Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGreal Wary Of Rovers: 19:25 - Apr 13 with 502 viewsgerry_us

Sorry, a bit of a yawning entry to this thread. I have read the same comment on the official board so many times this season. Is he over complicating the game by spending too much time worrying about the opposition then on how we should play. I remembered the same headline when we played Notts. County away but unfortunately we had no idea how to counter their style of play...ergo why worry about the opposition? I wonder if our opposition worry about us? Probably not especially when we visit them. Let's us hope for a positive approach to ALL remaining games irrespective of the opposition. Six point weekend? I'll go on holiday rather happy.
McGreal Wary Of Rovers: on 19:53 - Apr 13 with 492 viewsdurham_exile

Gerry I thought you were already on the beach.

JM is talking about Blackburn Rovers who we will be playing next season in league one.

But seriously - I too am bored of the same headline prior to a game.

JM said that they did their homework on Stevenage ahead of last Saturday. You would always expect the opposition to be studied prior to the game. Tactics, players, video footage etc.

We do not need to fear anyone, respect yes but not fear.

Donny Rovers are coming as champions elect but we were unlucky to lose at the keepmoat and I think we can do the same to them at the WHCS as we did last season.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

McGreal Wary Of Rovers: on 20:13 - Apr 13 with 485 viewsgerry_us

McGreal Wary Of Rovers: on 19:53 - Apr 13 by durham_exile

Gerry I thought you were already on the beach.

JM is talking about Blackburn Rovers who we will be playing next season in league one.

But seriously - I too am bored of the same headline prior to a game.

JM said that they did their homework on Stevenage ahead of last Saturday. You would always expect the opposition to be studied prior to the game. Tactics, players, video footage etc.

We do not need to fear anyone, respect yes but not fear.

Donny Rovers are coming as champions elect but we were unlucky to lose at the keepmoat and I think we can do the same to them at the WHCS as we did last season.

Up the U's

I'll be on the beach Monday. Hope you will be "on the beach" at Morecambe also. Do not go near the ground or else!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024