Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Carabao cup tickets 18:52 - Sep 27 with 2863 viewswessex_exile

Whilst we await the purchasing arrangements (and indeed how many we've been allocated), ticket prices have been announced, as follows:

Adults £10
Concessions £5 (seniors, U18s)
U11s FREE (with Full paying adult)

I'm pleased to see neither club wants to try and cash in on the fixture, agreeing to stick to Crawley's pricing policy throughout this competition. I can't see too many U11s being taken to a midweek game on a school night, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:08 - Sep 27 with 2306 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex - Attendance on Tuesday for the Stoke game was 4,165.

Away fans are situated in the North Terrace where 1,600 can be accommodated.

Don't think I will be going, prefer to wait for the Quarter Final!

UTU's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:19 - Sep 27 with 2301 viewsthrillseeker

I think those prices are amazing,

My daughter is very happy as it s half term that week so she can attend
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:51 - Sep 27 with 2293 viewswessex_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:19 - Sep 27 by thrillseeker

I think those prices are amazing,

My daughter is very happy as it s half term that week so she can attend

Hadn't realised it is half-term week (probably should have done, given Alfie will be on school hols!), but you're right - great prices!

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 20:51 - Sep 27 with 2278 viewsGOSBTS

Brilliant pricing, bravo to both clubs. If I had half-term like my wife does, I may have been suggesting an impromptu visit to my dad in Sussex via Crawley!
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 17:12 - Sep 28 with 2212 viewsnoah4x4

CUSA already up to four buses as per Palace (er..... just one today). Suspect there will be some ticket allocation preference rules.
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:11 - Oct 2 with 2106 viewsdurham_exile

Official site update on Ticket sales:

Colchester United travel to West Sussex for the game, and priority will go to Season Ticket and Match Credit Holders.
The away game at Crawley Town in the Carabao Cup Fourth Round takes place on October 29th, with a large following of U's fans expected to make the trip.
There will be a limited allocation that we receive from Crawley, so tickets will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis, starting on Monday 7th October, with the following three phases of sales:-

Phase One — Monday 7th Oct/Tuesday 8th Oct - Season Ticket Holders — 1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder. These must be purchased in person or on the phone.
Phase Two - Wednesday 9th October — Match Credit Holders. 1 ticket per customer .These must be purchased in person or on the phone. Please note that supporters cannot use match credits for this match, being a Match Credit Holder carries the privilege of purchasing ahead of general sales.
Phase Three - Thursday 10th October onwards — General Sale. These must be purchased in person or on the phone.
Throughout the sales process, tickets can be purchased in person from 10am til 2pm, and on 01206755161 from 10am til 3pm Monday to Friday.
Prices:
Adults £10
Concessions £5 (seniors, U18s)
U11s FREE (with Full paying adult)

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:20 - Oct 2 with 2104 viewswessex_exile

“Limited allocation” sounds like we might not get all of the away end?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 13:34]

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 14:00 - Oct 2 with 2093 viewsdurham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:20 - Oct 2 by wessex_exile

Wessex given that the Away end holds 1,600 (all standing) will Crawley segregate the area.

The Away Football Ground guide says "The segregation of the terrace can be adjusted depending on the size of the away following. For example, clubs will a small following will be given only the North West corner up to the corner flag, whilst the largest will be allocated that corner plus the whole of that end"

Just over 4,000 against Stoke so how many are they anticipating for the super U's I wonder. Close to the 6,000 capacity?

UTU's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 14:45 - Oct 2 with 2087 viewsthrillseeker

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:20 - Oct 2 by wessex_exile

'Limited' is such a vague statement. It would indicate we have not been given a full allocation.

I would much prefer the club just state the exact number we have been given. Also whether this is just an initial allocation with option for more if demand is there.

As a ST holder I am hoping to get one of the 'limited' tickets
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 16:15 - Oct 2 with 2078 viewswessex_exile

When the initial draw was made, there were some on the Crawley Town unofficial forum that were already advocating not giving us the entire end terrace - it appeared simply because they didn't want too many of the faithful supporting the U's.

I will pin my hopes on the tier 2 Match Credit Holder window of opportunity...

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 16:22 - Oct 2 with 2076 viewswessex_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 16:15 - Oct 2 by wessex_exile

When the initial draw was made, there were some on the Crawley Town unofficial forum that were already advocating not giving us the entire end terrace - it appeared simply because they didn't want too many of the faithful supporting the U's.

I will pin my hopes on the tier 2 Match Credit Holder window of opportunity...

Just checked on the Crawley website, and they are already selling to priority categories, and will put the rest on general sale next Monday, when our season ticket holders get first dibs. They might be waiting to see how well their priority sales go, before deciding how many they'll allocate us?

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 17:07 - Oct 2 with 2065 viewsdurham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 16:22 - Oct 2 by wessex_exile

Just checked on the Crawley website, and they are already selling to priority categories, and will put the rest on general sale next Monday, when our season ticket holders get first dibs. They might be waiting to see how well their priority sales go, before deciding how many they'll allocate us?

