's since 1968 and will go on doing so and am looking forward to supporting the boys at Bury, Port Vale and Walsall in the next few weeks. Idiot.
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 17:18 - Feb 14 with 1026 viewsgerry_us

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 15:55 - Feb 14 by AFCMorant

Don't accuse me of not being a real U's fan, just because I'm a realist in accurately predicting what this mismatched shower of shite will do each week. I've been supporting the U's since 1968 and will go on doing so and am looking forward to supporting the boys at Bury, Port Vale and Walsall in the next few weeks. Idiot.

Idiot? Bit harsh AFC; don't you get irony?
And I've supported U's since 1958 So there!
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 03:00 - Feb 15 with 1001 viewsBarsidepete

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 17:18 - Feb 14 by gerry_us

Idiot? Bit harsh AFC; don't you get irony?
And I've supported U's since 1958 So there!

I don't think AFC meant it that way. Personally, my point was that I just don't feel like predicting losses in The U'sual's PL anymore.

Really bugged me that in the Gazette comments section the 4-1 defeat was met with dropouts who vowed not to attend again.

The WHCS is imho too large, definitely oversized for a League 2 club. If Cowling had wanted to keep the U's secure in the Championship, why didn't he make necessary moves?

Makes me wonder if Cowling will reduce ticket prices for 2016/17. All factors being equal, 3,269 wasn't that terrible.

Have some cool promotions such as scarves or hats or, a staple in the states, about four bobble-head nights for Washington Nationals baseball per season. £1.00 burger nights. £1.00 bovrils or any hot beverage.

Be that as it may. Let's get this win v Chesterfield. One step at a time.

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 09:18 - Feb 20 with 944 viewsBarsidepete

Bury 1 Colchester 2.

MFB's and Daniels's PL (Moncur the first to net...

I'll sink with the ship.

Hoping for a 3 but 1 point will be ok-ish.

edit: 1 pt please. Hopes alive.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 9:19]

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 10:40 - Feb 20 with 926 viewsburnsieespana

Interesting also to see Forest Green are an Eco inclined club, for example don't serve meat burgers or fish and players not had meat for several years. At least sonething a bit different.
Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 13:05 - Feb 20 with 914 viewsLeadbelly

Daniel's PL, only predicting wins now. on 10:40 - Feb 20 by burnsieespana

Interesting also to see Forest Green are an Eco inclined club, for example don't serve meat burgers or fish and players not had meat for several years. At least sonething a bit different.

What source of protein do Forest Green give their players?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024