Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY 15:48 - Aug 7 with 3515 viewsLeadbelly

Sky Sports reporting Luton and Charlton trying to sign KVY with a bid from Luton already rejected.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

KVY on 20:53 - Aug 7 with 2392 viewsGOSBTS

I can understand why he’s highly sought after, but man it would suck if we lost him.
KVY on 22:16 - Aug 7 with 2371 viewsFruitbat

Charlton sold their right back to Middlesborough today so there's a certain credibility to the story there. We'll need another full back if he goes.
KVY on 22:38 - Aug 7 with 2357 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 22:16 - Aug 7 by Fruitbat

Charlton sold their right back to Middlesborough today so there's a certain credibility to the story there. We'll need another full back if he goes.

If he goes and with Ryan Jackson injured it would leave us in the brown and pungent.

However we went through this last year when KVY refused to sign a contract due mainly to his agent's intransigence.

If we lose both full backs then JM goes three at the back and brings Senior and Gambin into midfield with Pell Lapslie and or Stevenson and Brown Nouble and Norris

Anyway let's wait and see how this plays out.
Sadly I think we will lose him.

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 10:38 - Aug 8 with 2278 viewsburnsieespana

Charlton got £2m I believe for guy they sold so we should aim for £1m min. If we get that sort of money we could go and buy best fullback (left or right) in our division so might not be all bad news.
KVY on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 2221 viewsmfb_cufc

The move to Luton is off.

mfb

KVY on 17:56 - Aug 8 with 2200 viewsburnsieespana

KVY on 16:40 - Aug 8 by mfb_cufc

Any reason stated or is he heading to Charlton?
KVY on 18:02 - Aug 8 with 2199 viewsLeadbelly

KVY on 17:56 - Aug 8 by burnsieespana

Any reason stated or is he heading to Charlton?

Haven’t seen any report of why Luton move didn’t happen. Window for PL and Championship clubs now closed but they have until 19.00 to complete paperwork so he may still go to Charlton. League One and Two clubs have until 2 September to sign players so I suppose he may yet leave.

KVY on 19:30 - Aug 8 with 2178 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 18:02 - Aug 8 by Leadbelly

Haven’t seen any report of why Luton move didn’t happen. Window for PL and Championship clubs now closed but they have until 19.00 to complete paperwork so he may still go to Charlton. League One and Two clubs have until 2 September to sign players so I suppose he may yet leave.

I hope that his head has not been turned by this eleventh hour intervention.

We need KVY and now is not the time to lose him

UTU's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

KVY on 19:53 - Aug 8 with 2174 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 19:30 - Aug 8 by durham_exile

I hope that his head has not been turned by this eleventh hour intervention.

We need KVY and now is not the time to lose him

UTU's

Looks as though he remains a Col U player
For now at least.

A new striker would be good!

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 20:38 - Aug 8 with 2165 viewsmfb_cufc

KVY on 16:40 - Aug 8 by mfb_cufc

Luton apparently had two bids for the player turned down, so they signed James Bree on loan from Aston Villa instead.

Looking on the Charlton twitter account there is details of all their deadline day signings, and KVY is not among them, so it seems like he is still our player for the time being.

mfb

KVY on 21:17 - Aug 8 with 2145 viewsLeadbelly

KVY on 20:38 - Aug 8 by mfb_cufc

Luton apparently had two bids for the player turned down, so they signed James Bree on loan from Aston Villa instead.

Looking on the Charlton twitter account there is details of all their deadline day signings, and KVY is not among them, so it seems like he is still our player for the time being.

Wonder if there will be renewed interest from Portman Rd?

KVY on 22:44 - Aug 8 with 2126 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 21:17 - Aug 8 by Leadbelly

Wonder if there will be renewed interest from Portman Rd?

Certainly hope not Suffolk scum have taken enough of our starlets over the years.

He's not that desperate I hope.

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 16:50 - Aug 11 with 2058 viewsburnsieespana

Eadt suggesting Ipswich are eyeing him up! If he does go I hope we make them pay through the nose but after lasts year's failed move I hope he says no thank you.
I suspect we will be lucky to hang on to him but feel he can do better than join a Div 1 side.
Going to be a long 20 days I fear.
KVY on 17:30 - Aug 11 with 2046 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 16:50 - Aug 11 by burnsieespana

Eadt suggesting Ipswich are eyeing him up! If he does go I hope we make them pay through the nose but after lasts year's failed move I hope he says no thank you.
I suspect we will be lucky to hang on to him but feel he can do better than join a Div 1 side.
Going to be a long 20 days I fear.