I already want the super U's to beat them twice in October and even more now after this nonsense.

Crawley, absolutely no class.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 00:22 - Oct 3 with 2031 viewsmfb_cufc

Away teams are permitted 10 per cent of the home side’s capacity in the Carabao Cup and FA Cup. So on that basis we are entitled to about 600 tickets. To get any more than that will be down to Crawley's jurisdiction it would seem.

mfb

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 10:39 - Oct 5 with 1958 viewsCrawley56

We are all eagerly anticipating what the allocation will be, ticket organisation for the Stoke game was really poor as anyone with half a brain would have worked out they would never have sold their full allocation ( 700 in the end ) and home tickets sold out well before the game. The usual allocation for away fans is 1250-1300 in the terrace ( not 1600 ) and then about 600 seats even regardless of pre-ticket sales which will be the case for the league game.
We lose about 250 seats for the ridiculous segregation in the gazebo (east) stand and we also have the front two rows cordoned off for 'safety reasons' apparently. None of this is an issue normally with our attendances but the club need to get it right for this game.

Personally i think it should be that you just get the terrace so about 1300 and then we have the whole east stand. Means we don't lose seats to segregation and club saves money on stewarding. Either way you wont be given less than 1300 as the terrace wont be segregated.
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 10:51 - Oct 5 with 1952 viewswessex_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 10:39 - Oct 5 by Crawley56

We are all eagerly anticipating what the allocation will be, ticket organisation for the Stoke game was really poor as anyone with half a brain would have worked out they would never have sold their full allocation ( 700 in the end ) and home tickets sold out well before the game. The usual allocation for away fans is 1250-1300 in the terrace ( not 1600 ) and then about 600 seats even regardless of pre-ticket sales which will be the case for the league game.
We lose about 250 seats for the ridiculous segregation in the gazebo (east) stand and we also have the front two rows cordoned off for 'safety reasons' apparently. None of this is an issue normally with our attendances but the club need to get it right for this game.

Personally i think it should be that you just get the terrace so about 1300 and then we have the whole east stand. Means we don't lose seats to segregation and club saves money on stewarding. Either way you wont be given less than 1300 as the terrace wont be segregated.

Thanks for posting that chap, and I stand corrected on the seating allocation - always looked smaller than that whenever I've been to your ground. Good news if we do get the whole terrace, but less good news for our more elderly support if there aren't any seats available. Still, we should all know very soon what the actual arrangements are, with yours going on general sale on Monday. I'll be coming over for the league match next Saturday - if I have to pick which one I want to win, I guess it has to be that one.

Up the U's

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:37 - Oct 5 with 1944 viewsCrawley56

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 1877 viewswessex_exile

Someone on the OMB asked the question whilst purchasing today - we've been allocated 1,600 apparently, but no idea how that splits between seats and terrace?

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:00 - Oct 7 with 1866 viewsnoah4x4

I too was told 1600 by the Col U Ticket Office, which I personally think is generous considering that we probably won’t take a quarter of that number to the Crawley league game on Saturday. Crawley will sell out its league cup allocation so I doubt more will be allocated for us to be put on general sale. The ground is tiny.

However, 1600 should mean that all ST and Match Credit holders intending to travel should get a ticket. I suspect the split is 1,200 terrace and 400 seated. I have been approached by a host of persons that never routinely follow the U’s asking me to get them tickets and I can sense the disbelief when I say I can’t. But they were perhaps lured into complacency when ST holders were allocated two for the Spurs game. Should be tickets aplenty when we draw Liverpool at Anfield...
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 22:55 - Oct 10 with 1757 viewsdurham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 19:00 - Oct 7 by noah4x4

I too was told 1600 by the Col U Ticket Office, which I personally think is generous considering that we probably won’t take a quarter of that number to the Crawley league game on Saturday. Crawley will sell out its league cup allocation so I doubt more will be allocated for us to be put on general sale. The ground is tiny.

However, 1600 should mean that all ST and Match Credit holders intending to travel should get a ticket. I suspect the split is 1,200 terrace and 400 seated. I have been approached by a host of persons that never routinely follow the U’s asking me to get them tickets and I can sense the disbelief when I say I can’t. But they were perhaps lured into complacency when ST holders were allocated two for the Spurs game. Should be tickets aplenty when we draw Liverpool at Anfield...

Crawley 56 has identified in his post the allocation and the standing seating split.

As long as we beat them twice I don't mind.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 07:51 - Oct 11 with 1742 viewsnoah4x4

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 22:55 - Oct 10 by durham_exile

Crawley 56 has identified in his post the allocation and the standing seating split.

As long as we beat them twice I don't mind.

UTU's

Durham,

The Crawley guy said normally 1250-1300 terrace + 600 seated = 1800+

However, the U's ticket office has told two Usual boarders merely "1600" after receipt of the actual ticket allocation.

