Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Essex double? 22:15 - Jun 29 with 761 viewsnoah4x4

What price now for Essex to win the County Championship Division One and the U's to win Division Two? Wish I had deposited a quid with Ladbrokes on 1st January.

Is 2017-18 going to be the Renaissance of North Essex sport?

Exciting times!

Sporting and boozing date for your diary....

Colchester & EE CC Cricket and Beer Festival 27th to 30th July.
Castle Park. www.beerfest.colchestercricket.org
Cricket every day (T20 on 27th). NECL, SNEL league.
Live music Friday & Saturday.
The U's play Gillingham on the Friday.... Beer Festival open 11:00 until Midnight.....

Essex double? on 22:42 - Jun 29 with 747 viewsLeadbelly

Essex have done far better than most of us could have hoped for or expected. Victory today was even more impressive as Tuesday was a complete washout.

Essex have a genuine chance of winning the County Championship. I'm not convinced Col U will secure promotion, let alone win League 2. An Essex double would be great but the odds must be quite long.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Essex double? on 23:53 - Jun 29 with 736 viewsmfb_cufc

We are 20/1 to win League 2. Though with Mansfield being favourites, there is no reason why we can't win it.

mfb

Essex double? on 13:22 - Jun 30 with 715 viewsgerry_us

Let us hope that some of the winning mentality from ECCC can rub off on the U's. If Mansfield are favourite for promotion we certainly should not be far away but we need a good start this season i.e. not bottom in November.
Back to cricket..what a man that Cookie is. He could be sitting with his feet up before the first test but no...he has been absolutely brilliant. We will no doubt miss him for the rest of the season.Hope we don't lose any more players but Browne, Westley and Lawrence could be called up. All local guys..brilliant.
And on another matter pertaining to cricket my nephew Paul Baldwin is on first class umpire list and he emailed me when he got Essex v Middlesex at Lord's earlier in the season to offer me match complimentary ticket. Who was on holiday the other side of the pond???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024