Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 23:02 - Jul 5 with 607 viewsdurham_exile

Ist Half

Ross
Jackson
Sowunmi
Prosser
Clampin
Comley
Stevenson
Senior
Chilvers
Fernandes
Nouble

2nd Half
Barnes (Vose came on but injured)
James
Kensdale
Eastman
Vincent-Young
Lapslie
Andre Hasanally
Gambin
Ager
Norris
Dunne

Goalscorers Dunne and Chuck Norris

Pell still injured
Brown arrives next week.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 08:39 - Jul 6 with 580 viewsburnsieespana

Anybody see the game?
U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 09:54 - Jul 6 with 558 viewsgerry_us

Did I miss your game preview Durham?
Come on.....get up to speed, the season is upon us.
U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 12:29 - Jul 6 with 542 viewsdurham_exile

U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 09:54 - Jul 6 by gerry_us

Did I miss your game preview Durham?
Come on.....get up to speed, the season is upon us.

Sorry Gerry my knowledge of the local non-league Essex teams is not what it should be!!!

However I will prepare a season preview once we know the definitive Colchester squad, so about one week before!

Brown arrives on Monday so might play against Dulwich Hamlet on Tuesday. I have been to Champion Hill many years ago when I used to watch Enfield (before their on and off field problems).

It is not my intention to preview the pre season friendlies and I will leave the post match write ups to those who are enthusiastic enough to go to the games.

The main thing is the players are gaining match fitness getting to know their teammates and gelling as a team.

I am concerned that Harry Pell is not yet fit and I really hope he can play on the opening day at home to Port Vale.

I am hoping to be at Home Park for the Argyle game.

Anyway the World Cup cricket is calling.

UTU's

Durham_exile

U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 12:02 - Jul 7 with 468 viewswessex_exile

U's 2 - Bowers and Pitsea 0 on 12:29 - Jul 6 by durham_exile

Sorry Gerry my knowledge of the local non-league Essex teams is not what it should be!!!

However I will prepare a season preview once we know the definitive Colchester squad, so about one week before!

Brown arrives on Monday so might play against Dulwich Hamlet on Tuesday. I have been to Champion Hill many years ago when I used to watch Enfield (before their on and off field problems).

It is not my intention to preview the pre season friendlies and I will leave the post match write ups to those who are enthusiastic enough to go to the games.

The main thing is the players are gaining match fitness getting to know their teammates and gelling as a team.

I am concerned that Harry Pell is not yet fit and I really hope he can play on the opening day at home to Port Vale.

I am hoping to be at Home Park for the Argyle game.

Anyway the World Cup cricket is calling.

UTU's

In other news, Sammie bags a brace and Gilmartin saves a penalty in Bristol City's first pre-season friendly...but a fair measure of the quality of the opposition is that City ran out 14-0 winners!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024