Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rekeil Pyke 10:47 - Jun 2 with 1597 viewsterrier78

Your thoughts?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/812200/Everton-Rekeil-Pyke-Huddersfield-
Rekeil Pyke on 11:43 - Jun 2 with 1586 viewsbwildered

Worked hard, willingly covered the ground and certainly has potential for a 19 year old .However needed a goal, start to look at playing others in rather than take responsablility himself, comes down to confidence and experience .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Rekeil Pyke on 12:51 - Jun 2 with 1577 viewsLeadbelly

Has the physical tools but little idea how to use them from what I saw. We sent Macaulay Bonne out on loan to Conference sides and loaned Pyke from Huddersfield. We'd have been far better served keeping Bonne. Not one of our finer loan signings in my opinion.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Rekeil Pyke on 12:52 - Jun 2 with 1576 viewsLeadbelly

Rekeil Pyke on 12:51 - Jun 2 by Leadbelly

Has the physical tools but little idea how to use them from what I saw. We sent Macaulay Bonne out on loan to Conference sides and loaned Pyke from Huddersfield. We'd have been far better served keeping Bonne. Not one of our finer loan signings in my opinion.

Just read the link in the first post. I have no idea what Everton are thinking.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Rekeil Pyke on 14:22 - Jun 2 with 1557 viewsdurham_exile

I initially thought that he was a very impressive young striker.

However he was never the same after a booking at Gresty Road and struggled in the team.

I wonder also if he believed that with Huddersfield challenging for promotion he was not too bothered about playing on loan for league two Colchester.

Perhaps also JM didn't use him effectively.

He is young, strong and will improve, but he is no Marcus Rashford.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Rekeil Pyke on 15:57 - Jun 2 with 1538 viewsFruitbat

Almost my very first thought when Porter went the other day was "I hope we don't get Pyke back on loan".
Rekeil Pyke on 21:15 - Jun 2 with 1501 viewswessex_exile

Terrier - my thoughts primarily consist of "baffled". As others have said, an good player with potential, but quite some way short of others we've used in League 2. Why he's being chased by not one, but two Premier League sides is beyond me...

...either that, or his agent is really earning his money right now?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Rekeil Pyke on 22:29 - Jun 2 with 1465 viewsterrier78

Rekeil Pyke on 21:15 - Jun 2 by wessex_exile

Terrier - my thoughts primarily consist of "baffled". As others have said, an good player with potential, but quite some way short of others we've used in League 2. Why he's being chased by not one, but two Premier League sides is beyond me...

...either that, or his agent is really earning his money right now?

Yep, he's never played a first team game for HTFC, save for a few appearances in pre-season friendlies & I wondered how he'd done for you guys. As far as I was aware he didn't pull up any trees in Lg2 so I was surprised by this article - but you'll have seen him at first team level more than any of us have & so I thought you might be able to shed some light on it.

I think you're right though. That agent deserves every penny he gets!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024