Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! 16:05 - Feb 14 with 1986 viewsmrhappy

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE !

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 16:08 - Feb 14 with 1975 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy - please add a secondary question Colchester United for the third automatic promotion spot.

Third place is not yet out of the question!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 16:08 - Feb 14 with 1975 viewsmrhappy

currently 7th in the home table and 14th in the away....mmmm

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 16:09 - Feb 14 with 1972 viewsmrhappy

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 16:08 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Mr Happy - please add a secondary question Colchester United for the third automatic promotion spot.

Third place is not yet out of the question!!!!

Up the U's

haha - dear brother, I personally feel there is only one spot left for the play offs - the others are all too strong...apologies.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 15 with 1924 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 14:44 - Mar 19 with 1842 viewsmrhappy

Any more for any more - it's going to the wire

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 10:10 - Mar 20 with 1788 viewsBlueStripes

With all the injuries we've got and with all the tough games we've got coming up, I'll be surprised if we even finish in the top half. Play-offs? - no chance!
Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 1770 viewsgerry_us

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 16:09 - Feb 14 by mrhappy

haha - dear brother, I personally feel there is only one spot left for the play offs - the others are all too strong...apologies.

Probably more chance of play-offs than Derby.
Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 17:14 - Mar 20 with 1760 viewsmrhappy

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 15:55 - Mar 20 by gerry_us

Probably more chance of play-offs than Derby.

No need for that - but the influx of NO's is astounding

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 17:28 - Mar 20 with 1752 viewswessex_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 17:14 - Mar 20 by mrhappy

No need for that - but the influx of NO's is astounding

After Saturday's performance, and with Szmods joining the sick list, I'm afraid realistically the answer must now be "No", so I've changed my vote...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 00:10 - Mar 21 with 1735 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 17:28 - Mar 20 by wessex_exile

After Saturday's performance, and with Szmods joining the sick list, I'm afraid realistically the answer must now be "No", so I've changed my vote...

Until mathematically impossible to secure the seventh place I must keep the faith.

This weekend against Luton is make or break. Anything less than three points and it will be all over.

In the meantime Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 07:46 - Mar 21 with 1723 viewswessex_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 00:10 - Mar 21 by durham_exile

Until mathematically impossible to secure the seventh place I must keep the faith.

This weekend against Luton is make or break. Anything less than three points and it will be all over.

In the meantime Up the U's

There's always hope Durham, and until we mathematically can't do it I'll have that hope. Realistically, it's going to have to be at least 18-20pts from the last 8 games - not impossible, but quite a tall order. 3pts against Lootown would be a good start though...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 10:44 - Apr 15 with 1582 viewsmrhappy

You lot are a bunch of jokers !

You don't know what to think !

I reckon your all NOT SURE deep down

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 1569 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester United for the play offs ?? YES NO or TOTALLY NOT SURE ! on 10:44 - Apr 15 by mrhappy

You lot are a bunch of jokers !

You don't know what to think !

I reckon your all NOT SURE deep down

Mr Happy
Can't make it any clearer definitely play offs for the Super U's

Keep 28th May free in your diary.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024