Burnsie if we can resist two championship teams then we can fend off Ipswich Town.

Having watched Ryan Jackson and the impact he had after returning from injury yesterday I would not want to lose him.

If the worst did happen we have Jackson and Bramall at full back.

But hopefully it won't come to that.

We do need a striker though and quick

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 18:01 - Aug 11 with 2041 viewsmfb_cufc

KVY on 17:30 - Aug 11 by durham_exile

Burnsie if we can resist two championship teams then we can fend off Ipswich Town.

Having watched Ryan Jackson and the impact he had after returning from injury yesterday I would not want to lose him.

If the worst did happen we have Jackson and Bramall at full back.

But hopefully it won't come to that.

We do need a striker though and quick

UTU's

Durham, I see the striker you have been touting for, Kane Hemmings, has signed for Dundee.

As for KVY signing for Ipswich, they couldn't afford him, and I honestly can't see Cowling letting any players go to play for his "mate" Lambert.

mfb

KVY on 18:26 - Aug 11 with 2038 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 18:01 - Aug 11 by mfb_cufc

Durham, I see the striker you have been touting for, Kane Hemmings, has signed for Dundee.

As for KVY signing for Ipswich, they couldn't afford him, and I honestly can't see Cowling letting any players go to play for his "mate" Lambert.

Mick thanks for the Hemmings update I hadn't seen that.
Oh well another striker is lost to us.

I hope that the Farmers don't manage to sign KVY.

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 18:30 - Aug 11 with 2036 viewsLeadbelly

Ipswich fans don’t seem that keen on signing KVY.

KVY on 14:10 - Aug 14 with 1863 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 18:30 - Aug 11 by Leadbelly

Ipswich fans don’t seem that keen on signing KVY.

JM has stated that Kane stubbed his toe against Plymouth and his ommission was precautionary.

Let us hope that this is the accurate state of affairs and that Lambert has been told to foxtrot Oscar.

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 18:35 - Aug 14 with 1830 viewsbwildered

Toe stubbed !

Remember seeing a programme on Bill Shankly, which showed Liverpool players fooling around the pool before a big European final . He went mad has most were not wearing flip flips to protect their feet, tools of there trade he said .

Garbutt injured in the Tractors first round League cup defeat , possible out for month might increase speculation .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

KVY on 18:58 - Aug 14 with 1825 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 18:35 - Aug 14 by bwildered

Toe stubbed !

Remember seeing a programme on Bill Shankly, which showed Liverpool players fooling around the pool before a big European final . He went mad has most were not wearing flip flips to protect their feet, tools of there trade he said .

Garbutt injured in the Tractors first round League cup defeat , possible out for month might increase speculation .

Garbutt is also their top scorer!!!!!

I would ask for £1.5m for KVY

UTU's

Durham_exile

KVY on 11:26 - Aug 15 with 1765 viewsLeadbelly

Bid from Ipswich accepted according to Sky.

KVY on 11:27 - Aug 15 with 1764 viewsburnsieespana

Looks like we have accepted offers from Ipswich and Sunderland. With Ipswich it looks like cash plus Emmanuel who is a fullback.
KVY on 13:06 - Aug 15 with 1720 viewsLeadbelly

KVY on 11:27 - Aug 15 by burnsieespana

Looks like we have accepted offers from Ipswich and Sunderland. With Ipswich it looks like cash plus Emmanuel who is a fullback.

My Farmer colleague describes Emmanuel as "fast but agricultural".

KVY on 14:00 - Aug 15 with 1691 viewsburnsieespana

Yes my mate says much the same. He has 72 games under his belt of which 24 are for Ipswich.
Now looks like money only and farmers are talking about £500,000 but if he signs guess it will be undisclosed.
I very much hope some of the money raked in this last month or so will be spent as reckon we need, at least one full back and a true centre forward to score goals.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 16:15]
KVY on 16:56 - Aug 15 with 1610 viewsdurham_exile

KVY on 14:00 - Aug 15 by burnsieespana

Yes my mate says much the same. He has 72 games under his belt of which 24 are for Ipswich.
Now looks like money only and farmers are talking about £500,000 but if he signs guess it will be undisclosed.
I very much hope some of the money raked in this last month or so will be spent as reckon we need, at least one full back and a true centre forward to score goals.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 16:15]

The technical term for this is bollocks.

I am incandescent that he is leaving and especially for the Farmers.
Also we need a striker not another full back.

A very poor deal all round.

Stubbed toe!!!!!!!!

UTU's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024