Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will McCarthy return to the Tykes as Manager 16:59 - Feb 8 with 741 viewsdurham_exile

And if so will JM move to the tractor boys.
Will it make a big difference to Colchester United or not, I wonder!
Time will tell.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Will McCarthy return to the Tykes as Manager on 18:14 - Feb 8 with 730 viewsgerry_us

We can only hope Peter then we get a Doogie / Kemmy management structure both of who have the heart of U's ingrained in them over long term.
Will McCarthy return to the Tykes as Manager on 18:58 - Feb 8 with 720 viewsbwildered

Did we not try having Dunne and Kinsella has a recipe for success ? Would think Doogie and Izzet progress the club up several divisions to be considered serious candidate material.
How about Richard Wilkins and Joe Keith both managing clubs further up the pyramid ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Will McCarthy return to the Tykes as Manager on 22:24 - Feb 8 with 702 viewsLeadbelly

With my Leeds Utd hat on I'd rather McCarthy took over at Elland Road in the summer. He is exactly what Leeds need at the moment and there is every chance we'll be looking for another manager by the end of the season. I suspect he is too sensible to get involved unfortunately.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024