Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday 16:15 - Jul 26 with 795 viewsdurham_exile

Led by Andy Hessenthaler they drew with Gillingham 2-2 on Tuesday evening.

On Saturday JM takes his charges to Crabble Top hoping for a good result before the game at home to Port Vale on 3 August.

In 1975 we played the Whites at home in the FA Cup and after a 3-3 draw contrived to lose 4-1 after extra time in the replay. That was of course a long time ago.

Dover weather scheduled to be showery and 21 degrees Celsius.

Safe journey to the travelling faithful.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 15:02 - Jul 27 with 718 viewsmfb_cufc

Starting line-up: Gerken, Kensdale, Prosser, Eastman, Vincent-Young, Pell, Stevenson, Brown, Hasanally, Gambin, Nouble

Subs: Ross, Sowunmi, Lapslie, Comley, Fernandes, Norris, James, Senior, Ager, Kazeem

mfb

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 15:48 - Jul 27 with 704 viewsdurham_exile

HT U's losing 1-0

Come on lots to do second half

Difficult to see JM's thinking for starting XI in 7 days time.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 15:52 - Jul 27 with 698 viewsmfb_cufc

I would say today's starting line-up is very close to what McGreal is looking at for Port Vale, with possibly the only changes being Lapsie and/or Senior coming in.

mfb

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:37 - Jul 27 with 675 viewsLeadbelly

KVY off with a head injury. The full back situation is very worrying and the season hasn’t even started.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:41 - Jul 27 with 670 viewsdurham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:37 - Jul 27 by Leadbelly

KVY off with a head injury. The full back situation is very worrying and the season hasn’t even started.

I'm more worried about no goals from the strikers again.

JM will have to play three at the back and then either four or five in midfield and then either two or three up front.

As I always say pre season games are meaningless regardless of result.

I'm still not sure of the starting XI for next weekend though.

UTU's

PS still 1-0 down

Durham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 666 viewsmfb_cufc

Norris scores to make it 1-1, with an 88th minute penalty.

mfb

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 666 viewsdurham_exile

Still 1-0

Durham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:47 - Jul 27 with 663 viewsmfb_cufc

Full time 1-1. Today’s attendance is 610.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:58 - Jul 27 with 651 viewsdurham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 16:47 - Jul 27 by mfb_cufc

Full time 1-1. Today’s attendance is 610.

In other news Port Vale lose 2-1 at home to Bury.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 17:32 - Jul 27 with 632 viewsgerry_us

Wow; we showed em!

Onwards and erm... downwards U's. We must get rid of McGreal.
Dover provide final pre-season opposition on Saturday on 17:34 - Jul 27 with 628 viewsburnsieespana

A very lack lustre pre season to say the least. I hope we turn up next Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024