I suggest the latter is likely to be more accurate and a higher number will only apply if Crawley don't sell out their section of the seated gazebo and its segregated area is adjusted to accomodate more U's fans.

I have not heard of anybody being disappointed since tickets went on general sale, but today might be more revealing. The Crawly guy also ended by arguing that the home team should get the whole Gazebo hence limiting us to terrace tickets only (which is not acceptable under EFL Rules), hence suggesting they do expect to sell out and will need more. Maybe Crawley has rules giving purchase priority to ticket holders for the U's game should they get a home game in the next round hence driving local demand. Agree, we must frustrate this by beating them.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 7:59]
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 11:07 - Oct 11 with 1716 viewsdurham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 07:51 - Oct 11 by noah4x4

Durham,

The Crawley guy said normally 1250-1300 terrace + 600 seated = 1800+

However, the U's ticket office has told two Usual boarders merely "1600" after receipt of the actual ticket allocation.

I suggest the latter is likely to be more accurate and a higher number will only apply if Crawley don't sell out their section of the seated gazebo and its segregated area is adjusted to accomodate more U's fans.

I have not heard of anybody being disappointed since tickets went on general sale, but today might be more revealing. The Crawly guy also ended by arguing that the home team should get the whole Gazebo hence limiting us to terrace tickets only (which is not acceptable under EFL Rules), hence suggesting they do expect to sell out and will need more. Maybe Crawley has rules giving purchase priority to ticket holders for the U's game should they get a home game in the next round hence driving local demand. Agree, we must frustrate this by beating them.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 7:59]

Latest info on the Carabao Cup game against the Reds.

According to Crawley we have been given our full ticket allocation - 1750 tickets includes seats and standing.

Crawley only have 165 tickets still available to home supporters in the South Terrace.

East and West Stands now full.

Ground Capacity 6,134 - 3,295 seated.

East Stand 2,154
West Stand 1,150
South Terrace 1,230
North Stand 1,600

Record attendance 5,880 5 Jan 13 v Reading

Attendance against Stoke in the last round was 4,165

Average Attendance last season was 2,290

That's all for now!!!!

UTU's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:00 - Oct 11 with 1699 viewsCrawley56

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 11:07 - Oct 11 by durham_exile

Latest info on the Carabao Cup game against the Reds.

According to Crawley we have been given our full ticket allocation - 1750 tickets includes seats and standing.

Crawley only have 165 tickets still available to home supporters in the South Terrace.

East and West Stands now full.

Ground Capacity 6,134 - 3,295 seated.

East Stand 2,154
West Stand 1,150
South Terrace 1,230
North Stand 1,600

Record attendance 5,880 5 Jan 13 v Reading

Attendance against Stoke in the last round was 4,165

Average Attendance last season was 2,290

That's all for now!!!!

UTU's

So after going on general sale the home ends are now sold out, hopefully you guys follow suit in the coming week. Any update on how many you’ve sold so far? Also, in my previous post I didn’t realise the efl regulations stated you had to offer seating so my suggestion of just the terrace would never have happened. I just hope the same doesn’t happen as the stoke game where we give a far too high allocation.
No doubt the attendance on Saturday will be half that of the cup game, apparently the local bandwagon is still being repaired after the last round.
Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:14 - Oct 11 with 1696 viewswessex_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:00 - Oct 11 by Crawley56

So after going on general sale the home ends are now sold out, hopefully you guys follow suit in the coming week. Any update on how many you’ve sold so far? Also, in my previous post I didn’t realise the efl regulations stated you had to offer seating so my suggestion of just the terrace would never have happened. I just hope the same doesn’t happen as the stoke game where we give a far too high allocation.
No doubt the attendance on Saturday will be half that of the cup game, apparently the local bandwagon is still being repaired after the last round.

I heard it was about 1400-1500 yesterday, once they'd gone on general sale, and others were having massive problems getting through on the phone lines all day. I'd hope we'll sell out, or be very close to it.

As you say, be nice if we could collectively generate the same amount of interest for a humdrum 3pts tomorrow, but I'll be there at least.

Up the U's

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:49 - Oct 11 with 1687 viewsdurham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:14 - Oct 11 by wessex_exile

I heard it was about 1400-1500 yesterday, once they'd gone on general sale, and others were having massive problems getting through on the phone lines all day. I'd hope we'll sell out, or be very close to it.

As you say, be nice if we could collectively generate the same amount of interest for a humdrum 3pts tomorrow, but I'll be there at least.

Wessex enjoy the game(s).

Sadly two matches that I won't be going to!

I hope to be at the Quarter final game!

UTU's

Durham_exile

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 18:03 - Oct 11 with 1658 viewsthrillseeker

Crawley Carabao cup tickets on 13:14 - Oct 11 by wessex_exile

Looking good for a sell out then for the Cup match

Will be fun seeing what the attendance is tomorrow.

I will be there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024