Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today 11:47 - Nov 19 with 573 viewsdurham_exile

It is 10 years since that monumental May day at Huish Park when our most successful Manager achieved what no other has before or since and we were promoted to the Championship.

Fast forward and we are in a parlous state, another dramatic slump in form, one place off the relegation places in League Two, huge injury crisis for the fifth successive year and the need for three points never greater.

JM says that he will not walk away and RC has given the dreaded vote of confidence.

Now recently I have seen some decent performances which have yielded no points (Carlisle, Doncaster and PLymouth) but the last two games have been horror stories.

This must stop, otherwise York City, Guiseley etc are calling, not an appealing thought.

We face Yeovil Town fresh from a defeat to Solihull Moors in the Cup. Manager Darren Way is seeking to raise his team's fortunes, whilst JM is trying to raise the dead!!!!!

Luke Prosser is the latest casualty to befall the U's injury ravaged team.

A team that is down on luck, injury affected, crestfallen and low on confidence. Grim times indeed for the faithful. A situation worsened by a Motorway closure and likely delays.

The weather is at least kinder in Somerset than in Durham where we have another 2 inches of snow which fell overnight.

Suggest the following line up:

Walker

Brindley Wynter Kent Doyley

Wright Lapslie Slater Dickenson

Bonne Johnstone

Subs:

Bransgrove Vincent-Young Sembie-Ferris Kamara Guthrie Dunne Fosu

Time for the players to step up and play for the team.

Safe journey to the faithful.

Up the U's

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 11:49]

Durham_exile

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 12:23 - Nov 19 with 561 viewsnoah4x4

No Szmodics? You got the inside track Durham?

Rumour on the bus is he hasn't travelled.

A12, M25, M4, delays all the way. Have not even reached officially warned delay.
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 12:46 - Nov 19 with 555 viewsdurham_exile

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 12:23 - Nov 19 by noah4x4

No Szmodics? You got the inside track Durham?

Rumour on the bus is he hasn't travelled.

A12, M25, M4, delays all the way. Have not even reached officially warned delay.

Noah word is he is injured!

Safe journey

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:37 - Nov 19 with 520 viewsLeadbelly

Two goals conceded in the final four minutes. I couldn't listen to the commentary but it sounds like we handed them three points.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:44 - Nov 19 with 512 viewsthrillseeker

I always try to remain positive but I am becoming very concerned with the current situation.

Still only 7 points from the Play Offs!!
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:47 - Nov 19 with 512 viewsWessiehomesPete

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:37 - Nov 19 by Leadbelly

Two goals conceded in the final four minutes. I couldn't listen to the commentary but it sounds like we handed them three points.

Jeeezus Christ. I went for the safe 2-nil in Daniel's PL and "no scorer" ... When I fly over, 2400 Pompey and 1700 Mansfield. Pompey 500 and U's fans 1900.

Just want to vomit. What's that over the hill? The Conference.
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:49 - Nov 19 with 509 viewsWessiehomesPete

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:44 - Nov 19 by thrillseeker

I always try to remain positive but I am becoming very concerned with the current situation.

Still only 7 points from the Play Offs!!

Hey Thrillo, I'm buying all the pints and voddy shots on Bricklayers night.

Good god :(
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:51 - Nov 19 with 506 viewsFruitbat

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:37 - Nov 19 by Leadbelly

Unfortunately, I could listen to the commentary and we did just that. Although with the chances Yeovil wasted in the first half it sounded like we should have been well buried by the break.
Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:58 - Nov 19 with 499 viewsthrillseeker

Glovers to hand Super U's three invaluable points today on 17:49 - Nov 19 by WessiehomesPete

Hey Thrillo, I'm buying all the pints and voddy shots on Bricklayers night.

Good god :(

I will be there as always.

Probably around 21:00 due to work
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 17:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024