Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Dunne 15:14 - May 27 with 18628 viewsbrad

i thought he would get another year!i think we need him in the championship,sad to see him go, solid.
Richard Dunne on 11:08 - Jun 2 with 1608 viewsTacticalR

It sounds like there are some bad eggs.

Air hostess clique

Richard Dunne on 11:23 - Jun 2 with 1567 viewswestberksr

Richard Dunne on 11:04 - Jun 2 by timcocking

I never know who they are, it's just a convenient insult and typically only students take themselves that seriously and are always sure they're correct even when spouting utter sh!te.

No offence meant to any students who aren't irritating.

"No offence meant to any students who aren't irritating. "

that won't be very many then!

without going over the top, Dunne was nowhere near the level of shit that deserves the sort of abuse others should be getting.

yes he's old, slow, loves an OG but has put in better performances at CB over 2 seasons than most others. he cost us nothing upfront and probably was on a fair whack of salary, but who the fukk wasn't at the sinking ship HMS QPR.

i'd still rather him at CB that the pisshead Caulker who has under delivered all season, despite being the bright new future. it's not Dunne's fault that our strongest pairing last year was usually him & Hill with a combined age greater than the starting 11 of most other teams.

he never punched an oppo in the nuts, got sent off for dissent, smashed his head open in a pub at Xmas, refused to play, refused to go on loan, got shitty when on the bench, refused to eat sensibly, or simply showed absolutely no apptitude to do the thing he professes to be employed to do as a professional sportsman. i know these should all be assumed the norm but at our club that isn't the case.

so thanks for 2 years service & good luck where ever you end up.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 11:32]
Richard Dunne on 11:25 - Jun 2 with 1556 viewsQPunkR

Richard Dunne on 11:23 - Jun 2 by westberksr

without going over the top, Dunne was nowhere near the level of shit that deserves the sort of abuse others should be getting.

yes he's old, slow, loves an OG but has put in better performances at CB over 2 seasons than most others. he cost us nothing upfront and probably was on a fair whack of salary, but who the fukk wasn't at the sinking ship HMS QPR.

i'd still rather him at CB that the pisshead Caulker who has under delivered all season, despite being the bright new future. it's not Dunne's fault that our strongest pairing last year was usually him & Hill with a combined age greater than the starting 11 of most other teams.

he never punched an oppo in the nuts, got sent off for dissent, smashed his head open in a pub at Xmas, refused to play, refused to go on loan, got shitty when on the bench, refused to eat sensibly, or simply showed absolutely no apptitude to do the thing he professes to be employed to do as a professional sportsman. i know these should all be assumed the norm but at our club that isn't the case.

Well said, sah!

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard Dunne on 11:25 - Jun 2 with 1554 viewstimcocking

Richard Dunne on 11:23 - Jun 2 by westberksr

That's what i meant to say...
Richard Dunne on 11:40 - Jun 2 with 1517 viewsMvpeter

Richard Dunne on 11:04 - Jun 2 by timcocking

I never know who they are, it's just a convenient insult and typically only students take themselves that seriously and are always sure they're correct even when spouting utter sh!te.

No offence meant to any students who aren't irritating.

Oh they're irritating but rather than in a hysterical way, I find it's in a take everything like it's part of an intense philosophical debate. Basically some psuedo-intellectuals like former R Joseph Barton.

Look to your Daily Mail readers for all your hysterical needs.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Richard Dunne on 15:15 - Jun 2 with 1445 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Richard Dunne on 22:53 - Jun 1 by distortR

It's indicative of the standard of signing our club has made in the fernandes era when people are queueing up to praise an aging, accident prone player on a hefty wage because he was prepared to put in honest performances. Is this what we have come to? Yes, actually.

Nail on head.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024