Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orient Video 20:16 - May 4 with 2253 viewsBFG

You may have seen this viral of the Orient match, worth a watch. Unless you're OhOri ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXEfLj8AmZw

[Post edited 4 May 2017 20:18]
Orient Video on 20:41 - May 4 with 2231 viewswessex_exile

Just put it on my FB page - brilliant piece of work!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Orient Video on 22:11 - May 4 with 2219 viewsdurham_exile

Orient Video on 20:41 - May 4 by wessex_exile

Just put it on my FB page - brilliant piece of work!

Superb quality video. who was the "geography teacher" I wonder. Didn't cover himself in glory!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Orient Video on 23:33 - May 4 with 2208 viewswessex_exile

Orient Video on 22:11 - May 4 by durham_exile

Superb quality video. who was the "geography teacher" I wonder. Didn't cover himself in glory!!

Up the U's

I beg to differ Durham, showed his passion for the U's in an uncompromising manner perhaps, but I speak for myself when I say we've all been there (U's at Maine Road is a good example).

"Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge, cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'"

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Orient Video on 07:37 - May 5 with 2193 viewsdurham_exile

Orient Video on 23:33 - May 4 by wessex_exile

I beg to differ Durham, showed his passion for the U's in an uncompromising manner perhaps, but I speak for myself when I say we've all been there (U's at Maine Road is a good example).

"Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge, cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'"

Wessex, I totally agree with you (and I too was there at Maine Road) but sometimes when it is shown on video it doesn't look too edifying.

We all like to see, passion, commitment and support for the U's, I suppose it all depends on your point of view.

Anyway, up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024